Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Everything Else > Off-Topic

Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime safe" and in good taste. No personal attacks allowed. Political posting is restricted to the Political Science forum!

Old 12-23-2016, 08:06 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMC TMR01 di2
Uber sends self-driving cars to Arizona after failed San Francisco pilot

Uber sends self-driving cars to Arizona after failed San Francisco pilot

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/2...ancisco-pilot/

Uber had refused to seek a California permit before sending its fleet of self-driving cars to pick up passengers on San Francisco streets, claiming it didn’t need the authorization because its vehicles are not fully autonomous — they have drivers behind the wheel ready to take control if needed. After a contentious standoff that made national headlines, the California Department of Motor Vehicles on Wednesday revoked the registrations of Uber’s self-driving vehicles, forcing them off the road.

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey on Thursday welcomed the self-driving Ubers to his state, where they will not need a special permit to drive on public roads, and positioned California’s neighbor as a welcoming alternative for Uber and other disruptive innovators.

“While California puts the brakes on innovation and change with more bureaucracy and more regulation, Arizona is paving the way for new technology and new businesses,” he wrote in a statement. “California may not want you, but we do.”
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uber_autonomous_car_volvo_.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	585090   Click image for larger version

Name:	194850_Volvo_Cars_and_Uber_join_forces_to_develop_autonomous_driving_cars.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	585091  
Advertisement
Old 12-23-2016, 08:18 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 328xd Wagon
I am with California in this and I think Uber is being petty. I would want to know which cars are appropriate for experimentation with minimal driver inputs. Makes sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
Old 12-23-2016, 08:38 AM

Mein Auto: 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamolay View Post
I am with California in this and I think Uber is being petty. I would want to know which cars are appropriate for experimentation with minimal driver inputs. Makes sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

The ONLY way I would take UBER is with a driverless car. Our parents were right, never take rides from strangers. Uber is tailor made for criminals and serial killers to operate...
Old 12-23-2016, 09:32 AM

Mein Auto: A car
google was using AZ as a testing ground earlier this year for driverless tech also... no biggie unless you live there..
Old 12-31-2016, 12:36 AM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Mein Auto: You've*got*to be kidding
Quote:
Originally Posted by anselansel View Post
The ONLY way I would take UBER is with a driverless car. Our parents were right, never take rides from strangers. Uber is tailor made for criminals and serial killers to operate...

Uber Driver Saves 16-Year-Old Girl From Sex Trafficking
Quote:
For Uber driver Keith Avila, Monday's shift in Sacramento, California started out like any other — but ended with him helping save a 16-year-old girl from child sex trafficking.

Avila said he picked up two women and the teen and drove them to a Holiday Inn in nearby Elk Grove, California. While in the car, the women openly talked about delivering the girl to a "John" and getting money from him.

Once Avila dropped them off at the hotel, he called the police.

"The worst thing I thought would happen when driving Uber is that I would be getting drunk passengers and I would have to handle them," Avila, 34, who is also a quinceañera photographer, told NBC Latino. "All my life, I thought about people throwing up in the car as the worst scenario."

Avila started streaming to Facebook LIVE once the police arrived. His reaction to breaking up a child sex trafficking ring had been viewed more than 119,000 times as of Thursday afternoon.

Elk Grove public information officer Chris Trim told NBC Latino that police immediately detained Destiny Pettway, 25, and Maria Westley, 31, when they arrived at the scene. Police found the teen trafficking victim with Disney Vang, 20, in a hotel room.

Pettaway and Westley were arrested and charged with pimping and pandering, and their bail was set to $500,000. Vang was arrested on suspicions of sexual activity with a minor, and has since been released.

The victim was discovered to be a runaway, and she was sent to stay in an "alternative housing situation" until her parents or guardians could be located, police said.

Avila, a first-generation Mexican-American, is a married father of of a 6-year-old son. By chance, he had photographed a quinceañera at the same hotel earlier in the year.

Avila's wife, Guadalupe, a 27-year-old Mexican immigrant, said the fact that the victim was a missing person made her realize this could happen to anyone, even their son.

"[We] just want to take care of our son and educate him on the subject and to be aware of everyone around us because this kind of thing can happen to boys, not only girls," she told NBC Latino.

A member of the Uber Safety Team reached out to Avila over the phone to congratulate him for his work, and to inform him that all three people involved in the incident have been permanently banned from Uber. In an email, an Uber representative reiterated their admiration for his quick thinking and thanked him again.

"Maintaining the platform as a safe and comfortable place for both riders and driver partners is very important to us, and any incident that disrupts that experience for either party is one we take very seriously," the email read.

"We appreciate your professionalism in a difficult situation," the message added.
Old 12-31-2016, 07:29 AM

http://www.whosdrivingyou.org/rideshare-incidents

check this out before you hop into a car with a total stranger who has complete control over you......
Old 12-31-2016, 11:55 AM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
check this out before you hop into a car with a total stranger who has complete control over you......

If anyone needs a URL to determine if they'll allow someone control, Uber is the very least of their problems. What will they do for air travel? Mass transit? A ride at a theme park? A taxi? Utilities? Taxes? The concept of someone else driving people has been around since the stagecoach. Uber is no different.
Old 12-31-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropellerHead View Post

If anyone needs a URL to determine if they'll allow someone control, Uber is the very least of their problems. What will they do for air travel? Mass transit? A ride at a theme park? A taxi? Utilities? Taxes? The concept of someone else driving people has been around since the stagecoach. Uber is no different.
LMAO, and if something happens you will say, i never saw it coming, how could this happen to me etc. There's a reason uber doesnt want people finger printed and classified as employees, They dont want the criminal liability of their drivers actions. All those people on the list also thought they were perfectly safe with uber too.......
Old 12-31-2016, 01:30 PM
Renaissance Dude

Mein Auto: Two 1987 325i, 430K, 211K
I've only taken Uber for a ride twice and was pleased. I drove cab off and on part time for years, mostly in Seattle but also Oakland, SF, and Marin county. It is a surprisingly interesting job. You encounter a really broad cross section of the world and hear stories. And you can play the boy scout and help old ladies to the door.

Once in Seattle, a driver for a large company picked a young woman up at Greyhound in the late evening and raped her along the way. Only time I recall that happening but I did hear of other cases where drivers got a bit too friendly in route.

Don't think this will ever be completely done away with. I gather some incidents of Uber drivers harrassing passengers have been reported:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...who-stalk-them

To the OP: driverless cars? Good riddance (with human driver standing by or otherwise).

Last edited by cmac2012; 12-31-2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:48 PM
<- met in Rome, named Mo

Mein Auto: 2008 535i
Uber does not think that local laws and rules should apply to them. It has become a corporate trait.

535i, Monaco, Cream, Light Poplar, Comfort Seats, PP, Nav, ED.
Old 12-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
LMAO, and if something happens you will say.....All those people on the list also thought they were perfectly safe with uber too.......
First, Im not a spineless idiot who cant take care of himself- yet. Im not ever going to put myself in a situation that i can't either be ready to get out of or deal with the consequence of my decision. An air disaster comes to mind more vividly than a person at the wheel of a car less than a foot away. I can handle a person and i have. If someone isn't confident enough ab themselves, then they shouldn't leave the house. An Uber or not.

My personal safety is my own responsibility. I'm happy and able to take care of myself. If more folks would embrace the social contract we hold each other responsible and realize it begins with themselves, we'd have an easier, safer time navigating each other. Adulting is hard work. At the most basic level of responsibility for self, it never stops being work. Once I stopped asking my parents for rides, gas money, food and clothes, I stopped looking for parents. Uber does not offer me safety. Ab a dozen times or so, they have offered me a service I pay for, accepting the risks inherent to it. If people seek rock solid safety in a ride, I recommend a stroller that converts to a three point car seat and a pacifier to supple.

I'm going to go to the store. I sure hope that no one interfere's with my personal safety while I am on the way there. Or while I am in the store. Or the parking lot. Because if they do, I'd really really be disappointed to say, "Wow. I never saw that coming. Good thing I was able to take care of myself."

Last edited by PropellerHead; 12-31-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
First, Im not a spineless idiot who cant take care of himself- yet. Im not ever going to put myself in a situation that i can't either be ready to get out of or deal with the consequence of my decision. An air disaster comes to mind more vividly than a person at the wheel of a car less than a foot away. I can handle a person and i have. If someone isn't confident enough ab themselves, then they shouldn't leave the house. An Uber or not.

My personal safety is my own responsibility. I'm happy and able to take care of myself. If more folks would embrace the social contract we hold each other responsible and realize it begins with themselves, we'd have an easier, safer time navigating each other. Adulting is hard work. At the most basic level of responsibility for self, it never stops being work. Once I stopped asking my parents for rides, gas money, food and clothes, I stopped looking for parents. Uber does not offer me safety. Ab a dozen times or so, they have offered me a service I pay for, accepting the risks inherent to it. If people seek rock solid safety in a ride, I recommend a stroller that converts to a three point car seat and a pacifier to supple.

I'm going to go to the store. I sure hope that no one interfere's with my personal safety while I am on the way there. Or while I am in the store. Or the parking lot. Because if they do, I'd really really be disappointed to say, "Wow. I never saw that coming. Good thing I was able to take care of myself."
yet you subject yourself to a stranger, who has total control over you.. lol. its a unicorn world out there...
Old 12-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Psychology Reversalist

Mein Auto: 528
Quote:

Quote:
yet you subject yourself to a stranger, who has total control over you.. lol. its a unicorn world out there...
Situational awareness is key.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:38 PM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
You're not hearing the very distinct difference between what you want and what I need. No stranger within arms length of me has total control over me. If they do for you, that's your problem. And it's only your problem. Any stranger with whom I interact is in my direct influence. Period. That influence can, will and has translated into my own control over my situation- that is especially true with Uber, a cab, a rental car bus or a handshake. Interact with me and I am making sure we understand one another. Physically, mentally, socially, all togethery. We're good until we're not. Very simple.

What do you do when you leave the house every day? That is, of course not to assume you leave the house every day. But if you do, please share your thoughts about how those strangers over which you have zero control are different from anyone else- Uber driver or not.

Edit:
I'm happy to report that my time at the store- though briefly impeded by some jackwagon who didn't understand the concept of a single queue for multiple registers- was trouble free. I returned safely with my food and drink. We parlayed that success into a wonderful evening at a friends house. Fortunately, though we had absolutely no control over the choice for appetizers and conversation, we navigated the social interaction well. The children played well with very little concern over their safety, even though there was a dangerous looking staircase. We drank beverages, including city-provided water over which non finger printed city contractors have direct control. Most of the beverages opened with only a minimal amount of fiz to over run the container. Thank heavens someone was there to sip the lip before things got dangerous.

When you think ab it, it's a miracle we're home safely. What with all of the control non-finger-printed strangers have over our evening, we safely watched television, used gasoline, and breathed air all night. Dear Lord. It's a wonder we weren't taken hostage by a terse-mouthed person who criticized our choices. :shudder: The outright notion of irresponsibility in our society allowing a fellow citizen who isnt tracked by his employer, tracked by anal implant, finger printed and watched closely every minute is mind-bottleing. How in the whirrled else are we to find safety? Can you imagine the horror of running into a stranger who didnt agree or thought of things differently? Well. Thank goodness Uber doesn't provide the air we breathe or the water we drink. Things could get really, really spooky.

Last edited by PropellerHead; 01-01-2017 at 12:35 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatWiz View Post
Situational awareness is key.
Exactly. A friend of mine and I frequently recall this very same notion driven by a situation in which we found ourselves.

While filling up at a station, a guy walked up, fan belt in hand saying he needed a ride back to his car. It was just around the corner. My buddy is a very nice man who doesn't always think about the way things might work out, so he was more than happy to help in this holiday season nearly 20 years ago. Of course, while agreeing it's nice to help our fellow man, I saw only one thing:

That fan belt was a weapon.

The stranger walked to the rear door of the car and looked at me before he got in. I looked at him, looked at his hands and the broken belt, and knew instantly I didn't want that combination behind me in a car. I put my eyes on his eyes and my hand on his shoulder pushing him to my place in the front passenger seat. "You'll sit here." His quizzical look was only betrayed by the disappointment behind it. He knew I wasn't going to be his b!tch that day. But he had hope.

Indeed, we turned a corner a mile or so away and he pointed a block away to his disabled truck. A one-way street with a dead end. "You'll walk from here." I said. My very kind buddy suggested it wasn't that far. We could drop him closer. "My Dear Very kind Buddy," I said, "He'll walk from here."

He got out and held the front door open for me to get out of the back. I looked him dead in the eye and said with the same voice my daughter calls the 'serious one', "Shut the door. Very kind buddy, GTF out of here." At the least, I'd still have fan belt scars on my neck if I expected even my very good friend- or anyone else to provide for my safety. And that is the very best case.

I stopped expecting that freedom comes without the cost of personal responsibility when my dad made me pay for my first tank of gas. So many should be as lucky. If they were, they'd take responsibility for themselves rather than relying others. Again. Very simple.

Last edited by PropellerHead; 01-01-2017 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Old 01-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Overly Intellectual

Mein Auto: 2002 M5, 1999 M Roadster
Quote:
Uber is no different.
I disagree with this statement.

I trust the government-licensing requirements for Taxi and Bus drivers more than Uber's. Most importantly, they can differ in requirements around a current drug test.

http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/special-licenses.php

Quote:
In Los Angeles, to obtain a taxi permit you are asked to:
  • Complete aDriver/Attendant Permit Application (Form DT 410) and have an authorized representative from your taxi franchise sign the back.
    • You can also get the form directly from your taxi company.
  • Obtain your complete driver's history report for your local California DMV. This driving record must be issued within the last 30 days.
  • Submit the above to LADOT, along with payment for the $106 processing fee.
    • Fees in Los Angeles vary if you are renewing or replacing a permit.
  • Pass a written taxicab driver examination, scheduled by LADOT when you submit your application.
  • Return to LADOT within 15 days of passing the exam and provide:
    • Your fingerprints.
    • Your CA driver's license.
    • Proof of your right to work.
    • Results from a controlled substance test.
    • Payment for the $88 fingerprinting and $5 permit/ID badge fees.
For additional information on the requirements to work as a for-hire driver within the state of California, check with your local government officials and your prospective employer.
What do Uber/Lyft drivers need?

http://www.idrivewithuber.com/uber-driver-requirements/
Quote:
Uber Driver Requirements

Uber Driver Age Requirements
  • You must be 21 years of age or older.
  • You must have 3 years driving experience. If you have recently moved from another state, you may have to verify your driving history. Keep your out-of-state drivers license. You might need it.
Other Uber Driver Requirements
  • You need to have in-state car insurance in your name.
  • You must have in-state car registration. It does not need to be in your name.
  • You must have an in-state Driver's License.
  • You must have a Social Security Number for a background check.
Background Check
  • Clean driving record.
  • Pass a background check.
The background check is done by a company called Hirease. It will take a few days.

Background check: make sure that in the past 7 years you have had….
  • No DUI or drug-related offenses.
  • No incidents of driving without insurance or license.
  • No fatal accidents
  • No history of reckless driving.
  • No criminal history.

Grammar: The difference between "knowing your sh*t" and "knowing you're sh*t."
"A world that is 'idiot proof' is a world that is only fit for idiots." - Racer X / 6'er
Old 01-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_m5 View Post

I trust the government-licensing requirements for Taxi and Bus drivers more than Uber's. Most importantly, they can differ in requirements around a current drug test.
Drug test or not, the statement as offered by me is out of context as presented by you.

I said:
Quote:
The concept of someone else driving people has been around since the stagecoach. Uber is no different.
A stranger driving people is still a stranger. The larger point is that we cannot regulate the human condition. I stand by my consistent point that the best person to be prepared to mitigate harm is one's own self. People who would do harm to others have all kinds of jobs. Even fingerprinted taxi drivers with legal conceal carry permits.

Cabbie Packs Heat, Facing Murder Charges
Quote:
When an argument turned into fisticuffs between an Austin, Texas cab driver and two of his passengers last October, the driver pulled out a .45 caliber handgun and mortally shot both men.

Forty-four states allow people to carry concealed weapons, and the killings in Texas add to the already heated debate over whether carrying a concealed gun increases public safety or whether it leads to unnecessary deaths.

At approximately 1 a.m., after a night out celebrating Lance Hughes' upcoming wedding, Hughes and his co-worker Kevin Macdonald, both employees at an Austin Internet company, decided to share a cab home. Wayne Lambert, 54, picked them up.

According to Lambert, Hughes was drunk and insulted him. The two men exchanged verbal jabs and then, according to Lambert, Hughes swung at him. Lambert said he then stopped the car and demanded the passengers get out of the cab.

At this point, Lambert said, Macdonald got out of the car and said to his friend, "Help me kick this taxi driver's ass." The driver said the two passengers then attacked him. Lambert claims he reacted by pulling out his gun, which he kept tucked under his clothes.

"I drew, and I thought when they saw the gun, they'd back off," said Lambert. But he said they continued fighting him so he blindly started shooting. "I just pulled the trigger as fast as I could," he said.

Seconds later, Hughes lay on the ground with three bullet wounds to the back. Macdonald was shot in the chest at point-blank range.
Taxi driver Chris Halliwell given full life term for Becky Godden murder
Quote:
The taxi driver Chris Halliwell has been given a full life term for the sexually motivated murder of Becky Godden, almost four years after being jailed for killing Sian O'Callaghan.

Halliwell joins notorious killers such as the Moors murderer Ian Brady and Rose West who will never be released.

Analysis Chris Halliwell: painstaking fight to bring Becky Godden's killer to justice
Though taxi driver had confessed to killing Godden, a breach of police rules threatened to derail pursuit of conviction
Read more
Attention will now turn to whether Halliwell, 52, from Swindon, may have killed other women along with Godden, 20, and O'Callaghan, 22.

Following the sentence police repeated that they believed he had killed other women and revealed that they were pursuing other lines of inquiry on other possible offences after calls had come in making further allegations.

Last edited by PropellerHead; 01-04-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Overly Intellectual

Mein Auto: 2002 M5, 1999 M Roadster
Yes, in the broadest sense, any conveyance that involves a hired stranger in charge of transporting you is no different from any other conveyance -- in that aspect only. You trust your life to someone.

However, look at what you said literally. Uber is nothing like a stagecoach. Uber is nothing like an airplane, vaguely like a bus, depending on how short the bus is and how big the Uber is. Uber is most similar to a taxi, but differs in the requirements for driver selection and retention.

As for whether you're safer on your own, I disagree again. If you are impaired, then you are not as prepared to mitigate harm to yourself as a good, non-psychotic driver.

Grammar: The difference between "knowing your sh*t" and "knowing you're sh*t."
"A world that is 'idiot proof' is a world that is only fit for idiots." - Racer X / 6'er
Old 01-04-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Yes, in the broadest sense, any conveyance that involves a hired stranger in charge of transporting you is no different from any other conveyance -- in that aspect only. You trust your life to someone.

However, look at what you said literally. Uber is nothing like a stagecoach. Uber is nothing like an airplane, vaguely like a bus, depending on how short the bus is and how big the Uber is. Uber is most similar to a taxi, but differs in the requirements for driver selection and retention.

As for whether you're safer on your own, I disagree again. If you are impaired, then you are not as prepared to mitigate harm to yourself as a good, non-psychotic driver.

and just recently.....

http://www.wfaa.com/news/university-...life/382201734

"I never gave any thought to the quality or caliber of individual who was driving that car," said Milburn. "I just put my faith in the company and the belief that it was safe because they kind of market themselves that way."

she thought she was safe too.......

Last edited by anselansel; 01-04-2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:

http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/special-licenses.php

http://www.idrivewithuber.com/uber-driver-requirements/
This is an excellent point, well done
Old 01-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
she thought she was safe too.......
False.

She admitted that she gave ZERO thought to her safety. And you see what happened.

Quote:
"I never gave any thought to the quality or caliber of individual who was driving that car," said Milburn. "I just put my faith in the company and the belief that it was safe because they kind of market themselves that way."

Last edited by PropellerHead; 01-04-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
And that is the only sense in which I have a position. All of the other crap is ancillary to the larger point of the individual's ability to influence his own safety. I could care less ab arguments of being impaired, being differently abled, being this or being that. If a person has the general concerns- like the ones addressed here- of one's own safety in a 1:1 interaction with a stranger, then they make their own decision to do what they feel is right.

I'll not chase drunken, disabled psychotic rabbits down a hole for the sake of finding a point about some company because people don't like them. That's so far from the larger point of personal safety that it's silly to entertain.

Last edited by PropellerHead; 01-04-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
And that is the only sense in which I have a position. All of the other crap is ancillary to the larger point of the individual's ability to influence his own safety. I could care less ab arguments of being impaired, being differently abled, being this or being that. If a person has the general concerns- like the ones addressed here- of one's own safety in a 1:1 interaction with a stranger, then they make their own decision to do what they feel is right.

I'll not chase drunken, disabled psychotic rabbits down a hole for the sake of finding a point about some company because people don't like them. That's so far from the larger point of personal safety that it's silly to entertain.

be as obtuse as you want, the bottom line is that uber is inherently unsafe and is being marketed as a safe alternative to a taxi, which its not. Sitting in a back seat as someone whizzes you at 60-70 an hour leaves you nearly zero options. But go ahead get in car with strangers, its your life...
Old 01-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Brevity= the soul of wit

Quote:
Looks like they need the exact same things except for a fee and a few days to clear their systems from drugs. Oh wait. They need something else:
  • Access to a registered, private vehicle.
Not even a taxi driver needs that. Interesting to consider that an Uber driver must have access either to people with a car or to their own car. Cars cost money. Most folks who might entertain the notion of driving people around are more than likely not to be doing it bc they've run out of ways to spend the trust fund.

But wait, there's more:
  • They must also have personal auto insurance.
Does a taxi driver care if he hits someone? Maybe. But not because of damage to his car and therefore his livelihood. Taxi driver wraps around a telephone pole or drives into a ditch and he has access to another taxi. What if he's fired? Oops. On to the next job. No sweat off his brow. Taxi drivers have no personal responsibility- and indeed no expressed personal *liability* whatsoever.

How many of us have been unable at one point or another to pass a test for having consumed alcohol? Might we act differently if we were being tested? Might we act differently if we were to drive? Of course we might. So does any candidate looking for any employment. If anyone thinks they're safer with one person than another because one stayed away from poppy seed bagels for a week then let that guide their decision. It won't guide mine.

A passed drug test makes you no more safe than a passed pregnancy test prevents you from being a father.

Last edited by PropellerHead; 01-04-2017 at 10:04 PM.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Everything Else > Off-Topic
Today's Posts Search