Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 06-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Escape Artist®

Mein Auto: MY 07 M Coupe
More self aggrandizement. This is going to be good.

2007 Interlagos Blue M Coupe
2004 325i and I'm not sure what color it is except for dark silver.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:38 PM

Mein Auto: 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvuml View Post
Mods, please run some IP address checks, and also check signup email addresses, to try and rule out foul play here.
Go ahead. It's Time Warner's roadrunner.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by da geez View Post
More self aggrandizement.
H-U-M-O-U-R

Old 06-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Don't worry, be happy

Mein Auto: '05 645Cic
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthomp View Post
Nice first post ever. Why the moniker BMWBabe? Was FlowShill taken?
EXACTLY.

This "BMWBabe" is insulting everybody's intelligence by joining here yesterday and immediately zeroing in on this thread, expecting us to believe him?

Money says it that he is the GM or one of his reports.

I mean, really. Pathetic.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:45 PM

Mein Auto: 335i ED
I am actually glued to this thread. Its either go eat and perhaps not get to read a post as it is made, or I can sit here eagerly awaiting the next juicy morsel.

Second ED. Should be here end of July 2011!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBabe View Post
Well then, I challenge you to look up the dealership's record. They can stand on their own with regard to customer service and satisfaction. I understand that they have won awards from BMW in that regard.
Well, this speaks to their record, doesn't it:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0336411.htm

?
Old 06-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Escape Artist®

Quote:
H-U-M-O-U-R
Damn! You've got me rollin'!

This might actually pass for funny with the Rush Limbaugh crowd. How am I to know?

The real humor arises from your rabid defence of Flow. It's quite amusing to watch you perpetuate such a thin ruse. None of us are taking the bait. It's time for someone at Flow to chime in and call the OP a liar. You're going completely off of the script.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie View Post
I've seen this countless times also.
We're all liars. I'm a liar and the other guy who chimed in from NC is a liar and my friend from Kernersville, NC is a liar and the guy from the Rip-Off report is a liar. I mean. OBVIOUSLY.
Coontie, I didn't call you a liar but I do seriously question the tone of your narrative on the event. I cannot recall one person there who would fit the description of "menacing." Perhaps you embellished a tad for drama and effect..? For instance, I don't recall seeing the first broomstick in the showroom. But, I did see a mighty sweet M3 last time.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Escape Artist®

Quote:
Coontie, I didn't call you a liar but I do seriously question the tone of your narrative on the event. I cannot recall one person there who would fit the description of "menacing." Perhaps you embellished a tad for drama and effect..? For instance, I don't recall seeing the first broomstick in the showroom. But, I did see a mighty sweet M3 last time.
This most definitely is a male, and most probably an employee of the dealership. Maybe we are on the script but with a slight twist.

Yeah, okay okay, I get it. The entirety of satisfied customers could show up here and dispute the word of this solitary poster. But, they would all be liars and trolls. The only one with any credibility is the one who is familiar with broomsticks. The disaffected lynchmob rules on bimmerfest. It's a shame. I thought this type of childish behavior was confined to lessor mortals who drive Kias.

Quote:
There you go! You've just proven that you have no acquaintance with facts there fellow. I'm in higher education, not a Flow employee.

Basically, coontie, I am a repeat customer - a satisfied customer. From what I have read here, you have a case of sour grapes. Had you taken your complaint to the dealership, it would have been more productive for you than smearing the dealership on an internet forum.
Taken my complaint?!?! WHAT COMPLAINT?

I HAD no complaint!! Out of the blue, the GM hauled me into his office, whereupon he & his Sancho Panza side-kick began a rather bad Abu Fayed vs. Jack Bauer reenactment.

All because of a post I made six months ago. SIX MONTHS, do you understand?

I was just sitting there, reading my book, minding my business, waiting for my tire to get looked at.

I mean, what are you even talking about?

Look. Whatever. You love Flow, good for you. But let's not pretend like none of this happened because a) it did and b) they posted here and admitted it. So, not sure what else there is to say, really.

Mein Auto: E92 335i
wow

For the truth...
www.anti-cnn.com
Old 06-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Proud S ponsor

Mein Auto: Z4 M Cpe, Miata, X6 50i
24 hours later, 6246 page views.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:05 PM

Quote:
This most definitely is a male, and most probably an employee of the dealership. Maybe we are on the script but with a slight twist.
No, I am who I claim to be, but I can see that truth has no bearing on this community. You are a mean-spirited lynch mob and have lost all credibility. If I were a potential Flow customer I would see that the problem is here, not the dealership. I'm back to bashing liberals on political forums. Over and out...

Old 06-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Family Man

Mein Auto: '09 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTroll View Post
Yeah, okay okay, I get it. The entirety of satisfied customers could show up here and dispute the word of this solitary poster. But, they would all be liars and trolls. The only one with any credibility is the one who is familiar with broomsticks. The disaffected lynchmob rules on bimmerfest. It's a shame. I thought this type of childish behavior was confined to lessor mortals who drive Kias.
Is that how you spell lessor?

More than one gender-bending higher educated troll might help. One with BF credibility. Come on Flow... We need another shill. Chewing BMWTroll up and spitting it out left us deeply unsatisfied.

BTW we love bimmers here. No disaffection there.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Abuser of everything

Mein Auto: BMW E90 2007
Quote:
they posted here and admitted it.
Actually you admitted being caught. You chose to whine about it publicly; not their choice.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Automotive Monomaniac

Mein Auto: Schnelle Autos
Quote:
No, I am who I claim to be, but I can see that truth has no bearing on this community. You are a mean-spirited lynch mob and have lost all credibility. If I were a potential Flow customer I would see that the problem is here, not the dealership. I'm back to bashing liberals on political forums. Over and out...
FYI: IPs of 4BMWFamily and BMWBabe are not alike.

- Mike

'13 Audi Q5 2.0T Quattro 8AT
'86 Porsche 911 Turbo 4MT

Gone, but never forgotten... my E70 X5 35d, E90 335i, E46 330i, E36 328i, E70 X5 3.0si, E53 X5 3.0i.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read my work as West Coast Editor for Autoblog!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Escape Artist®

Quote:
Originally Posted by philippek View Post
They'll never learn. A hundred bucks says the next poster from Flow actually represents his true identity and continues to bollocks up the issue and fan the flames.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philippek View Post
Hey, Philippe -- remember the time I said your job is gonna be replaced by a computer and you said no?

Well.

This is even more fun than that, eh?
Old 06-28-2008, 01:10 PM

Mein Auto: Scooter
Quote:
That's just it, you don't know that it was a "Stasi-like" interrogation. I don't know of anyone there who would treat someone the way this guy describes. Me thinks he has a flair for the dramatic.

Do yourselves a favor. Instead of listening to one guy's beef, who admitted that he was not a regular Flow customer, talk to some people who have actually purchased cars there, have spent time in the showroom, and know the folks who work there.
BMWBabe,

Unless you WORK there (do you?), you don't know all the facts, either. You are a satisfied customer, good for you. That doesn't qualify you as miss "I-know-Flow".

As I said it before, "Coontie is no angel". However, I found his story believable because it's consistent and has been confirmed by 4BMWFamily who I'm supposed works for Flow since he/she knows details that only insider knows.

Do you think the GM at Flow he wishes he never said anything and this whole thing would just go away? I think so.

'11 e92 M3 DCT Le Mans Blue - Stock for now

'07 DINAN 550i Silver Gray/M-Tech/Sport/Premium/ NAV/ Logic7/ Quaife LSD/KW v2 Coilover - Daily Driver

'08 X5 3.0si Monaco Blue/Sport/Premium/Tech/Logic7 - Wife
Old 06-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Family Man

Mein Auto: '09 M3 Coupe
I looked it up and a lessor is someone who leases. Freudian slip from FlowShill?
Old 06-28-2008, 01:13 PM

Last edited by zoltrix; 06-28-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Proud S ponsor

Quote:
They'll never learn. A hundred bucks says the next poster from Flow actually represents his true identity and continues to bollocks up the issue and fan the flames.
I'm actually giving a seminar next week on internet marketing. The Husker M3 ebay fiasco was going to be my case study. I think I need to start rewritting my Power Point presentation.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:16 PM

Mein Auto: 07 E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattspalace View Post
It's not even close to slander. If anything, they are slandering the OP.
It meets the very definition of slander or libel (kind of a grey area because slander is spoken, libel is written - it's almost both here). They very well could bring a legal case against him.

He approached them with a price, they did not meet it that should be the end of the conversation. The most he could have posted on here was they wouldn't budge very far on the price or something similar to that.

However with his broomstick statement he provided a statement that very well could be damaging to the dealership for nothing wrong they did to him short of wasting a few minutes of his time. It's not a very professional way to do business.

However on the other side of the coin the dealership did equally as wrong by doing what they did when he came in for service.

Regardless of how much you guys hate dealers and think they are evil it doesn't mean you should be able to damage their reputations with slanderous statements because you couldn't agree on a price. Now if you agreed on a price verbally and LATER they came back and backed out on their verbal agreement then you would have every right to moan and complain and make harsh statements. This one was very undeserved IMHO though and shows the lack of class of the OP.

ED Pickup: 04/11/2007
Back in my posession: 5/29/07
Old 06-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Proud S ponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie View Post
Hey, Philippe -- remember the time I said your job is gonna be replaced by a computer and you said no?

Well.

This is even more fun than that, eh?
This just proves we'll never be replaced by computers...unless you mean by this computer:

"You really don't want to post that unflattering review, now, do you Zach?"

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HAL9000.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	151773