Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:39 PM

Mein Auto: 745LI
Ensurall 5 Star Warranty quote, a good deal? Does this warranty cover everything?

Hello All,
Once again require your expert opinion....I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada & I have a 2004 BMW 745LI with 82000 KM (kilometers not Miles-82000KM is aprox 51000Miles) I got a warranty quote before I call the company and get this warranty I just wana have a quick check if it's worth the price and if this quote/warranty covers everything.....I have attached the quote along with the Terms & Conditions (fine print) Kindly advise if anything is missing or not covered as per this quote or what should I make sure or double check & confirm is covered when I call the warranty company....Should I go with this one quote is it worth it in tersm of price & coverage? Anyone knows anything about this warranty company......Thank you very much in advance for your feedback.....hope attachment will work.......Thanks again......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5 STAR QUOTE - BMW 745 Li 82k.pdf (177.0 KB, 567 views)
File Type: pdf 5 Star Terms & Conditions1.pdf (203.3 KB, 605 views)
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 bmw 745li
R745 that doesnt look like a good one at all. You would wanna get one that is an exclusioary as to one the shows whats covered. If you read some of the fine print there it doesnt pay for diagnostic fee so i wouldnt get it. Good luck and keep searching im sure you can find a much better one for that price.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:48 PM

Mein Auto: 2004 745Li
Did you go with these guys?

Hi, I have a '04 745Li also and just asked these guys for a quote yesterday. For 3 years they quoted me $1398. I am confused why it would be so much cheaper than your quote last year, and for what appears to be the same coverage.

Did you choose Ensurall and if so have you had any experience with them to add? If not, did you go with someone else or just leave it??

Thanks in advance,

David
Old 02-14-2011, 09:10 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 07 750Li
I am also looking at aftermarket warranty in toronto, there is warrantydirect.ca seems like they cover everything but i am not sure how legit it is.

2007 BMW 750Li Black on Black
~Night Vision, Active Cruise Control, Comfort Access, Executive Package
~22" MRR GT1, ACS roof and trunk spoiler, 15mm spacers in front 20mm in rear, 3k fogs/6k headlights, tint, angel ibrights, eibach springs in front and lowering links in rear
Old 02-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Coldpathdoc

Mein Auto: 2007 750Li
My factory warranty is running out in June and I have 66k on my 2007 750Li in Canada - it was bought in the US.

There is only one dealer within reach and they sell "First Canadian" warranty only and it does NOT cover the 7 series (But they say call back in a few weeks and we may have a warranty from SAL which covers the 7 series.)

My next effort was all across Canada and it seems that "Coverage one" ultimate package is the only one which is really available. I got quotes for 4 year 80k which ranged from $4700 in BC to $9500 in Ontario. The fine print looks very scary but there seems to be no other alternatives. Does anyone have experience with this warranty?????
Old 02-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Major

Mein Auto: 745 li
Calgary Alberta here I have lubrico warranty for my 7 24 month unlimited kms with power equipment plus option. Payed a lil bit less then 2400$ for it.
Www.lubrico.com
1800-265-1510
Haven't had a chance to try it out and I hope never will.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:15 PM

Mein Auto: 7 series
Sal group is a very bad warranty provider, spent a great deal of money on my car warranty and it does not cover a key component that makes the car street legal. They say because the component is not listed which is true, but there are many more components that are not listed that would be essential for the car to function legally. I would exercise caution when buying a warranty from these people especially for BMW's
Old 03-23-2013, 03:46 PM

Mein Auto: X3 xDrive35i & 350Z TT
Most aftermarket warranties are crap. They have a labor rate cap which means you are responsible for the difference. A lot of them exclude a ton of major parts or component. Read the fine print...find one that protects your transmission and motor if either one goes...if any smaller systems fail, count on paying for them yourself.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:46 PM

Mein Auto: 335d
Hey guys, I'm from Toronto also.

This conversation sounds like its the thread I'm looking for.

I'm planning on adopting a beautiful 2011 335D MSport with 91,000 km and I'm on the edge about the after market warranty. The one this dealer offers is Lubrico Warranty. Does anyone have experience with this one?

Also, lets say I don't like this warranty, can I still buy the car and get another after market warranty on my own? I tried calling one that was recommended in another thread (NationWide Auto Warranty) but they don't sell direct to customer, has to be through the dealer.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.