Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 03-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
HorsepowerFreaks Goes Global with Massive Magazine Exposure

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

HorsepowerFreaks is defying preconceived notions that high horsepower cars are difficult to drive, obnoxiously loud and only driven on race gas. They have kept one vital ingredient of gravity defying speeds; looks to die for. And it is thanks to cars like this that ensure I never get bored of this game!"... BMW Performance Magazine (March 2009). "Knowledge is Recession Proof".... "We know what the Bugatti Veyron is capable of with it's capabilities clearly published on Wikipedia, so I believe we now have the power and the traction to come very close if not beat it in several categories."... Heavy Hitters Magazine (Mar-April 2009). "Those that continue to innovate and spend money through these challenging times are coming out on top."... "HPF produces the highest horsepower around and they aren't about to give their competition any hints on how they did it. The competition will just have to spend time and money reverse engineering if they want to decode the mystery of 1100 usable ponies."... Performance Auto & Sound Magazine (February 2009).

HorsepowerFreaks has grabbed worldwide attention receiving the covers of magazines in Russia, Ireland, Hungary, France, the Middle East, UK, Canada and the United States. Their explosive growth during these tough economic times shows that hard work can and often will pay off for those that are diligent, don't take no for an answer, and continue to set the high bar for others to follow. To read several of these issues, click HPF BMW M3 Worldwide Coverage.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HPF_Story_4.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	202759  

This article has been viewed 4642 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Dream Green or die

Send a message via MSN to Progress
Mein Auto: 98 AA Turbo 328is
I love HPF, Another awesome thing is that they are like fifteen minutes from my house.

|Active autowerke Track Pipe | Custom Top Mount Turbo Manfiold | Umnitza Depo Angel Eyes |
| Turner Performance Cams | Stage 1 TurboCharger by Active Autowerke | Much More... |

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 Phantom View Post
As soon as I saw "Progress" as I was scrolling down I knew you were gonna piss on his parade....
Old 03-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest

Send a message via Yahoo to 502 MotorSports
Mein Auto: e60, e39, e28, e46
congrats!
Old 04-09-2009, 11:56 PM

Mein Auto: 99 bmw 323 is
i need to read some
Old 04-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Mr. Clean

Send a message via AIM to BimmerE39 Send a message via Yahoo to BimmerE39
Mein Auto: TiSi E39 / Space Gray M3
I've been following the development process since like 2005 and I have to say it been amazing to see the turbo kits original conception to the final product. Absolutely amazing cars and I've probably watched all the HPF M3 videos on youtube like 100 times a piece. All I can say is if I win Powerball tomorrow I'm definitely buying an E46 M3 and sending it to them for a Stage 4.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:08 PM

Mein Auto: bmw 335i
Where did you find this article?
Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Banned

Mein Auto: BMW M5
goodone. need to read some more.