Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E21 (1975 - 1983)

E21 (1975 - 1983)

Old 10-03-2008, 11:42 AM

Mein Auto: Baur 320i Convertible
Smile BMW Baur Convertible 320i for sale- $700

I have a BMW Baur 320i Convertible located in Denver Colorado. It's been in indoor storage of a BMW Collector for about 7 years. He got a new car to his full collection so had to kick one out, so this was the one he kicked out. When i got it, it was covered with 6 inches of dust, So i cleaned and waxed it and it actually looks pretty nice. It's almost totally complete and original, has a 4 cyl, manual trans, mech fi, 78k miles, funky bumpers. As for rust, there is some surface rust on the trunk floor and some surface rust below the taillights. The floors and rocker panels are in such nice condition that you can jump up and down on them. The front spoiler below the bumper is all bent up. The car needs to be restored. I haven't started it because you can't just hook up a battery, add gas and go; this car needs to be gone over from top to bottom to get in nice condition again. I'm not sure, but I think it was driven into storage way back. It turns over by hand, so half the battle is won already. I did hook a battery to it, and the radio ,heater fan, lights, blinkers all work and the solenoid clicks the starter but doesn't engage the starter all the way. The tops and boot cover are all there, the convertible part will need to be re-upolstered. I'm selling it because I rent an apartment and don't have the facilities to fix on a car. $700 is the price firm, not $699 or 698, and if noone buys it for &700, I'm sending it to the crusher in a couple weeks. I have about 25 pictures if anyone is interested. Shipping to the east or west coast from Denver is about $950. I can be reached at onvacation66@hotmail.com
Ads by Google