Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Old 07-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 X3
Need 335xi coupe before 0.9% ends

Dealers, please message me if you have a 335xi coupe, AT, premium, sport package, 18" wheels and heated seats in black with beige interior you want to get rid of by July 31. Additional options considered, just need these at minimum.

As backup, if you have non-awd coupe please also message.

I am in Las Vegas and will consider dealers everywhere as it is the delivered price that matters. Estimates of shipping cost would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2008, 06:31 PM

OK, that didn't work.

How about 335 rwd with 19" wheels, same options, colors can be white/black/red with beige, or silver/black with red interior.

Thanks. in advance.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:38 PM

Mein Auto: K1200RS, E93/335i:4cruzin
Davelv,
I could be wrong, but I don't believe this approach is going to be very productive.

I suggest you formalize your offer a a little more. Spec the car out, calculate the dealer cost. Figure out want color combinations would work and potentially some options you would be flexible on. Don't expect to find a 335xi configured exactly as you would build it to order in the next 5 days.

Then contact all your local dealers directly. Prefereably a person (internet sales may do) via email, fax, PM, given your time frame follow-up with a phone call. If it was me I'd include a target price $XXXX over dealer cost, be sure to indicate you are aware of available incentives. You will also increase your choices of vehicles, if you expand your search LA?, your might want to try PhillpeK (board sponsor). If do you search out of area be prepared to travel to the dealer to close the deal. Basically I suggesting a Rizzo method approach to this (do a search on Rizzo). If you can't travel, you had better find a CA in you area to work with (search available inventory) tomorrow or you are simply going to run out of time.

Most dealers (I know of one exception, not in your area) aren't trolling the board looking for customer leads. Bimmerfest members are looking for low margin sales. Just broadcasting I want to buy a XYZ BMW isn't likely to get a lot (if any) responses from dealers. If you want a good deal it is going to take a bit more work than simply strarting a thread on this forum.

Last edited by bmwKbiker; 07-26-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:50 PM

Thanks for the advice. Already doing it that way, and thought I would try this too.