Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E30 (1982 - 1993)

E30 (1982 - 1993)
God's Chariot. The E30 was produced primarily from 1982 through 1991. The cabriolet was the one exception which was produced through 1993.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5026  
Old 11-16-2012, 07:13 AM
anstead610 anstead610 is offline
dream chasin'
Location: Bethlehem, PA
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,835
Send a message via AIM to anstead610
Mein Auto: 24v e30 -88 toyota pickup
I have worked 1 day this week, Monday I didn't work because I had no car, tuesday was a rain day, wednesday I worked, but puked at the job site a few times, yesterday I didn't go in because I puked every 30-45 minutes, today I puked right when I woke up. hellooooooo 50 dollar paycheck. fuuuuuuuuuu.

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY DAMN E30 BACK FROM THE SHOP...it just gets worse and worse..
__________________


This e30 is now being parted out. NO body panels are for sale, bumpers/fenders/hood/mirrors/valance or front turn signals. Everything else is up for grabs. Euro grills/cluster are sold, suspension/brakes/LSD/rear tails are already spoken for.
Reply With Quote
  #5027  
Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 PM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
new sig waddup lol
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #5028  
Old 11-25-2012, 05:33 AM
SWISS's Avatar
SWISS SWISS is offline
On Top
Location: Certified Okie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 8,803
Send a message via AIM to SWISS Send a message via Yahoo to SWISS
Mein Auto: E30 S52 / S52 M roady
Hope everyone had a good holiday and survived black friday! I got the 6 drawer Stanley tool chest with bonus tools ( 85pc) for $100!!!

And a Kenwood with ipod conn/ 6" speakers for the E30 for $88!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5029  
Old 12-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Tkaczuk's Avatar
Tkaczuk Tkaczuk is offline
1 John 1:9
Location: Amish Country
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 651
Mein Auto: E30, Rabbit GTI
__________________

Last edited by Tkaczuk; 12-04-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5030  
Old 12-06-2012, 04:15 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 680
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Smile Common tools explained

Common tools explained
DRILL PRESS:
A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted vertical stabilizer which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it.
WIRE WHEEL:
Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned cleco calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, "Oh sh*t!"
ELECTRIC HAND DRILL:
Normally used for spinning pop rivets in their holes until you die of old age.
SKILL SAW:
A portable cutting tool used to make studs too short.
PLIERS:
Used to round off bolt heads. Sometimes used in the creation of blood-blisters.
BELT SANDER:
An electric sanding tool commonly used to convert minor touch-up jobs into major refinishing jobs.
HACKSAW:
One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle. It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes.
VICE-GRIPS:
Generally used after pliers to completely round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.
WELDING GLOVES:
Heavy duty leather gloves used to prolong the conduction of intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.
OXYACETYLENE TORCH:
Used almost entirely for lighting various flammable objects in your shop on fire. Also handy for igniting the grease inside the wheel hub you want the bearing race out of.
TABLE SAW:
A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.
HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK:
Used for lowering an automobile to the ground after you have installed your new brake shoes, trapping the jack handle firmly under the bum per.
EIGHT-FOOT LONG YELLOW PINE 2X4:
Used for levering an automobile upward off of a trapped hydraulic jack handle.
E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR:
A tool ten times harder than any known drill bit that snaps neatly off in bolt holes thereby ending any possible future use.
BAND SAW:
A large stationary power saw primarily used by most shops to cut good aluminium sheet into smaller pieces that more easily fit into the trash can after you cut on the inside of the line instead of the outside edge.
TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST:
A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.
CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 24-INCH SCREWDRIVER:
A very large pry bar that inexplicably has an accurately machined screwdriver tip on the end opposite the handle.
AVIATION METAL SNIPS:
See hacksaw.
PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER:
Normally used to stab the vacuum seals under lids and for opening old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splashing oil on your shirt; but can also be used, as the name implies, to strip out Phillips screw heads.
STRAIGHT SCREWDRIVER:
A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted screws into non-removable screws.
PRY BAR:
A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 cent part.
HOSE CUTTER:
A tool used to make hoses too short.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the object we are trying to hit.
MECHANIC'S KNIFE:
Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on contents such as seats, vinyl records, liquids in plastic bottles, collector magazines, refund checks, and rubber or plastic parts. Especially useful for slicing work clothes, but only while in use.
DAMMIT TOOL:
Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling "DAMMIT" at the top of your lungs. It is also, most often, the next tool that you will need
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #5031  
Old 12-06-2012, 09:41 PM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
NSFW

__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #5032  
Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 PM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick323 View Post
Common tools explained
DRILL PRESS:
A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted vertical stabilizer which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it.
WIRE WHEEL:
Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned cleco calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, "Oh sh*t!"
ELECTRIC HAND DRILL:
Normally used for spinning pop rivets in their holes until you die of old age.
SKILL SAW:
A portable cutting tool used to make studs too short.
PLIERS:
Used to round off bolt heads. Sometimes used in the creation of blood-blisters.
BELT SANDER:
An electric sanding tool commonly used to convert minor touch-up jobs into major refinishing jobs.
HACKSAW:
One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle. It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes.
VICE-GRIPS:
Generally used after pliers to completely round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.
WELDING GLOVES:
Heavy duty leather gloves used to prolong the conduction of intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.
OXYACETYLENE TORCH:
Used almost entirely for lighting various flammable objects in your shop on fire. Also handy for igniting the grease inside the wheel hub you want the bearing race out of.
TABLE SAW:
A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.
HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK:
Used for lowering an automobile to the ground after you have installed your new brake shoes, trapping the jack handle firmly under the bum per.
EIGHT-FOOT LONG YELLOW PINE 2X4:
Used for levering an automobile upward off of a trapped hydraulic jack handle.
E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR:
A tool ten times harder than any known drill bit that snaps neatly off in bolt holes thereby ending any possible future use.
BAND SAW:
A large stationary power saw primarily used by most shops to cut good aluminium sheet into smaller pieces that more easily fit into the trash can after you cut on the inside of the line instead of the outside edge.
TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST:
A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.
CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 24-INCH SCREWDRIVER:
A very large pry bar that inexplicably has an accurately machined screwdriver tip on the end opposite the handle.
AVIATION METAL SNIPS:
See hacksaw.
PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER:
Normally used to stab the vacuum seals under lids and for opening old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splashing oil on your shirt; but can also be used, as the name implies, to strip out Phillips screw heads.
STRAIGHT SCREWDRIVER:
A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted screws into non-removable screws.
PRY BAR:
A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 cent part.
HOSE CUTTER:
A tool used to make hoses too short.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the object we are trying to hit.
MECHANIC'S KNIFE:
Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on contents such as seats, vinyl records, liquids in plastic bottles, collector magazines, refund checks, and rubber or plastic parts. Especially useful for slicing work clothes, but only while in use.
DAMMIT TOOL:
Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling "DAMMIT" at the top of your lungs. It is also, most often, the next tool that you will need
enjoyed that
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #5033  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:37 PM
anstead610 anstead610 is offline
dream chasin'
Location: Bethlehem, PA
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,835
Send a message via AIM to anstead610
Mein Auto: 24v e30 -88 toyota pickup
Need your help! non car related

Me, Steve and my fiance started up a reptile breeding company. We are trying to get the word out about it for when we start hatching out babies. So if you could like our facebook page, it'd be greatly appreciated. Please don't post anything obscene or something along those lines, this is our hobby and something we want to get into, and we don't want a bad rep from bad posts. Thanks!

www.facebook.com/keystonereptiles
__________________


This e30 is now being parted out. NO body panels are for sale, bumpers/fenders/hood/mirrors/valance or front turn signals. Everything else is up for grabs. Euro grills/cluster are sold, suspension/brakes/LSD/rear tails are already spoken for.
Reply With Quote
  #5034  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:12 AM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
done. now what
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #5035  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:18 AM
hornhospital's Avatar
hornhospital hornhospital is offline
D'oh, You kids!
Location: In the Grumpy Chair
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,146
Mein Auto: 1995 318is / 1993 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
done. now what
Buy a reptile!


Oh, wait, you may have some importation problems.
__________________
Quotes to live by:
guessing gets expensive...drivinfaster
nothing is more expensive than a cheap BMW...c4harpe13

Ken Kanne, Silverhill, AL, E36 Forum Mod/Craigslist addict/Hoarder of all sorts of stuff
BMW-CCA #441426
1995 318is "Bebe"; 1993 325is "Elvira" 1985 635CSi "Katja" 1984 633CSi "Sylvia"
HAVE I HAD MY MEDS YET?

Reply With Quote
  #5036  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:07 AM
fcsteve's Avatar
fcsteve fcsteve is offline
610EUROs
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,950
Mein Auto: 90' 24v, 89' 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
done. now what
now you send us some big NZ eels
__________________
if you want to lead the orchestra, you must turn your back on the crowd

build: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=382667
Reply With Quote
  #5037  
Old 12-10-2012, 06:46 AM
noexceptions325's Avatar
noexceptions325 noexceptions325 is offline
East Bound And Down
Location: Shenandoah Valley VA
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,832
Send a message via AIM to noexceptions325
Mein Auto: 325e,Jeep,240z,528i
we've got eels in VA steve... but i checked out your reptile page, pretty sweet
__________________

Built 325e too much to list, Heavily modified Jeep, Datsun about to get a 351, and now a 528i
Reply With Quote
  #5038  
Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 AM
fcsteve's Avatar
fcsteve fcsteve is offline
610EUROs
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,950
Mein Auto: 90' 24v, 89' 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexceptions325 View Post
we've got eels in VA steve... but i checked out your reptile page, pretty sweet
we have eels in PA too, i want some massive NZ ones.
__________________
if you want to lead the orchestra, you must turn your back on the crowd

build: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=382667
Reply With Quote
  #5039  
Old 12-10-2012, 04:30 PM
eieio4tn's Avatar
eieio4tn eieio4tn is offline
BMW...riceless
Location: bimmerhaven
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 663
Mein Auto: 1987 325is
for some reason...i liked your page. good luck.
poor e30 is starting to get some attention again. it's suspension time...yea !
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5040  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 680
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Maybe I should just pack a Black mamba into the post & see how you handle the unpacking
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #5041  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:20 AM
SWISS's Avatar
SWISS SWISS is offline
On Top
Location: Certified Okie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 8,803
Send a message via AIM to SWISS Send a message via Yahoo to SWISS
Mein Auto: E30 S52 / S52 M roady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick323 View Post
Maybe I should just pack a Black mamba into the post & see how you handle the unpacking
Screw that! Nick have you ever been to the states?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5042  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 680
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
SWISS, indeed I lived in the USA for a few years
I enjoyed it trumendously, but then I got homesick...
Also we have a personal freedom here in Namibia, that Americans will never achieve again
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #5043  
Old 12-12-2012, 11:46 PM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick323 View Post
SWISS, indeed I lived in the USA for a few years
I enjoyed it trumendously, but then I got homesick...
Also we have a personal freedom here in Namibia, that Americans will never achieve again
Theres a can of worms

__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #5044  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Nick323's Avatar
Nick323 Nick323 is offline
Nick's Toys
Location: Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 680
Mein Auto: 323i E30 2-door
Worms is what they are collecting
__________________
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive !
1984 323 currently being resurrected from the ashes
Reply With Quote
  #5045  
Old 12-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Tkaczuk's Avatar
Tkaczuk Tkaczuk is offline
1 John 1:9
Location: Amish Country
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 651
Mein Auto: E30, Rabbit GTI
Merica!!! I own a gun. What other freedoms do I need?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5046  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:18 AM
fcsteve's Avatar
fcsteve fcsteve is offline
610EUROs
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,950
Mein Auto: 90' 24v, 89' 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkaczuk View Post
Merica!!! I own a gun. What other freedoms do I need?
the freedom to cut down a tree, to build a shed on my own property, the freedom to park an unregistered vehicle i own on my own property without having the city tow it .. i could go on for days about how nobody in the US has even the most basic forms of freedom.
__________________
if you want to lead the orchestra, you must turn your back on the crowd

build: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=382667
Reply With Quote
  #5047  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Tkaczuk's Avatar
Tkaczuk Tkaczuk is offline
1 John 1:9
Location: Amish Country
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 651
Mein Auto: E30, Rabbit GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsteve View Post
the freedom to cut down a tree, to build a shed on my own property, the freedom to park an unregistered vehicle i own on my own property without having the city tow it .. i could go on for days about how nobody in the US has even the most basic forms of freedom.
I don't have to deal with any of that. Just the occasional Ladder Day Saint coming to my door. 25sq mile area has 2 township police and the occational state trooper. Not many people even lock there house here. Its a big deal when someone steals some batterys from a local store.
__________________

Last edited by Tkaczuk; 12-13-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5048  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:02 AM
fcsteve's Avatar
fcsteve fcsteve is offline
610EUROs
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,950
Mein Auto: 90' 24v, 89' 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkaczuk View Post
I don't have to deal with any of that. Just the occasional Ladder Day Saint coming to my door. 25sq mile area has 2 township police and the occational state trooper. Not many people even lock there house here. Its a big deal when someone steals some batterys from a local store.
doesn't matter if you have those laws where you are "yet", the fact still remains they can enforce those types of laws on people in america. basic freedoms don't exist anymore. bethlehem doesnt even allow a home owner to widen their driveway apron .

freedom is a joke in america.
__________________
if you want to lead the orchestra, you must turn your back on the crowd

build: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=382667
Reply With Quote
  #5049  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:23 PM
_Ethrty-Andy_'s Avatar
_Ethrty-Andy_ _Ethrty-Andy_ is offline
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic
Location: Humble New Zealand
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6,135
Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsteve View Post
we have eels in PA too, i want some massive NZ ones.
do we have big eels? well there you go, i never knew that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsteve View Post
the freedom to cut down a tree, to build a shed on my own property, the freedom to park an unregistered vehicle i own on my own property without having the city tow it .. i could go on for days about how nobody in the US has even the most basic forms of freedom.
ok i can park an unregistered vehicle on private property if i own or rent it, i can build a non-permanent structure and cut down most trees, but they cannot be Native trees and permanent strutures like housing and garages need to be certified/approved by the local council before construction.

you guys have a lot more freedom with your modifications in cars than I have here though

NZ as well as the USA is a very free country on the whole though. Bitch about your lack of freedom to a good 90% of the world and they will probably punch you in the face.
__________________

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Reply With Quote
  #5050  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 PM
fcsteve's Avatar
fcsteve fcsteve is offline
610EUROs
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,950
Mein Auto: 90' 24v, 89' 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
do we have big eels? well there you go, i never knew that.
Jeremy Wade from River Monsters went to NZ to fish for big eels. you guys have them in crazy caves and rivers and stuff. the eels there weren't scared of him and actually bit and latched onto him a bunch of times before he got out of the water quick
__________________
if you want to lead the orchestra, you must turn your back on the crowd

build: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=382667
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
e36 has best forum, e36 is for homosexuals, e36 rules, whopostedheregoanddie


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E30 (1982 - 1993)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms