Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E60 (2004 - 2010)

E60 (2004 - 2010)
BMW 5-Series (E60 chassis) was first seen in the Unites States in the fall of 2003 with a 2004 Model Year designation. The E60 is now available as a 528i, 528xi, 535i, 535xi, 550i and a 535xi sports wagon! -- View the E60 Wiki

View Poll Results: How many people are interested in Downpipes for their 535i?
I am seriously needing extra power 1 25.00%
I would like to purchase something like this soon 1 25.00%
I would not like to have catless or catted downpipes 1 25.00%
I dont have a chip yet 1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 535i - BlackSapphire
Ästhetik Motorsports - Catless 535i Downpipes Coming Soon !

Hello my name is Arun Patel and I work for Asthetik Motorsports. The company was established in 2007. Our employees have been researching and working on products for the 535i 2008+ Models! (This engine has the n54 engine) We have a 535i as a company test car since mid 2007.

First, the Cat less 3 inch downpipes will be released soon. If demand is good for the xi models, we will build some for those variations. Other products are in the pipeline too.
We have a list of people from Dallas, Tx that are added on the first batch of cat less downpipes for the 535i in the world ! No other company has downpipes for this car. All companies concentrated all their resources to the 335i which has a different downpipe from the 535i.

I personally cant wait anymore and I own a 535i. I am tired of using stage 0 map for my 535i. I need more power, now! I think people would love to get that extra 40-50 WHP on top of the already potent 340 WHP. that the Vishnu Procede 'Plug n Play' harness achieves on pump gas! These downpipes will work in conjunction with "Rev II Procede" and you will receive not a single CEL light, ever.

We will have other products for the 5 series model that everyone will enjoy such as: OEM m5 mirrors, grills, wings, m-tech kits, springs, and other go fast and look good parts.

This is a thread to get an idea on how many people are interested so far. Thanks !

3" catless downpipes with 3" tubing then to 2.5
304 stainless steel - cnc flanges and O2 bungs
CNC'd 304 Stainless V-Band flanges.
100% TIG welded, argon back-purged.

Any other requests ? Coating the downpipes maybe? If you have any questions please feel free to email me at, AsthetikMotorsports@gmail.com or PM us. Thank you very much

Coming After will be the catted versions if demands are high.

Last edited by 535iTT; 02-11-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Ads by Google