Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 1 Series / 2 Series > E82 / E88 1 Series (2008 - 2013)

E82 / E88 1 Series (2008 - 2013)
BMWs throw back to the iconic 2002, with a renewed form and function. The smallest car in BMW's line up but still packs a punch. Available in coupe or convertible, powered by either an inline 6 in the 128 or the twin turbo rocket sled 135.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:24 AM

Mein Auto: 1 Series
Every warning light coming on....

Good Afternoon,

I am having a strange issue with my 1 Series, I took my car through an automatic car wash and ever since then my speedo and rev counter drop to zero when driving and then back up again, every possible warning light comes on with a beep and now the flat tyre warning light and reversing sensor is no longer working!.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what could be causing this issue?.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2009, 10:01 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 118d
Steve

Did you find a solution to this problem as my 118d has EXACTLY the same problem after a heavy downpor yesterday.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 535i
THis is a long shot, but there have been reports in the 5-series forum about water drain lines in the sunroof becoming plugged. This leads to improper drainage and water is getting into the trunk where all the electronics are located, causing all kinds of warnings.

I don't know the 135 as far as where the battery, electronics, etc are located, but check and see if there are any signs of water in the low areas in the trunk and wheel wells.