wrong temp fluid
Dammit I topped up the windscreen reservoirs in both our cars with 0deg instead of -40
weather so far is good, but will start going down.
give me some options
* getting rid of some of the water by using the washer, then topping it up with -40 ?
* getting rid of some of the water by using a turkey baster or syphon, then topping it up with -40 ?
* getting rid of some of the water and putting some antifreeze (small shot)
* someone also suggested putting in a small amount of rubbing alcohol/surgical spirits & vinegar
* somone also said to get rid of some of the water and just poor in -40 till it overflows
If I run the washer pumps to get a lot of the water out can I damage it? supposed to be used for short bursts right ?
Last edited by jaye944; 12-02-2016 at 06:49 AM.