Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 04-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Jegshemash, I like you!

Send a message via AIM to Bobby 325i
Mein Auto: '05 G35C 6MT
I wash my cars on a weekly basis. In the summer time I wash every 4 days. In the winter months I wash once every two to three weeks with frequent hose downs between washes. No matter my BMW's or my G35coupe I always kept my cars clean!
Old 04-18-2005, 01:45 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 92 318i Cabriolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanIT
Was it really neccessary to resurrect this 1 1/2+ year old thread when there's already a "how often do you wash your car" thread like right below??

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94011

--J.
Was it really neccessary to comment on my resurrection? I'm getting really sick of people's negative comments on this forum. Keep it to yourself or get some help. I didn't realize I had to go by Jonathans rules...what are they anyway?

Last edited by julz; 04-18-2005 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Padawan

Mein Auto: 2004 330ci Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by julz
Was it really neccessary to comment on my resurrection? I'm getting really sick of people's negative comments on this forum. Keep it to yourself or get some help. I didn't realize I had to go by Jonathans rules...what are they anyway?
Dude, relax... it was just a question. At the time this thread was resurrected, the most popular thread in the forum was on the same subject and still going strong. I was just wondering why this one was brought back as well.

--J.
2004|330ci|Convertible|Silver Grey Metallic|Sport Package|Premium Package|Steptronic|NAV|Xenon Adaptive Headlights|Heated Seats|Black Montana Leather|Aluminum Brushed Column Trim|SSR/GT3 19" Rims (original 18" Style 71's in storage)
Old 04-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 92 318i Cabriolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanIT
Dude, relax... it was just a question. At the time this thread was resurrected, the most popular thread in the forum was on the same subject and still going strong. I was just wondering why this one was brought back as well.

--J.
"Dude is a Lady" thank you.
It's hard to relax when it seems like everytime I post anything I get jumped on. It may seem harmless to you when you write it..but maybe if you read what you've written back to yourself and see if it sounds like "just a question." If you are just posting a question directed at me doing something that you thought was wrong...then say that...don't add sarcasm. I guess this forum is way more complicated than that. I use this forum for enjoyment and relaxation, but to get waylayed each time I express an opinion is not enjoyable, it's annoying. Yes I am sensitive to remarks..I believe there is a kinder way to communicate..especially in posts and emails. Directions in print don't have facial expressions and intonations so what you may be writing could be completely harmless in your mind but condescending to the intended. Constructive criticism all the way around. truce for now.