Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)

E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
E36/7 Z3 Roadster, Z3 coupe, Z3 M Roadster and Z3 M Coupe talk with our gurus here.

Old 10-06-2014, 10:51 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 Z3 3.0i Coupe
Zscca

This post is intended to introduce new forum members to ZSCCA, and perhaps remind or re-introduce veteran members to us.

The Z Series Car Club of America, ZSCCA, is the ONLY national car club dedicated to enthusiasts of all BMW Z series cars past and future. Founded in 1996 as the Z3 Register, the club has evolved to include all Z models and variations as the ZSCCA. We are a real non-profit organization, complete with by-laws and an elected board of directors, incorporated in the state of Delaware. We are a recognized Special Interest Group (SIG) of BMWCCA.

Our members come from all over the United States, Canada and several other countries around the world. We bring value to our members through planned national, regional and local events, social activities, fix-it day clinics, social media interaction, quarterly digital newsletter and last but not least, DRIVES. From leisurely scenic tours to spirited mountain switchback runs, our members have opportunity to participate in planned outings nearly every weekend.

Our signature national gathering, ZFEST, is held each summer and has been hosted in a number of locations around the country. In 2015, ZFEST returns to State College, Pennsylvania. 2016’s site has not yet been determined, but we are committed to rotating the event to different geographic areas of the United States.

ZSCCA is organized into local groups led by Area Reps. These folks are the “boots on the ground” that organize the majority of our events. Find a local group near you at: http://zscca.org/reps .

No group near you? I am actively recruiting area reps for those places. Please consider joining us and becoming an Area Rep yourself! It’s a modest commitment, and it is rewarding. Email me: areachair@zscca.org , or send me a PM (here or on Facebook) to learn more about becoming the rep in your region.

Links!
http://www.ZSCCA.org
http://www.ZFEST.com
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ZSCCA/
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2014, 05:58 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 Z4 35i, 2006 525xi
If anyone lives in upstate NY (Rochester, Buffalo areas), I am the area rep and would be glad to talk to you about what we do. My group has grown quite a bit over the last few years and we have had some very great outings.

2012 Z4 35i, ED 2/24/12, Melbourne Red Metallic, Black leather, 6 MT, ///M Sport, Premium Package, Premium Sound Package, Cold Weather Package, Nav, Comfort Access, LED Angel Eyes, BMWPedals pedal covers, stubby antenna, Luxon strut bar, CF engine cover, LCI side marker, powder coated calipers, Extra Enjoyment Package
Old 10-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to amancuso
Mein Auto: 128i, 330i, Z3 2.3, R56
I'm the area rep for NJ area including parts of PA and NYC along with another great person! We have some great outings throughout the year, including fix it days where you can save yourself a bundle of $$$. We have an outing this Sunday in NNJ, PA and NYS to view the foliage. If anyone would like to come along, PM me for more info!

Old 10-11-2014, 03:15 PM

Mein Auto: 1998 Z3 2.8L, Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by amancuso View Post
I'm the area rep for NJ area including parts of PA and NYC along with another great person! We have some great outings throughout the year, including fix it days where you can save yourself a bundle of $$$. We have an outing this Sunday in NNJ, PA and NYS to view the foliage. If anyone would like to come along, PM me for more info!
Saw you are taking a trip NNJ, PA, NYS on Sunday. Anywhere near Port Jervis, NY ?
Birdhunter