Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series

3 Series / 4 Series
The 3 Series / 4 Series Forum. If you would like to see all new posts in all the forums, click here.

Old 03-06-2002, 04:31 AM
BMW Doc Emeritus

Mein Auto: BMW
Special Order Option Codes... Please Help!

Does anyone here happen to have the option code for the M Aero Kit for the sedans that comes on the 330i SP, or the code for the M Technik kit that we see on the Euro cars? I am trying to do some research on something, and I am not having luck finding it. Also, does anyone know if there is an option code for the M steering wheel and clear lenses for the '02 sedans? I am trying to see if I can use my connections to get any of this stuff ordered on a new E46. It's time to start considering a replacement for the 323i....
Ads by Google
Old 03-06-2002, 07:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 528i
Try uisng the car configurator on bmw.de. Its in German but you can generally figure it out.

At the end you can see the specs and the option cdes of the car you built.

FOr the M wheel look for:
M sport leder lenkrad mit multifunktion (or something like that). I'm not sure if this is even available as a stand-alone option in Europe-but the car configurator should tell you.

clears: Blinkleukten weiss (again, i can't remember the exact spelling). I think this may be the hardest thing to get on a US spec sedan because the front clears make it illegal (you need to have a front orange reflector).

not sure what the word for front air dam is. IT sounds like what you want ideally is the German M sport paket. THis includes: M Sport steering wheel, clears, black headliner, sport seats, m technik bumpers, 17" wheels (may be 18 I forget), laser/alcantara cloth (very cool).

Good luck-- I think you'll need some pretty good connections to get all of this ordered. Although, I recall that your dealer was able to order a GRan turismo interior on a coupe a few years ago.
Old 03-06-2002, 08:47 AM
KWiK

Send a message via ICQ to KWiK
Mein Auto: 2010: 328i
Here are some codes I dug up:

S0715 M-Aerodynamic Body Styling
S0775 Anthracite Headlining
S0313 Electric Folding Exterior Mirrors
S0320 No Model Enscription (de-badged)
S0415 Electric Rear Sun Shade
S0710 M Leather Steering Wheel
S0760 High Gloss Shadow Line Trim