Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 06-29-2015, 07:44 PM

Mein Auto: 335Xi
New ATL i3 owner- returned to dealer failed AC immediately

I traded my aging 335Xi for an i3. And promptly returned my i3 the very next morning because the AC wasn't working. Everyone was just all smiles at the dealer,"maybe some missed something on the PDI because it just came off the truck."

What kind of compensation should I expect from the BMW dealer from me buying a new BMW on a Friday night and returned Saturday morning. Called Monday they said it was a bad compressor and the car should be ready by Tuesday.

The salesman said I should be getting a loaner, I said I'm going out of town for a week and he said that should be no problem at all. The service manager said this is your lucky day I'll be giving you an i3 range Extender. I said that won't make it to Florida for the week. He said sorry, I can't give you a loaner for the week because your car could be ready mid week and I'd be out a loaner for the rest of the week.

I guess I'm an idiot for using this dealer. This is the one that I took my 335Xi for service, they said it needed new turbos for $5700. I had the car fixed for $140 at an indie shop.
Advertisement