Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > New England Region - MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT

New England Region - MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT
Regional forum for New Englanders in MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:34 PM
I got the e46MODBUG

Send a message via AIM to bavarian323i
Mein Auto: 323i
1999 e46 - PRICE REDUCED - 1 Owner, LOW Miles, Always pampered/garaged

Here is your chance to go back in time to 1999 and buy that car you always wanted in the same condition it was in at the BMW showroom.

This 1999 BMW 323i (e46) has been babied beyond control.
1.) Only 1 owner.
2.) VERY LOW miles (46,345). This is very rare for this car. She has MANY more miles left in her!
3.) This car is fully loaded with all BMW options, including a 6-CD changer in the trunk, dual power leather seats, steel blue interior moldings (rare), and a cassette deck on the BMW Business radio face (rare).
4.) It has ALWAYS been covered and garage.
5.) It has NEVER been driven in the snow or bad weather.
6.) The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil-1 synthetic.
7.) The interior has absolutely NO stains or signs of wear, and the same goes for the immaculate paint job of this rare and classic Steel Blue BMW.
8.) Leather and plastic on the interior have been treated regularly to prevent fading and preserve the quality. There are NO cracks or creases (VERY rare).
9.) Maintained a detailed record of all service and car documentation.
10.) Car has always been washed often with the utmost care, using laborious and professional detailing methods and supplies (each washing of the exterior took 5 hours).
11.) Always serviced by BMW dealership.
12.) Added BMW OEM chrome exhaust tips.
13.) The car was NEVER driven hard or redlined.
14.) The car has the H&R Cupkit (With M3 Rear Mount Shocks & Z3 Enforcement Plate)suspension, which makes it handle like a dream. But if you prefer, I still have the stock (non-sport) springs and shocks to be re-installed. H&R products are compatible and will not cause any damage to BMWs. In fact, H&R products are used by the BMW Motorsport Racing Team.
15.) ECIS Air Intake
16.) DEI Shock Sensor (incorporated with stock BMW alarm system) - makes it so that the alrm goes off if anyone touches or tampers with the car.
17.) Shark Injector
18.) Still has the stock BMW windshield.
19.) This car is very tasteful, gorgeous, and stunning to look at.
18.) Clear record.
19.) Let my obsession with cleanliness and the enthusiasm for BMW and this car be your gain.
20.) To find this car in this condition is truly a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity.

Please visit this photo gallery with many more photos of the car which clearly show the PERFECT condition that it is in. There are over 160 detailed photos.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...r&linkid=link2

I also have a professional brochure made for the sale of this car. Please let me know if you would like it and I will send you a copy.

The car speaks for itself. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Nick (nawalton@gmail.com)

NOTE: The buyer is responsible for shipping the car. The OEM BMW European lenses (with Phillips Silvervision Bulbs) and Breyton Inspiration (18x8.5) with Bridgestone S-03 Potenza Pole Position tires pictured on the car are not ncluded in the final price of the vehicle at 12,995 and instead with the the stock OEM BMW rims (15x6.5) with Michelin All-Weather tires. You can purchase the Breytons and tires for only an extra $500. These tires have very little wear, as they were replaced early on in the cars life.

Three of the Breyton Inspiration rims pictures on the vehicle do have some visible pitting on the inside lip of the rims.

[The European lenses and rims package (pictured) can be purchased separately from the car for $2,000.00 (combined they are a value of over $3,600.00).]

E46 Chassis #: FP58484
VIN #: WBAAM3335XFP58484

Originally Asking $15,200, but NOW listing it at $12,995

Given the supreme condition of the car inside and out, and the extra options. this is a great deal.

Email me with questions: nawalton@gmail.com

Details: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...45#post3192045

1999 e46
-Jim Confronti Shark Injector Software
-18x8.5 Breyton Inspirations
-Bridgestone S-03 Potenza Pole Positionís
-H&R CupKit w/ M3 RSM & Z3 plate
-UUC Pedals
-European Lights w/ Silvervision Bulbs all around
-DEI Shock Sensor

Last edited by bavarian323i; 04-20-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisement
Old 04-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I got the e46MODBUG

Mein Auto: 323i
Here is a breakdown of some the AFTERMARKET extras that I put on and the car with how much it cost:
-18x8.5 Breyton Inspirations w/ Bridgestone S-03 Potenza Pole Position's (low miles) - $2,500
-BMW OEM chrome exhaust tips=~$50
-H&R Cupkit (With M3 Rear Mount Shocks & Z3 Enforcement Plate) suspension, (best mod of them all, it handles like a dream)-$1,000 (with installation)
-Confronti Shark Injector (can install and uninstall at will) - $380
-DEI Shock Sensor (incorporated with stock BMW alarm system & makes the alarm go off if anyone touches or tampers with the car) - $80 (plus installation).
-UUC Pedals - $100

GRAND TOTAL $4,100 in AFTERMARKET OPTIONS

Of course, some of the nice stock options are:
-Metallic Interior Moldings
-Including a 6-CD changer in the trunk (cassette deck on the BMW Business radio face).
-Dual power leather seats

You are getting a great value with the aftermarket parts included, VERY LOW miles (46,345), fully loaded with BMW options, It has ALWAYS been covered and garage, NEVER been driven in the snow or bad weather, oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil-1 synthetic, absolutely NO stains or signs of wear, and the same goes for the immaculate paint job of this rare and classic Steel Blue BMW, the leather and plastic on the interior have been treated regularly to prevent fading and preserve the quality. There are NO cracks or creases in the leather seats or interior moldings (VERY rare).

A perfect car, great extras, and perfect documentation.
9.) Maintained a detailed record of all service and car documentation.
10.) Car has always been washed often with the utmost care, using laborious and professional detailing methods and supplies (each washing of the exterior took 5 hours).

Details: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...45#post3192045

1999 e46
-Jim Confronti Shark Injector Software
-18x8.5 Breyton Inspirations
-Bridgestone S-03 Potenza Pole Positionís
-H&R CupKit w/ M3 RSM & Z3 plate
-UUC Pedals
-European Lights w/ Silvervision Bulbs all around
-DEI Shock Sensor
Old 05-04-2008, 02:41 PM
I got the e46MODBUG