Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums

Regional Forums
General discussion and questions about what's going on in your area.

Old 06-24-2003, 07:33 AM
In Mod Heaven

Mein Auto: 2002 330Ci
Post Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany People

There are a bunch of guys from Maxbimmer in Toronto driving down to BE. I plan on going also but as part of Bimmerfest.com. We'll be driving thru Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany.

Anyone in these locations who want to drive down together please post here. I'll get a list of people and try to arrange times when we'll be driving through your area.
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2003, 10:01 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: CRX
Bimmerfest

Peter, I'd like to go to this show since it's on a Sunday and I dont work.

I'll meet up in Buffalo, along with some maxbimmer people.I 'd preferably like to leave on the Saturday night sometime.

If you need to contact me , I'll leave some info:

later

Last edited by tim330i; 11-08-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: contact information removed
Old 06-26-2003, 05:04 AM
In Mod Heaven

Re: Bimmerfest

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Peter, I'd like to go to this show since it's on a Sunday and I dont work.

I'll meet up in Buffalo, along with some maxbimmer people.I 'd preferably like to leave on the Saturday night sometime.

If you need to contact me , I'll leave some info:

later
Rob-

I was actually thinking of leaving early Saturday. The drive is about 5.5 hours from Buffalo and there are events going on at the track all weekend.

Let me know if this works.

Last edited by tim330i; 11-08-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: quoted contact information removed
Old 06-26-2003, 06:20 AM

Re: Re: Bimmerfest

Quote:
Originally posted by Ack
Rob-

I was actually thinking of leaving early Saturday. The drive is about 5.5 hours from Buffalo and there are events going on at the track all weekend.

Let me know if this works.
If I can take work off on Saturday, I will go. It also depends what day the maxbimmer crew is leaving.

I hate working on Saturdays
Old 06-26-2003, 06:41 AM
round -n- shiney

Send a message via ICQ to rost12 Send a message via MSN to rost12
Mein Auto: m5, 911
Re: Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany People

Quote:
Originally posted by Ack

Anyone in these locations who want to drive down together please post here.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:17 AM
In Mod Heaven

Re: Re: Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany People

Quote:
Originally posted by rost12
What's up Rost? You have to bring the M5. Don't give me the "I got school and I want to do well" excuse.
Old 06-26-2003, 09:21 AM

Mein Auto: 1991 E30 318is
pete im pretty much in, if we get enuff people from T.O in. there doesnt seem to be to much going on in the BE thread on maX though anyone know when cars must be registered?

rob you gonna enter your car?
Old 06-26-2003, 11:48 AM
In Mod Heaven

Quote:
Originally posted by windsor318is
pete im pretty much in, if we get enuff people from T.O in. there doesnt seem to be to much going on in the BE thread on maX though anyone know when cars must be registered?

Not sure of the drop dead date for registration. I bit the bullet and registered the car. I'm sure if there is some reason why you can't attend, that they would refund your $$ (with some reasonable notice).

I'm going to be parking my car with the bimmerfest crew. I know for a fact that BFE will have an area set aside for us. When registering, just include "bimmerfest.com crew" in the details section in Paypal and you will be all set.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:24 PM
round -n- shiney

Send a message via ICQ to rost12 Send a message via MSN to rost12
Mein Auto: m5, 911
Re: Re: Re: Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany People

Quote:
Originally posted by Ack
What's up Rost? You have to bring the M5. Don't give me the "I got school and I want to do well" excuse.
I do have school but I don't really want to do well BF East in in US, ain't it? Therein lies my problem
Old 06-26-2003, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by windsor318is

No, I'm just going down to watch ... My M3 might be sold very soon.

I just got my wheels refinished... and since I cant post anymore on maxbimmer, I 'll post new pics of my M3 here sometime soon.

later
Old 06-26-2003, 10:56 PM

Mein Auto: 1991 E30 318is
Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
No, I'm just going down to watch ... My M3 might be sold very soon.

I just got my wheels refinished... and since I cant post anymore on maxbimmer, I 'll post new pics of my M3 here sometime soon.

later
WHAT!!!!! why not you get band?

PETE - if i convince (hopefully with your help) adriano to drive up with me ill register for sure. i guess well talk about it friday
Old 07-08-2003, 09:49 AM
BMW for life

Mein Auto: 328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor318is
WHAT!!!!! why not you get band?

PETE - if i convince (hopefully with your help) adriano to drive up with me ill register for sure. i guess well talk about it friday
If I go, I want to drive down early Saturday, too. Hotel, relax, show on Sunday, drive back Monday...would like to hook up for the cruz.
Old 07-08-2003, 10:00 PM
-The Mouth-

Send a message via AIM to 3seriesbimmer
Mein Auto: 06 Saab 9-3 Aero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ack
There are a bunch of guys from Maxbimmer in Toronto driving down to BE. I plan on going also but as part of Bimmerfest.com. We'll be driving thru Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany.

Anyone in these locations who want to drive down together please post here. I'll get a list of people and try to arrange times when we'll be driving through your area.
Pete....I'm still hoping to go...... the date of BFE is a "black out" date at work meaning NO ONE in their right mind is to expect the day off but I'm working on it.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:08 AM
In Mod Heaven

Get working on this Anthony. Chris and I are definitely driving down and the more cars we have the better.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:51 AM
BMW for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ack
Get working on this Anthony. Chris and I are definitely driving down and the more cars we have the better.
Working on freeing up my schedule. I want to go; maybe the maxbimmer group will be driving down, too. It would be great to have a huge cruz.

What's the show actually like? Worth the seven hour drive? Might even show my stock sled
Old 07-09-2003, 06:37 AM
In Mod Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophilia
Working on freeing up my schedule. I want to go; maybe the maxbimmer group will be driving down, too. It would be great to have a huge cruz.

What's the show actually like? Worth the seven hour drive? Might even show my stock sled

Not quite sure what the show is like. I've never been to BFE before. Either way, it will be a good time.

The Maxbimmer guys are going but they aren't driving down thru Buffalo.
Old 07-09-2003, 06:56 AM
BMW for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ack
Not quite sure what the show is like. I've never been to BFE before. Either way, it will be a good time.

The Maxbimmer guys are going but they aren't driving down thru Buffalo.
I must have missed their route. Which way they goin'?

It's in Connecticut, right?

You going Thruway to Albany, then south?
Old 07-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Dinan Pimp

Mein Auto: '03 Dinan325XI
I'd like to go provided we can caravan. I live in Buffalo and could meet you guys at the rest stop between Bufalo and Batavia on the Thruway or really anywhere for that matter. Where is everyone else?
Old 08-18-2003, 07:10 PM

Mein Auto: 02' M3
guys.... my car is in rochester right now... me and one of my friends is Rochester is driving down to meet the caravan in NewBurgh NY.. there is another caravan down there bascially from E46 Fanatics "The Drive" is what they call it.. do any of you guys wanan drive with me and my friend and meet with the caravan down there?? i wish i had more ppl driving with me from rochester and down.. please keep me updated... my e-mail is Aznprincealex@hotmail.com... buffalo pplz... i know you guys wanna go!!
Old 08-18-2003, 07:13 PM

Mein Auto: 02' M3
hey ack.. i'm kidzero from e46.. my car is in Rochester and i'll be attending BFE with the caravan from E46fanatics... they call it the "Drive" but it won't be a drive unless i meet them at their meeting place... if yuo are attending.. yuo want to roll together with my friend "Peir" also.. please get back to me.. can i have your AIM?
Old 08-18-2003, 07:31 PM

Mein Auto: 330xi 02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ack

Ack I'm in rochester and also on e46fanatics. If you recall Cyberpete was trying to make a meet in buffalo. Here is the post link. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...threadid=99692

Let me know where you want to meet cause I'm also leaving for bimmerfest. We could meet in buffalo or off the thruway exit 50 or something. Here is my info call me..

585-749-6607
Old 08-19-2003, 07:05 AM
Groccery Getter

Mein Auto: E46 325iT/F10 550
Ref: Caravann

Hey everyone we got a huge organized Caravan it starts in MD and ends in CT we also got a couple of sponsors. It's called "The DRIVE" http://www.bimmervibe.com/phorum/sho...?threadid=1520 so far we have 63 vehicles signed up.

The drive starts on the 30th Saturday the day of BFE.

All the CT guys are on "The DRIVE". We got hotels set up in CT and there are rooms still available. We also have reservations at hooters on the 30th. We would like you guys to link up with us and have the biggest Caravann to go to Lime Rock.

We also have a few people from Upstate near Rochchester, NY meeting us at NEWburgh, NY. If not we can coordinate to meet you guys in CT instead.

Email me Alex allean90@yahoo.com or Charlie Yellowmann@aol.com if you have any questions.

Last edited by Ausfahrt; 08-23-2003 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-22-2003, 06:22 AM
Dinan Pimp

Mein Auto: '03 Dinan325XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausfahrt
Hey everyone we got a huge organized Caravan it starts in MD and ends in CT we also got a couple of sponsors. It's called "The DRIVE" http://www.bimmervibe.com/phorum/sho...?threadid=1520 so far we have 59 vehicles signed up.

The drive starts on the 30th Saturday the day of BFE.

All the CT guys are on "The DRIVE". We got hotels set up in CT and there are rooms still available. We also have reservations at hooters on the 30th. We would like you guys to link up with us and have the biggest Caravann to go to Lime Rock.

We also have a few people from Upstate near Rochchester, NY meeting us at NEWburgh, NY. If not we can coordinate to meet you guys in CT instead.

Email me Alex allean90@yahoo.com or Charlie Yellowmann@aol.com if you have any questions.
Pier, KidZero, and my self are are all going as part of "THE DRIVE" I'm leaving Buffalo around 8:30am on Saturday and I'm going to be meeting Pier, and Kidzero around 9:30 on Saturday morning. We're all staying at the same hotel and meeting up with about 60 bimmers in CT about an 70 miles from where the meet is.

If your driving from Toronto or anywhere on the NYS thruway IM me on AIM at cyberpete2k or give me a call >> 716.583.0857 and we'll meet up.
Old 12-15-2003, 06:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to JLee
Mein Auto: 98 M3/4
Sorry to revive this thread,

just wondering if anyone was from the Rochester NY area and could do a quick car inspection for me, or tell me who the best BMW mechanic in the area is to do a prepurchase

thanks in advance

jeff
Bilstein/Eibach Suspension
UUC Swaybarbarians
and thats it !!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2003, 08:34 PM

Ask Peter aka: (Ack) He's a good guy .