Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 06-09-2009, 10:15 PM
New Mommy to Kristopher

Mein Auto: 2009 328i convertible
Thumbs up BMW Seattle gave me the most amazing deal!

I'm finally an official owner and I just couldn't let too much time pass without giving a huge shout out to Adam Newbold and Seattle BMW!!!

Can you believe it - a fully loaded 2009 328i convertible for $450 over invoice? I got everything I wanted on this car for an incredible price. Adam came to my house with my car. We did all the paperwork here and then he spent over three hours teaching me about the car. He even ordered my personalized plates for me.

It doesn't get any better than this. The service - and especially the CA - was absolutely amazing!! Everyone I know is going to hear about how wonderful my experience was.

Adam, I know you are reading this. Thank you for everything! And thank you to everyone on this forum who helped me get all of the information I needed to make my decision and get a fabulous deal!

Proud owner of a 2009 328i convertible, black sapphire, black leather, ZCW, ZPP, ZSP, 2XA, Comfort Access, Park Distance Control, Nav, L7, Smartphone/IPOD/USB

LIFE IS GOOD!!
Ads by Google
Old 06-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i sedan
Welcome to the 'Fest. Sounds like you had a great purchase experience. Enjoy the ride.
'09 335i 6MT Sedan: AW / Saddle / Alum / Nav / Premium / Sport / CA / Sirius / 35% / Black Kidneys / HPFP #3
Old 06-10-2009, 04:05 PM

Mein Auto: 2010 335i Convertible
I am guessing you are probably a pretty smokin' hot female. Ugly guys like me don't get that kind of treatment

2010 335i Cv | Le Mans Blue | Black/Gray Poplar
AT | M Sport | ZPP | ZCW | NAV | Logic7 | CA | PDC
Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM

Mein Auto: 3 Series
true...OP pls post pics of car and yourself and we will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichTa73 View Post
I am guessing you are probably a pretty smokin' hot female. Ugly guys like me don't get that kind of treatment
Old 06-10-2009, 04:14 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 335i Coupe
Wow!! Congrats again

You can probably post this in the dealer forum, I'm sure they'd love to get compliments...too bad not too many of them go out of their way...

2009 335i Coupe, Titanium Silver Metallic, Coral Red Dakota Leather, Gray Poplar trim, Premium package and Sports package with 19s.

Previously Owned: 2006 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro with all the belles and whistles and a B5 Imola Yellow Audi S4
Old 06-10-2009, 04:28 PM

Mein Auto: '09 Accord Coupe LX-S
Wow, sounds terrific!
Delivering it to your door step and sitting with you for that long to go over the car... I gotta say Adam seem's like a stand-up guy.

Glad you're happy & excited, now let's see some pictures!!

2007 328i E90 - Jet Black|Black Leatherette|Aluminum|Sports|Steptronic|Memory Seats - 5/07-3/09
Old 06-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Trend Setter!

Mein Auto: BMW 328i 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIVERGIRL View Post
I'm finally an official owner and I just couldn't let too much time pass without giving a huge shout out to Adam Newbold and Seattle BMW!!!

Can you believe it - a fully loaded 2009 328i convertible for $450 over invoice? I got everything I wanted on this car for an incredible price. Adam came to my house with my car. We did all the paperwork here and then he spent over three hours teaching me about the car. He even ordered my personalized plates for me.

It doesn't get any better than this. The service - and especially the CA - was absolutely amazing!! Everyone I know is going to hear about how wonderful my experience was.

Adam, I know you are reading this. Thank you for everything! And thank you to everyone on this forum who helped me get all of the information I needed to make my decision and get a fabulous deal!
Good deal, I paid ~$400 something below invoice with 0.9% APR for 5 years... and I hope you're not working and advertising for that stealership.
2013 Honda Accord EX-L, Modern Steel Metallic/Black Interior
2009 BMW 328i, Jet Black/Black Interior/Premium/Sports/Navi/iPod/Xenon/Automatic
Past:
2008 Acura TSX, Carbon Grey Pearl/Black Interior/Navi

Last edited by deznium; 06-10-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Not a real doctor.

Mein Auto: 2009 328i Coupe
No to take anything away from Adam's professionalism, but I bet he's got a wicked crush on you, Diver.

'09 328i Coupe: MT, Monaco Blue, Black Dakota, Dark Burl, ZPP, ZSP, ZCW, CA, Logic7, HD Radio, IPod
Ordered: 14Jan09; Delivered: 24Feb09 from Stratham, NH BMW
Old 06-10-2009, 07:32 PM

Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by deznium View Post
Good deal, I paid ~$400 something below invoice with 0.9% APR for 5 years... and I hope you're not working and advertising for that stealership.
Where'd that come from? Sounds like she got a great deal and the guy went the extra mile for her. And for $450 over invoice I wouldn't excatly call them a "stealership".

Congrats on the new car Divergirl
Old 06-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Trend Setter!

Mein Auto: BMW 328i 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-SD View Post
Where'd that come from? Sounds like she got a great deal and the guy went the extra mile for her. And for $450 over invoice I wouldn't excatly call them a "stealership".

Congrats on the new car Divergirl
Nothing to do with her...I just like calling them stealers and we know they are......
2013 Honda Accord EX-L, Modern Steel Metallic/Black Interior
2009 BMW 328i, Jet Black/Black Interior/Premium/Sports/Navi/iPod/Xenon/Automatic
Past:
2008 Acura TSX, Carbon Grey Pearl/Black Interior/Navi
Old 06-10-2009, 07:49 PM
BMW d Driver

Mein Auto: e46 M3, 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by deznium View Post
How much in dealer fees/delivery fees after that? Sometimes it can seem like a better deal than it really is when they take on a few fees
Old 06-10-2009, 08:15 PM

Mein Auto: 335i
yeah like to know how much MACO they charged and if there were any other paperwork fee. But it's great that you got that kind of service.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:27 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 e92 335i
Quote:

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy it, especially now that the Pacific NW is enjoying some nice weather.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:13 PM

Mein Auto: E46 M3
wow that's great i wish we could all be so lucky
Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 PM

Mein Auto: '07 328xiT
Congratulations and welcome to the Fest, DIVERGIRL. I wish you many safe and enjoyable miles of driving your new vert.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 PM
New Mommy to Kristopher

I promise I will get around to posting some pictures. This is my son's last week of school and between that, and trying to figure out all of the bells and whistles in my car, I haven't had much computer time.

Incidentally, Adam Newbold was completely professional. No sleazy come-ons or innuendo at all. And no, I didn't wear a mini skirt or low-cut blouse or promise any special "favors."

Deznium, I do not work for Seattle BMW (I'm currently retired). I am not affiliated with them in any way nor had I ever been to their dealership prior to the day I found my car. In fact, I originally had an appointment that morning to go to another dealership to run numbers and specs for a car I planned to order. Adam and I corresponded through the 'Fest about what I wanted. Seattle BMW not only had my car but treated me better than any other dealership I've ever been in.

If you want more proof about the fact that I'm not working for them, PM me. I'll give you my name and you can feel free to Google me. My reputation speaks for itself!

STILL LOVIN' MY NEW TOY!

Proud owner of a 2009 328i convertible, black sapphire, black leather, ZCW, ZPP, ZSP, 2XA, Comfort Access, Park Distance Control, Nav, L7, Smartphone/IPOD/USB

LIFE IS GOOD!!

Last edited by DIVERGIRL; 06-10-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Feverish Fanatic

Mein Auto: E90 330i
Congrats on the new car. Now some pics please
Old 06-10-2009, 11:01 PM
New Mommy to Kristopher

Fees:
$250 MACO
$180 training
$50 Documentary Fee
$247.66 DMV fees

That's it.

LIFE IS GOOD!!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:11 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
Fees:
$250 MACO
$180 training
$50 Documentary Fee
$247.66 DMV fees

That's it.
Gratz on the car!

I have to say I was impressed with my dealership. They delivered my car to me (2.5 hour drive for them each way). And kept offering to show me how to use it (especially the blue tooth phone). I told them that wasn't necessary. In fact I walked into the car (my phone blue tooth is always on) and hit the pairing button by accident (it's next to the radio buttons) and BAM it asked for the security pin and I was paired up. It was like magic.

Your DMV fee's are expensive...247.66!!!! What's MACO?

WHat did you do that you are retired now?

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:53 AM
New Mommy to Kristopher

I'm not sure why the DMVs are so high...but it might have something to do with the fact that I requested a specialized license plate - Washington State Law Enforcement Memorial Plate ($30) and then personalized the letters (another $30).

I actually retired at 30 (almost 6 years ago). It's a long story. By profession, I'm a licensed attorney in two states (former prosecutor).

LIFE IS GOOD!!
Old 06-11-2009, 08:10 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
I actually retired at 30 (almost 6 years ago). It's a long story. By profession, I'm a licensed attorney in two states (former prosecutor).

See when you said attorney i instantly though defense attorney or civil plaintiff and you won a huge lawsuit for someone (or defended a very rich client). But a prosecutor? I think you gave hope to my friend who just became a lawyer (taking the BAR this summer) and has resigned himself to working as a prosecutor and being poor the rest of his life

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:47 AM
New Mommy to Kristopher

Yeah, I knew people would think I had a huge settlement as some sort of blood sucking defense attorney. Nope, I wore the white hat. You don't get rich as a prosecutor, but you do go home every day appreciating your life just a little bit more. And every now and then, you manage to find a little bit of justice for a soft spoken victim who has been getting the raw end of life because of some jerk. I think I got paid more in karma points instead of greenbacks.

Tell your friend good luck on the bar. I did it twice. Painful both times. But darn, life is good when you are done!

LIFE IS GOOD!!
Old 06-11-2009, 08:49 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 535i
I can believe it. Dealer most likely got $3-$4k in incentives to move the cars.

This same time last year local dealers were selling the verts at $500 over invoice.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:55 AM

Mein Auto: 3 Series
early retirement is good. i wish i can do that too.....

Quote:
I'm not sure why the DMVs are so high...but it might have something to do with the fact that I requested a specialized license plate - Washington State Law Enforcement Memorial Plate ($30) and then personalized the letters (another $30).

Old 06-11-2009, 09:03 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 335i w/ ZSP
Congrats on the new car DiverGirl. Funny that you live in Federal Way and went to BMW Seattle, and I live in the north end and went to BMW Northwest

Sadly, you've got your car before me as mine's still on a boat on it's way back from our Euro delivery trip :P.

Did they tell you about the fancy new dealership they're building? Do you know when it will be open? I plan to take my car their for service exclusively (just say no to BMW of Bellevue)

ED April 16 09: 335i E90 / 6MT / Crimson Red + Black / ZSP / ZPP / ZCW / Plus a few other goodies!
<sold> 2003 Redfire Metallic Mazda 6s w/ 5MT