Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension

Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
Discuss everything about wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your BMW.

Sponsored by The Tirerack. Moderated by Gary@Tirerack.com

View Poll Results: Which tires would you choose for jetstream's car based on his needs?
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 21 55.26%
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 17 44.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-13-2009, 06:09 PM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric or Michelin Pilot Sport PS2?

My 2005 330i ZHP needs new tires. My requirements/preferences, in order, are:

1. Good dry traction
2. Durability/Longevity
3. Low noise
4. Value (bang for the buck, not just low cost)

With little rain here in Arizona, wet traction is not a priority and I never track the car so ultimate performance is not a criteria.

I've narrowed my choices down to the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 which would run about $1300 installed or the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric which would run about $1050 installed.

Please let me know what you think. The F1 A's seem like the logical choice but I've also heard that they wear out sooner. If the PS2's will get me 25K miles and the F1's 20K then I might lean towards the Michelin.

Thanks for any help.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)


Last edited by jetstream23; 06-13-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:28 PM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Any opinions or comments? Looks like there have been 45 views of this thread but no votes????

Anyone have experience with both of these tires for comparison purposes or make a decision between the same two? Thanks.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:55 AM
Gary@Tirerack's Avatar
Gary@Tirerack Gary@Tirerack is offline
Moderator
Location: South Bend, IN
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,137
Mein Auto: 1995 BMW M3
Given our experience with the tires in testing, they are very similar to each other in all measurable categories. With the price difference being so great in this size, I would tend to agree with you that the F1 Asym is the better value.

Tires http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AB2&...ires/index.jsp
__________________
Refer to 'Gary/Bimmerfest' as your previous contact when you order online. Credit Bimmerfest.com by ordering through the sig link.
Gary@Tirerack.com

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-16-2009, 10:13 PM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary@Tirerack View Post
Given our experience with the tires in testing, they are very similar to each other in all measurable categories. With the price difference being so great in this size, I would tend to agree with you that the F1 Asym is the better value.

Tires http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AB2&...ires/index.jsp
Thanks Gary.

I've previously gotten my tires through Discount Tire but I'm intrigued by Tirerack. Is the process as straightforward as it seems? Contact a listed installer to arrange the work and then order through Tirerack to have shipped directly to the installer?

Are there any promotions, codes, etc. (e.g. free shipping) going on with Tirerack right now? First time customer stuff, etc.

Thanks.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-16-2009, 11:38 PM
E36Shikara's Avatar
E36Shikara E36Shikara is offline
Certified Public Assassin
Location: Quincy, MA
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 435
Mein Auto: '03 540i6, '05 330Cic6
not too many choices....
__________________

Current Bimmers
2005 E46 330Cic 6MT Koni Sport Struts/Shocks, Eibach F&R Sways
2003 E39 540i6 M-Sport - Bilstein PSS Coilovers, Dinan Exhaust, aFe Intake, E60 SSK w/ZHP knob, M5 Rear Sway Bar, Rogue Engineering Camber Plates
1995 E36 M3 - TMS Chip, Bilstein Sport/Eibach Sportline Suspension, UUC SwayBarbarian F&R, Dinan Strut Tower Brace

Indy: Alvin@Import Autowerks (Braintree, MA)
http://www.iautowerks.com - (781)-818-3830

BMW CCA Membership # 381823
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-17-2009, 05:37 AM
Gary@Tirerack's Avatar
Gary@Tirerack Gary@Tirerack is offline
Moderator
Location: South Bend, IN
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,137
Mein Auto: 1995 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
Thanks Gary.

I've previously gotten my tires through Discount Tire but I'm intrigued by Tirerack. Is the process as straightforward as it seems? Contact a listed installer to arrange the work and then order through Tirerack to have shipped directly to the installer?

Are there any promotions, codes, etc. (e.g. free shipping) going on with Tirerack right now? First time customer stuff, etc.

Thanks.
Pretty simple, yes. Those on our recommended installer list have volunteered to be on the list so they won't hassle you about it. We ship directly to them and they install them. Although we do not offer discounts, we do honor any of the manufacturers current rebates and promotions, listed here :

http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AB2&...cialevents.jsp
__________________
Refer to 'Gary/Bimmerfest' as your previous contact when you order online. Credit Bimmerfest.com by ordering through the sig link.
Gary@Tirerack.com

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2009, 06:24 AM
LMC's Avatar
LMC LMC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Oregon
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,777
Mein Auto: X3
Customer testimonial time, jet: I've done several wheel/tire sets from Tire Rack over the years and always flawless -- shipped direct to me and I bolt 'em up. Last year I did the tire only thing shipped to me and went to a recommended installer. Also flawless.

I've also done drive-in tire swaps with Discount Tire's local store (America's Tire) and that worked well when I wanted a credit for some new take-offs or something, but hard to beat Tire Rack.

Last year I bought the X3 wheel/tire package right when my wife was in the hospital critical care unit hanging by a thread. First lost a mounting ring -- my own fault. New set of four cheerfully sent to me immediately at no cost. Then pangs of buyer's remorse -- why ditch these perfectly good ///M wheels that came on the car anyway -- and contacted TR customer service. Changed your mind, sir? No problem -- send 'em back for a full refund less shipping. I decided to keep them but was impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
I've previously gotten my tires through Discount Tire but I'm intrigued by Tirerack. Is the process as straightforward as it seems? Contact a listed installer to arrange the work and then order through Tirerack to have shipped directly to the installer?
__________________
Larry
BMW CCA #115780
'14 X3 35i M sport
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:27 AM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMC View Post
Customer testimonial time, jet: I've done several wheel/tire sets from Tire Rack over the years and always flawless -- shipped direct to me and I bolt 'em up. Last year I did the tire only thing shipped to me and went to a recommended installer. Also flawless.

I've also done drive-in tire swaps with Discount Tire's local store (America's Tire) and that worked well when I wanted a credit for some new take-offs or something, but hard to beat Tire Rack.

Last year I bought the X3 wheel/tire package right when my wife was in the hospital critical care unit hanging by a thread. First lost a mounting ring -- my own fault. New set of four cheerfully sent to me immediately at no cost. Then pangs of buyer's remorse -- why ditch these perfectly good ///M wheels that came on the car anyway -- and contacted TR customer service. Changed your mind, sir? No problem -- send 'em back for a full refund less shipping. I decided to keep them but was impressed.
Thanks LMC. I didn't know about the situation with your wife, I hope things have worked out for her.

Sounds like the customer service is excellent with Tirerack. I'm searching for the right local installer now on their list but I know I'll definitely order from Tirerack.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:29 AM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Shikara View Post
not too many choices....
I know, and it's by design. I've done the easy work and scratched off the ones I'm not interested in but have been struggling with chosing between the top 2.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM
bmrboy2008's Avatar
bmrboy2008 bmrboy2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Glendora, California
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,802
Mein Auto: 2008 528i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
My 2005 330i ZHP needs new tires. My requirements/preferences, in order, are:

1. Good dry traction
2. Durability/Longevity
3. Low noise
4. Value (bang for the buck, not just low cost)

With little rain here in Arizona, wet traction is not a priority and I never track the car so ultimate performance is not a criteria.

I've narrowed my choices down to the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 which would run about $1300 installed or the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric which would run about $1050 installed.

Please let me know what you think. The F1 A's seem like the logical choice but I've also heard that they wear out sooner. If the PS2's will get me 25K miles and the F1's 20K then I might lean towards the Michelin.

Thanks for any help.
So what did you decide?? I'm considering the Goodyear's. I should have chosen summer tires to replace my OE Dunlop Sport 01 RFT's. Instead I tried the highly touted Bridgestone Potenza 960AS Pole Position's and after almost three weeks of driving I'm not happy at all. Bridgestone is allowing me to return them for credit on new tires.
__________________
2008 528i - Platinum Gray, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 3M Tint, Xenons
2008 535i - Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 18" Star Spoke 124's - BMW BB
2005 525i - Jet Black, Beige Dakota Leather, Light Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Active Steering, Sirius, 17" Star Spoke 138's - R.I.P.

Last edited by bmrboy2008; 06-17-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-17-2009, 09:19 PM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrboy2008 View Post
So what did you decide?? I'm considering the Goodyear's. I should have chosen summer tires to replace my OE Dunlop Sport 01 RFT's. Instead I tried the highly touted Bridgestone Potenza 960AS Pole Position's and after almost three weeks of driving I'm not happy at all. Bridgestone is allowing me to return them for credit on new tires.
Going with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics. The difference between them and the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s seems slight. If the PS2s are better it isn't by much. But the price for 4 tires will be about $250 - 300 cheaper on the Goodyears and since I'm changing tires about every 20K miles I'll pocket that difference and maybe give the PS2's a run in 3 years. We'll see.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-19-2009, 11:41 PM
RichmannMotorSport.com RichmannMotorSport.com is offline
SUPPORTING VENDOR
Location: So.Cal./Simi Valley, CA.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 375
Mein Auto: 07' E90 and 95' E36 M3x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
My 2005 330i ZHP needs new tires. My requirements/preferences, in order, are:

1. Good dry traction
2. Durability/Longevity
3. Low noise
4. Value (bang for the buck, not just low cost)

With little rain here in Arizona, wet traction is not a priority and I never track the car so ultimate performance is not a criteria.

I've narrowed my choices down to the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 which would run about $1300 installed or the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric which would run about $1050 installed.

Please let me know what you think. The F1 A's seem like the logical choice but I've also heard that they wear out sooner. If the PS2's will get me 25K miles and the F1's 20K then I might lean towards the Michelin.

Thanks for any help.
The goodyear will outlast the michelin in this poll because the PS2 is an all out high performance tire. You want value from those two brands? NEVER, its unheard of with Michelin and Goodyear. You will pay top dollar for those tires.

I don't see how the Goodyear could get 20k compared to the michelin 25k. I still think the goodyear would outlast the michelin.

Me personally I prefer michelin for it's higher performance.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-20-2009, 09:58 PM
bmrboy2008's Avatar
bmrboy2008 bmrboy2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Glendora, California
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,802
Mein Auto: 2008 528i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
Going with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics. The difference between them and the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s seems slight. If the PS2s are better it isn't by much. But the price for 4 tires will be about $250 - 300 cheaper on the Goodyears and since I'm changing tires about every 20K miles I'll pocket that difference and maybe give the PS2's a run in 3 years. We'll see.
Please let us know how you like them. I should be getting the Goodyear F1's installed in about a week or so.
__________________
2008 528i - Platinum Gray, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 3M Tint, Xenons
2008 535i - Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 18" Star Spoke 124's - BMW BB
2005 525i - Jet Black, Beige Dakota Leather, Light Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Active Steering, Sirius, 17" Star Spoke 138's - R.I.P.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-22-2009, 04:01 PM
AK's Avatar
AK AK is online now
Button Pusher
Location: Orange County, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,109
Send a message via AIM to AK Send a message via Yahoo to AK
Mein Auto: '07 335i, '04 4Runner
I have Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics on my car. I've got about ~7K miles on them now. Quite happy with them thus far. I got ~22K miles out of the OEM Bridgestone RE050A runflats, just to compare.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-23-2009, 03:10 PM
bmrboy2008's Avatar
bmrboy2008 bmrboy2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Glendora, California
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,802
Mein Auto: 2008 528i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK View Post
I have Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics on my car. I've got about ~7K miles on them now. Quite happy with them thus far. I got ~22K miles out of the OEM Bridgestone RE050A runflats, just to compare.
How much mileage do you expect out of the Asymmetrics? I changed my OEM Dunlop RFT's to Bridgestone Potenza RE960 AS Pole Positions about three weeks ago. The ride seems too floaty for me. They have a 40K mile warranty. I should have bought a summer tire and I'm about ready to return the Bridgestones for the Asymmetrics.
__________________
2008 528i - Platinum Gray, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 3M Tint, Xenons
2008 535i - Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 18" Star Spoke 124's - BMW BB
2005 525i - Jet Black, Beige Dakota Leather, Light Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Active Steering, Sirius, 17" Star Spoke 138's - R.I.P.

Last edited by bmrboy2008; 06-23-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:32 AM
Gary@Tirerack's Avatar
Gary@Tirerack Gary@Tirerack is offline
Moderator
Location: South Bend, IN
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,137
Mein Auto: 1995 BMW M3
I'd expect 20,000-25,000 miles from the F1 Asymmetric.
__________________
Refer to 'Gary/Bimmerfest' as your previous contact when you order online. Credit Bimmerfest.com by ordering through the sig link.
Gary@Tirerack.com

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-24-2009, 01:46 PM
need4speed's Avatar
need4speed need4speed is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South Carolina
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,391
Mein Auto: 09 335Cabrio zsp/11 335d
I have the Goodyear F1 Assym. tires. They are a great tire, with the price difference between it and the PS2, it isn't close for me, go with Goodyear.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-24-2009, 01:50 PM
ish's Avatar
ish ish is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 458
Mein Auto: 328xi M, Range Rover, 911
I'd save the money and go with the Goodyears.

Unless you are a pro driver I doubt any of us would notice the difference!
__________________
"Ish...I have in the past mistaken you for a perverted chitbag...now I realize that I am not chitbag enough. You truly are a king among men.I am not worthy with such imagination."
Series 3 Guy - LRO Site

2013 550 xi Msport
2005 Range Rover HSE Grey/Grey
2009 MB C 300 4Matic
1997 Porsche 993 C4S Black/Black
2005 Jeep TJ
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-30-2009, 10:48 AM
PK8's Avatar
PK8 PK8 is offline
Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
Location: Midwest USA
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 715
Mein Auto: 2008 M5
Per Tire Rack test, the Goodyear out performs the PS2, so I'm not sure why some of you think the OP will be trading $ savings for performance by going with the F1s.
__________________
E60 M5 (LCI) - SMG
E70 X5 xDrive35i Premium
E46 325Ci
E92 335i - 6 Spd [Retired]
E53 X5 4.4i [Retired]
E39 540i [Retired]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-09-2009, 12:08 PM
AK's Avatar
AK AK is online now
Button Pusher
Location: Orange County, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,109
Send a message via AIM to AK Send a message via Yahoo to AK
Mein Auto: '07 335i, '04 4Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrboy2008 View Post
How much mileage do you expect out of the Asymmetrics? I changed my OEM Dunlop RFT's to Bridgestone Potenza RE960 AS Pole Positions about three weeks ago. The ride seems too floaty for me. They have a 40K mile warranty. I should have bought a summer tire and I'm about ready to return the Bridgestones for the Asymmetrics.
I really don't know how long they'll last. In a previous life I had a Cadillac CTS-V which came with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar runflats. Those tires were worn down to the cords in only 8500 miles (!!!). That was probably a fluke, though. Since the F1 Asymmetric is a newer model tire, I don't think we have enough field data to guess how long they'll last. If I get less than 20K miles out of them I'll probably be a little disappointed. I got a good deal on them from Tire Rack (they were on sale, plus rebates from Goodyear and BMWCCA knocked about $90 more off the total). I think I got all 4 for <$900, including installation at a local Big O.

One of my friends recently put Sumitomo HTRZ-III tires on his 335i. Those tires are very well reviewed and downright cheap. I'll be monitoring his feedback closely. Until then, I'm happy with the F1 Asymmetrics and their all-around great performance and lack of noise.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-05-2009, 09:33 AM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
Going with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics. The difference between them and the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s seems slight. If the PS2s are better it isn't by much. But the price for 4 tires will be about $250 - 300 cheaper on the Goodyears and since I'm changing tires about every 20K miles I'll pocket that difference and maybe give the PS2's a run in 3 years. We'll see.
The F1 Asymmetrics have been on the car for over a month now and....

With the Goodyear rebate I ended up paying about $930 total with installation and tax for the set of four. I consider that a very good deal for such a good tire.

Don't know how they'll wear and how long they'll last but so far they are giving me a great ride.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-14-2010, 10:02 PM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Had my first experiences driving in the rain a few weeks ago on the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics and they did great. Aside from being responsibly cautious in the wet weather I didn't change my driving style at all. The tires held great.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-19-2010, 03:17 PM
S93D S93D is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: North America
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 711
Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK View Post
I have Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics on my car. I've got about ~7K miles on them now. Quite happy with them thus far. I got ~22K miles out of the OEM Bridgestone RE050A runflats, just to compare.
The Goodyears are great tires. They are very quiet for the first 8-9k miles then become average in noise, not quiet anymore. I noticed this when changing from snow tires. Before they were very quiet, now just a little quieter than the snow tires.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-25-2011, 10:18 PM
jetstream23 jetstream23 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,229
Mein Auto: 330i, Toyota Land Cruiser
Just an update - I now have about 9K miles on the Goodyears and they're doing great. Haven't noticed any increase in road noise either.
__________________
2005 330i | ZHP, Xenons, Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube)

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-28-2011, 02:37 PM
BIMMERUSAM5's Avatar
BIMMERUSAM5 BIMMERUSAM5 is offline
*rh Cdrh*
Location: Elroy Jetson im somewhere out of space
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,281
Mein Auto: 08 M5 e36 M3 gt40 877hp
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric
__________________
***********************
***********************

***********************
****************** __________________------====http://bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)====--------__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms