Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds

Classifieds
Post for sale items in one of the for sale categories. Click here to browse new posts.

Old 05-20-2003, 04:00 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to Reed
Mein Auto: 98 740il, 89 325i
Trade? My 300zx Twin Turbo and cash for your M3?

I'm looking for an E36 M3 (5-speed) while selling my Twin Turbo Z. If anyone happens to be interested in a trade, please contact me at: reed@fourten.net

1990 300zx Twin Turbo
158,832 miles as of 5/20/03
No modifications, all stock.
5-speed manual.
Pearl White exterior with black (charcoal) leather.
Clean Title. Clean CarFax.
Adult owner.

+ Titanium key (very cool item).
+ Automatic Climate Control system.
+ Leather seats.
+ Cruise Control.
+ Power windows/locks.
+ Stock Premium (Chrome-Finish) Alloy wheels.
+ Power Driver Seat.
+ Power Heated Mirrors.
+ T-Tops with shade protectors and leather covers.
+ Nissan Factory Service Manual (CD Version from Courtesy Nissan)
+ Anti-Lock Brakes

** The “glass half full or half empty” section. Depending on what you are looking for, this may be the perfect car for you! Also known as the “If I were to keep it I would do this section” **

+Tires. It needs new tires. This gives you the option to put new tires of your choice on after you purchase the car. Or, if you like, I can have Bridgestone Potenza’s installed but that will be part of the negotiation.
+ Shocks need replacement. I have 4 OEM adjustable shocks from Nissan (keeps the sport/touring button active) that can be part of the sale but if you want to go with a different suspension set up, here’s your chance to do so.
+ Wheels. The chrome in pitted on some of the wheels. I don’t think it looks that bad from a distance (see pictures) but up close they are not so great. Again, this gives you the opportunity to put new rims of your choosing on the car.

COSMETICS

+ Comprehensive detail of the exterior and interior with Zaino polishing products and Lexol leather conditioning products.
+ There are a few dings on the car; A good dent guy should be able to take care of them.
+ Rear wing has “swelled” in some places. This is due to the foam construction of the original OEM wing and they tend to do this as they age.
+ Driver’s seat has two places where the stitching has split at the seam. This can be easily repaired.

HISTORY

July ‘94 - Purchased car from Santa Monica Nissan @ 63,714 miles
July ‘99 – Transferred to my father @ 138,644 miles
Sept. ‘02 - Transferred back to me @ 158,012 miles
May 20, 2003 Current mileage is 158,832

Recent major service within last 6,000 miles (further records available upon request)

Timing belt replaced.
New clutch
Also replaced laced rear main oil seal and gaskets.

More photos can be seen here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/turbonissan300

Would like to trade for an E36 M3, if you are interested, please let me know and we can work something out.

OR

a straight sale at $9,200 O.B.O.

Car is located in Visalia, CA (Central California)
My Cardomain Site
Ads by Google