Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - current)

X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - current)
The newest sport activity vehicle from BMW is a crossover-coupe style and is expected to appear sometime in 2008!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-28-2008, 09:04 PM
wagonman wagonman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: portland, oregon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 614
Mein Auto: 06 530 xi t
useless vehicle

call me a troll. i have been called one before on bimmerfest but i fail to see that the x6 serves a useful purpose. why would anyone pay this kind of money for a 4 seater, quasi suv with very little cargo space? why not get an x5 instead, or a true sports car? i have no idea what bmw will do in the future but i would not be all surprised to see bmw discontinue this vehicle after a few years. if you want fun and utility in the same package get a range rover sport. they look better, and they are far more useful.
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 11-29-2008, 08:31 AM
TheCritic's Avatar
TheCritic TheCritic is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 439
Mein Auto: 2007 BMW X3
I kinda like the style, though a friend says it reminds him of the Pontiac Aztec and I can see his point... My take is there are a growing number of people wanting M3 or better performance who won't fit in an M3. I'm 6'4 and routinely running into people taller than me, which used to be very rare. I was surprised how well i do fit in a 3 series but for people taller or even bigger around, I could maybe see the draw. It's probably the sportiest way to get the SUV feel, which many are now accustomed to... too bad it doesn't get better mileage.

You're not going to find many on this board that will agree a Range Rover is going to be better at anything than a Bimmer. Land Rover's reputation for quirks combined with their often changing (an worsening) 'parentage' seem a bad combo. "Hello, India? The cow-hide on my new car that costs more than many Indians will make in a lifetime isn't quite up to my standards and I want you to fix it..."

I was pretty disappointed with the X6 I saw at the LA Auto show though. First thing everybody wanted to do was check out the cargo space (which didn't seem that bad to me) but the struts for the rear door wouldn't hold it all the way up, instead holding it at chest height on me. I hope BMW didn't let that be peoples first experience with the X6 for the entire show...
__________________
2007 X3 3.0i, Monaco Blue with black leather. AT, Sport: 19" staggered replaced with longer lasting 18", Premium, NAV, Heated Seats.
Previous: 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited ; 1999 Mercury 'new' Cougar ; 1987 Mercury Merkur XR4ti
BMWCCA Member since 10/2008
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-29-2008, 08:38 AM
BLT's Avatar
BLT BLT is offline
.
Location: Sierra foothills
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,806
Mein Auto: 330i, Mazda6, R90/6 R60/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonman View Post
call me a troll. i have been called one before on bimmerfest but i fail to see that the x6 serves a useful purpose. why would anyone pay this kind of money for a 4 seater, quasi suv with very little cargo space? why not get an x5 instead, or a true sports car? i have no idea what bmw will do in the future but i would not be all surprised to see bmw discontinue this vehicle after a few years. if you want fun and utility in the same package get a range rover sport. they look better, and they are far more useful.
Why not a 535t?
__________________
Drama queens don't wear panties.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-29-2008, 09:06 AM
johnbmw6's Avatar
johnbmw6 johnbmw6 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: south east UK
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 764
Mein Auto: 2014 LCI M5 September del
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonman View Post
if you want fun and utility in the same package get a range rover sport. they look better, and they are far more useful.
RR Sport, worthless after two weeks, drive like ****e. Yep you are a troll.
__________________
Live for now , tomorrow never comes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-29-2008, 03:35 PM
wagonman wagonman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: portland, oregon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 614
Mein Auto: 06 530 xi t
rr useless?

yea, i hear ya when it comes to range rover's residuals and i would personally not buy one. regarding someone's comment above i DO own a wagon and i think it is far superior to any SUV out there. the way i look at it, i give up very little in performance over a 5 series sedan, and the wagon actually looks BETTER than the sedan--elongated lines and less boxy. plus, the convenience of a hatch, and if you fold down the seats you have a good deal of cargo space. the x5 is a blundebus. big, lots of metal etc. sitting up high is not an advantage in my opinion. i have never gotten used to that supposed advantage. i reiterate the x6 looks silly, too bulbous, and bubble like and what the h--- is the point? i get your point see above about height and headroom, yes that makes sense. and YES i am a TROLL because there is too much blind loyalty to bmw on these boards. the range rover sport in the right color combo is a sweet ride. i am not saying i would buy one, in fact i would not. the x6 will not make to the next re-design due to poor sales...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-29-2008, 04:42 PM
sdbrandon sdbrandon is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: La Jolla
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,759
Mein Auto: 2012 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCritic View Post
I kinda like the style, though a friend says it reminds him of the Pontiac Aztec and I can see his point... My take is there are a growing number of people wanting M3 or better performance who won't fit in an M3. I'm 6'4 and routinely running into people taller than me, which used to be very rare. I was surprised how well i do fit in a 3 series but for people taller or even bigger around, I could maybe see the draw. It's probably the sportiest way to get the SUV feel, which many are now accustomed to... too bad it doesn't get better mileage.

You're not going to find many on this board that will agree a Range Rover is going to be better at anything than a Bimmer. Land Rover's reputation for quirks combined with their often changing (an worsening) 'parentage' seem a bad combo. "Hello, India? The cow-hide on my new car that costs more than many Indians will make in a lifetime isn't quite up to my standards and I want you to fix it..."

I was pretty disappointed with the X6 I saw at the LA Auto show though. First thing everybody wanted to do was check out the cargo space (which didn't seem that bad to me) but the struts for the rear door wouldn't hold it all the way up, instead holding it at chest height on me. I hope BMW didn't let that be peoples first experience with the X6 for the entire show...

There is an idrive setting to control the height the hatch opens in case you have a low garage ceiling clearance. Most likely it was set to the lower setting.

I like the X6. A rangover is well over $100k. You can get a lot of performance in the X6 for about 40% less.

It is not for everyone though. Neither is the Z cars, or the 1 series. Or even a $70k M3 when a 335 will suffice for 30% less.

I give credit to BMW for always thinking out of the box and managing to sell cars in these tough times. The X6 is selling well.

It cracks me up when folks dog the X6. It has certianly a lot more value and use than an M coupe and the same gas mileage. So I am not sure what planet some of these folks are on. I guess jealousy or sour grapes.

I pesonally would put two seaters, convertibles, etc. in the useless category before I would call an X6, with 4 doors, AWD, and 6,000lb towing useless. even the big 6 series can only take two people comfortably.
__________________
2012 535i

Last edited by sdbrandon; 11-30-2008 at 08:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-30-2008, 08:21 AM
wagonman wagonman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: portland, oregon
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 614
Mein Auto: 06 530 xi t
good points

your points are well taken. i dont know about a range rover being over 100k though. the one i looked at on their website priced out at 65k or so. i am glad to hear the x6 is selling well. i have not seen one yet on the road here in portland, oregon.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Z3Mcoupedriver's Avatar
Z3Mcoupedriver Z3Mcoupedriver is offline
Family Man
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 191
Mein Auto: '09 M3 Coupe
Well in the Northeast, sometimes you feel you need a tank in the winter or else u'll end up run over by suburbans and expeditions. I don't want a truck with pneumatic suspension and I don't need a third row. I need a winter weather assault vehicle to protect my wife, two kids and dog. The X6 looks right.
__________________
'09 BMW E92 M3 - '08 BMW E91 328xi - '99 BMW M Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-01-2008, 04:50 AM
no8080 no8080 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: UK
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 146
Mein Auto: 00 E39
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbrandon View Post
There is an idrive setting to control the height the hatch opens in case you have a low garage ceiling clearance. Most likely it was set to the lower setting.
Where is the setting to to control the trunk opening height? My X6 has the manual trunk, not the power close one, and I find it opens to low, you have to hold it open at the full height and that's not very useful. This setting would be useful, assuming it's available for the nonpowered trunk.

As for the X6 usefulness debate, my point would be why buy a 6 series when the 5 series holds more people and luggage and is cheaper, then you could argue, why buy a 5 series when the 3 is almost as good, but saves you a big chunk of cash and is better for the environment. It is a personal choice when picking a car, it's not for others to force their choice on others.

I love the X6 styling, which is the main reason I bought one. Where else can you buy a good looking, unusual SUV with prestige. In europe maybe only a Porsche Cayanne, and that just looks like a 911 with a large box for a back.
__________________
Neil


2008 535D M Sport, Azurite Black with Light Cream leather and Piano Black trim. Almost all options.

2008 X6 35d, Vermillion Red with Oyster leather with light wood trim. Dynamic pack with most options.

Retired

2006 Z4 M Roadster, Imola Red with Black interior. Fully loaded.

2005 X5 Sport, Estoril Blue with Black leather. Fully loaded.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-01-2008, 08:39 AM
sdbrandon sdbrandon is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: La Jolla
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,759
Mein Auto: 2012 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by no8080 View Post
Where is the setting to to control the trunk opening height? My X6 has the manual trunk, not the power close one, and I find it opens to low, you have to hold it open at the full height and that's not very useful. This setting would be useful, assuming it's available for the nonpowered trunk.

As for the X6 usefulness debate, my point would be why buy a 6 series when the 5 series holds more people and luggage and is cheaper, then you could argue, why buy a 5 series when the 3 is almost as good, but saves you a big chunk of cash and is better for the environment. It is a personal choice when picking a car, it's not for others to force their choice on others.

I love the X6 styling, which is the main reason I bought one. Where else can you buy a good looking, unusual SUV with prestige. In europe maybe only a Porsche Cayanne, and that just looks like a 911 with a large box for a back.
The setting is in iDrive. I forget which menu since I only saw it at the dealer.

The manual hatch also has an adjustment by turning the struts. Check your owners manual.
__________________
2012 535i

Last edited by sdbrandon; 12-01-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-02-2008, 08:12 AM
no8080 no8080 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: UK
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 146
Mein Auto: 00 E39
Found out how to open the trunk fully. The way to do it is open the trunk until it stops, then pull it back down 12 inches or so and then give it a slight push upwards, and presto the trunk opens all the way to the second position on the struts. Cool!
__________________
Neil


2008 535D M Sport, Azurite Black with Light Cream leather and Piano Black trim. Almost all options.

2008 X6 35d, Vermillion Red with Oyster leather with light wood trim. Dynamic pack with most options.

Retired

2006 Z4 M Roadster, Imola Red with Black interior. Fully loaded.

2005 X5 Sport, Estoril Blue with Black leather. Fully loaded.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-06-2008, 06:55 PM
john5 john5 is offline
Banned
Location: QNS-NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 187
Mein Auto: 535i
Please dont come onto bimmerfest.com in order to start trouble. If you want to stir up a mess goto a crappy forum like bimmerforums.com.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Ugly Bear Ugly Bear is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: WA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 676
Mein Auto: 2007 530xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonman View Post
call me a troll. i have been called one before on bimmerfest but i fail to see that the x6 serves a useful purpose. why would anyone pay this kind of money for a 4 seater, quasi suv with very little cargo space? why not get an x5 instead, or a true sports car? i have no idea what bmw will do in the future but i would not be all surprised to see bmw discontinue this vehicle after a few years. if you want fun and utility in the same package get a range rover sport. they look better, and they are far more useful.
BMW tries to grab some customers that otherwise go to Infinti and buy FX. We own FX and I see a lot of them on the road. Infiniti figured out people want better looking, performant vehicle with tall driver position like in a SUV, but not as boxy as X5. Then EX came along. BMW wants a share of this market. It is totally different subject that X6 is significantly more expensive and most probably less reliable compared to FX, but I am sure some people will go for it. We will most probably buy another FX next year.

Remember - BMW is no longer about driving. They want more regular customer, perhaps part of Lexus and MB market share - hence increased size, ventilated seats, crossovers, obsession with electronics and various luxury crap real drivers don't care about. I am sure they regularly discuss in BMW NA HQ various plots how to stop shipping manual transmissions to US... I am sure the only reason we have MT still is that it is difficult for BMW to change image quickly and stop all that commercials about 'ultimate driving machine'. But trust me - money always wins so I am sure in a couple of years MT will become 'special order' for 5 series.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-23-2008, 07:52 AM
JaiJai JaiJai is offline
Banned
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 178
Mein Auto: BMW M6
[QUOTE]

You're not going to find many on this board that will agree a Range Rover is going to be better at anything than a Bimmer. Land Rover's reputation for quirks combined with their often changing (an worsening) 'parentage' seem a bad combo. [B] "Hello, India? The cow-hide on my new car that costs more than many Indians will make in a lifetime isn't quite up to my standards and I want you to fix it...[B]"

[QUOTE]


I am surprised to see that we have such idiotic comments posted on bimmerfest! 1st of all you are a racist...and second of all you think that Indians are inferior or so is their country...?

I cant ridicule you enough for your effin senseless comments and opinions...

I have personally visited India many times and its one of the most plesant and friendly countries...I have ever been to...

TATA is a great company and I thing LR will do well under them than under their previous stinking parent....just my 2 cents....and honestly I think a BMW is in no way better than a RR .... both drop in value equally and has lots of issues once the mileage goes over 50K...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-23-2008, 10:50 AM
johnbmw6's Avatar
johnbmw6 johnbmw6 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: south east UK
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 764
Mein Auto: 2014 LCI M5 September del
[QUOTE=JaiJai;3785371][QUOTE]

You're not going to find many on this board that will agree a Range Rover is going to be better at anything than a Bimmer. Land Rover's reputation for quirks combined with their often changing (an worsening) 'parentage' seem a bad combo. [B] "Hello, India? The cow-hide on my new car that costs more than many Indians will make in a lifetime isn't quite up to my standards and I want you to fix it...[B]"

Quote:



TATA is a great company and I thing LR will do well under them than under their previous stinking parent....just my 2 cents....and honestly I think a BMW is in no way better than a RR .... both drop in value equally and has lots of issues once the mileage goes over 50K...
Not wishing to get involved with the "racist innuendoes", I would say this : Land Rovers in the UK, loose HALF there book price in THREE months and main dealers do NOT want them in PX, that says it all to me. BMW are in a different league to LR. RR suffer the same fate i'm afraid, my mate (who I advised NOT to buy one) bought the top spec RR at 77K, three months later and with 3K miles on the clock was offered 33K PX he has to keep it now and it's loosing thousands a week , not a car to own here. Reliable they aint, you wont find an Australian driving one "Outback" cause he wants to get back home, same in UK they just brake down, BMW's I have owned do not.
__________________
Live for now , tomorrow never comes.

Last edited by johnbmw6; 12-23-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-22-2009, 12:27 AM
ky2970's Avatar
ky2970 ky2970 is offline
Oorah!
Location: SoCal
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 966
Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 650i
Rangies are like a box on wheels. I love my X5 but honestly it's not as elegant or exciting as an X6. Now I understand that looks aren't a major part when it comes to SUVs or SAVs or etc but the X6 is a sleek, more beautiful, and exciting version of the x5! I have a 650 and many would say it's the same as a 550 but it's not! The 6 is better looking, sportier, and other things! 6 has always been designated as bmw's GT model. Try to think of an X6 as the hybrid child of the x5 and 6er
__________________
2003 Escalade ESV - Pearl White
2005 X5 - Alpine White
2007 650i - Alpine White
2010 E550 Coupe..... maybe...



Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-26-2009, 10:02 AM
johnbmw6's Avatar
johnbmw6 johnbmw6 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: south east UK
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 764
Mein Auto: 2014 LCI M5 September del
Quote:
Originally Posted by ky2970 View Post
Rangies are like a box on wheels. I love my X5 but honestly it's not as elegant or exciting as an X6. Now I understand that looks aren't a major part when it comes to SUVs or SAVs or etc but the X6 is a sleek, more beautiful, and exciting version of the x5! I have a 650 and many would say it's the same as a 550 but it's not! The 6 is better looking, sportier, and other things! 6 has always been designated as bmw's GT model. Try to think of an X6 as the hybrid child of the x5 and 6er
Thats one cracking "6" you have there, I too owned one before this X6, I had the M6 and the 635D Sport, both were fantastic cars, I needed more rear seating hence the X6.
__________________
Live for now , tomorrow never comes.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-26-2009, 01:37 PM
jmcphillips1 jmcphillips1 is offline
Registered User
Location: Alabama
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 49
Mein Auto: 330i
Useless Thread!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Araq44's Avatar
Araq44 Araq44 is offline
I need a drink
Location: South Beach, Miami Fl
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,082
Send a message via AIM to Araq44
Mein Auto: mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonman View Post
a range rover sport. they look better, and they are far more useful.
The crack you make in your bathtub must be really good.

RR's are the ch*ttiest cars ever built. I was given one by my old company and i turned it back in 3 days later for a Suburban.

It turns out the reason they gave it to me was that it was passed around for a month, the CEO's wife picked it out and nobody wanted it because it was such a pile of Ch*t
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-20-2009, 08:53 AM
dmlgc dmlgc is offline
Registered User
Location: Los Gatos, CA
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Mein Auto: X6 50i - 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonman View Post
call me a troll. ....i have no idea what bmw will do in the future but i would not be all surprised to see bmw discontinue this vehicle after a few years. if you want fun and utility in the same package get a range rover sport. they look better, and they are far more useful.
OK , consider yourself called a troll (notice you don't publish what you drive). Oh and in case you haven't notice the new 5 series GT it looks a lot like a lower x6 or the X1 or the new front end of the X5. This is the style of new BMW's , get over it.
__________________

X6 50i /330
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-22-2009, 06:50 AM
mason's Avatar
mason mason is offline
Travel Fever
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,536
Mein Auto: 550 GT
I won't call you a troll. You're just simply having problem understanding the design concept behind and having problem with change and evolutions.
__________________



MJ10 550 GT - Imperial Blue
MJ07 530i - Silver Grey (Sold)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-22-2009, 07:22 AM
Elias's Avatar
Elias Elias is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern Va
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,509
Mein Auto: 2012 650 Coupe, 323i
BMW is in the business to sell cars, all the other German car companies do it, doesn't mean I drool over every concept vehicle BMW comes up with but at least I will give them kudos for at least trying new things and being innovative.
__________________

2012, 650i Coupe, Carbon Black, Black Nappa leather, M Sport , CWP,DAP, IAS, 20" Wheels,
BMWCCA Member since 07/2008
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Vroom Vroom is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 152
Mein Auto: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonman View Post
call me a troll. i have been called one before on bimmerfest but i fail to see that the x6 serves a useful purpose. why would anyone pay this kind of money for a 4 seater, quasi suv with very little cargo space? why not get an x5 instead, or a true sports car? i have no idea what bmw will do in the future but i would not be all surprised to see bmw discontinue this vehicle after a few years. if you want fun and utility in the same package get a range rover sport. they look better, and they are far more useful.
OK, You're a troll

Seriously, I understand if you want to say it's not attractive since we all have variations in what we want cars to look like, but it's silly to say you don't understand it. You are a BMW fan right? Then you should understand that BMW's have a soul, a certain feel to them. Why shouldn't people who want or need an SUV be able to enjoy that driving dynamic? That's what the X6 offers and it does so at a price less than its main competitor (the Porsche). People who want a BMW want a BMW, not a Range Rover and not a Porsche SUV.

It has suprisingly good cargo space combined with handling even better than an X5 (which is pretty decent in its own right). This tells me you probably didn't go see one in person at a dealer, nor test drive one. Out of curiosity, do you see that the M5 serves a useful purpose? I mean, either get an executive luxury sedan or get a true race car, who would pay so much for some odd combination of both? Either get a Corvette or a Lexus right?

Now if you want to talk about vehicles that don't make sense let's talk about station wagons. Either get a car or an SUV, not some ugly duck offspring of each that doesn't offer the SUV height advantage nor the car's beauty. LOL Just teasing you since I take it from your handle that you are a wagon lover. I have no issues with wagons
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Jakked's Avatar
Jakked Jakked is offline
Htd Seats = 4-season vert
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 732
Mein Auto: 06 Z4MR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias View Post
BMW is in the business to sell cars, all the other German car companies do it, doesn't mean I drool over every concept vehicle BMW comes up with but at least I will give them kudos for at least trying new things and being innovative.
Avoiding the debate on whether an X6 is useless, it does provide BMW with an excellent "rolling testbed" on which to test new technologies.

It's not uncommon for high-end car companies to release models knowing they won't be high-volume in order to see how the newest technologies will fare in the real-world. They price them high to help compensate for the new tech and whatever warranty work will inevitably be needed, and then will integrate those techs into the next generation of whatever else they trickle it down to.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-04-2009, 04:59 PM
bimmerborn bimmerborn is offline
Registered User
Location: Northern California
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 58
Mein Auto: '09 328i
Everyone has his/her own opinion on this.
I strongly think that a lot of thought is behind every BMW made. X6 is no exception. Personally, I love everything about this car.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms