Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > California

California

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #701  
Old 03-30-2010, 09:56 AM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
fock work
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 03-30-2010, 12:24 PM
cmybimmer's Avatar
cmybimmer cmybimmer is offline
IM DA BES
Location: 'llejo Califo'nya
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,381
Mein Auto: A rental
fock school

and rain

and wind
__________________
-Usama

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 03-30-2010, 12:40 PM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
my friend is telling me he is going to kill himself - sending me pictures of his gun, telling me he has no one and no reason to live he hates everything

what do I do? should I call the cops on him?
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 03-30-2010, 02:18 PM
cmybimmer's Avatar
cmybimmer cmybimmer is offline
IM DA BES
Location: 'llejo Califo'nya
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,381
Mein Auto: A rental
oh gawd... really??

I wouldnt call the cops, but besides that.... i wouldnt know what to do :/
__________________
-Usama

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 03-30-2010, 02:23 PM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmy_bimmer View Post
oh gawd... really??

I wouldnt call the cops, but besides that.... i wouldnt know what to do :/
yeah no sh!t

his friend went and got one of his guns...but he has 6 more that I know of meaning I am sure there are more...

I HAVE to call the cops, or risk him killing himself - I don't really care if he never talks to me again, at least he wont be dead and I wont have to deal with the bullsh!t anymore

rawr why am I being sucked into this sh!t while I am at work!!!@!!!!%$*5ljkbrf
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 03-30-2010, 02:36 PM
cmybimmer's Avatar
cmybimmer cmybimmer is offline
IM DA BES
Location: 'llejo Califo'nya
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,381
Mein Auto: A rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Brit View Post
yeah no sh!t

his friend went and got one of his guns...but he has 6 more that I know of meaning I am sure there are more...

I HAVE to call the cops, or risk him killing himself - I don't really care if he never talks to me again, at least he wont be dead and I wont have to deal with the bullsh!t anymore

rawr why am I being sucked into this sh!t while I am at work!!!@!!!!%$*5ljkbrf
damn yeah I get your point. Well... what are the cops going to do? Instead of him pointing his gun at himself, maybe hed point it at the cops, then theyd be pointing their guns at him . K, maybe I thought too far... BUT idk. Its probably better to let them (the cops) deal with it. Gah! Id hate to be in that postition!
__________________
-Usama

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 03-30-2010, 04:47 PM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmy_bimmer View Post
damn yeah I get your point. Well... what are the cops going to do? Instead of him pointing his gun at himself, maybe hed point it at the cops, then theyd be pointing their guns at him . K, maybe I thought too far... BUT idk. Its probably better to let them (the cops) deal with it. Gah! Id hate to be in that postition!
I finally told him to leave me alone - call a doctor, I am not a doctor and I don't want to be bothered anymore

I don't know what else to do, his buddy is going over there tonight to take his guns away from him
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 04-01-2010, 10:52 AM
cmybimmer's Avatar
cmybimmer cmybimmer is offline
IM DA BES
Location: 'llejo Califo'nya
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,381
Mein Auto: A rental
Finished my wheels

__________________
-Usama

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 04-01-2010, 12:11 PM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
sweet!

I have to get my truck smogged tomorrow =(
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 04-01-2010, 12:35 PM
cmybimmer's Avatar
cmybimmer cmybimmer is offline
IM DA BES
Location: 'llejo Califo'nya
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,381
Mein Auto: A rental
ewwww good luck with that

What year and model
__________________
-Usama

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 04-05-2010, 10:43 AM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmy_bimmer View Post
ewwww good luck with that

What year and model
02 Yukon Denali XL

passed cleaner than our rebuilt civic that gets 50 mpg

love my truck!!!
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:29 AM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
ZZZzzzzZZZzz
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 04-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Missmodena310's Avatar
Missmodena310 Missmodena310 is offline
* BLONDETOURAGE 2010*
Location: Space
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,274
Send a message via AIM to Missmodena310
Mein Auto: BMW
howdy all!
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 04-08-2010, 08:55 AM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmodena310 View Post
howdy all!
hiey!

I learned how to change brake shoes (the right way ) last night
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 04-08-2010, 11:31 AM
cmybimmer's Avatar
cmybimmer cmybimmer is offline
IM DA BES
Location: 'llejo Califo'nya
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,381
Mein Auto: A rental
I hate brake shoes
__________________
-Usama

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 04-08-2010, 11:45 AM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmy_bimmer View Post
I hate brake shoes


for a sports car they make no sense...however they are much more durable and work better for heavy duty applications
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
cmybimmer's Avatar
cmybimmer cmybimmer is offline
IM DA BES
Location: 'llejo Califo'nya
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,381
Mein Auto: A rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Brit View Post


for a sports car they make no sense...however they are much more durable and work better for heavy duty applications
Well, I meant working on them lol. I know they are used more for heavy duty trucks and such, but I hate working on them. Rotors are wayyyy easier and better to work on
__________________
-Usama

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 04-08-2010, 04:09 PM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmy_bimmer View Post
Well, I meant working on them lol. I know they are used more for heavy duty trucks and such, but I hate working on them. Rotors are wayyyy easier and better to work on
depends on the car...some are easier some are not - the mini needed this stupid tool on the rears we ended up making...thats lame

drums are drums are drums they are pretty much all the same and either work or do not work

that being said yes I am more familiar with pads/rotors and can change them really fast...


my boyfriend wants me to do the drums on his civic now
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 04-08-2010, 05:25 PM
MalibuMafiaV's Avatar
MalibuMafiaV MalibuMafiaV is offline
L4P
Location: Malibu, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 11,212
Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E46 stg 2.5 & E60 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Brit View Post
sweet!

I have to get my truck smogged tomorrow =(
holly **** I totally forgot about that!. I think my tags expire this month... FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
__________________
http://www.luxury4play.com
2006 BMW M5 - REALLY LOUD
2000 3-series BMW supercharged Because race car.
2004 Maserati M128 GT SOLD
2006 BMW M3 - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:00 AM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV View Post
holly **** I totally forgot about that!. I think my tags expire this month... FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
git er dun!
Reply With Quote
  #721  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:01 AM
MalibuMafiaV's Avatar
MalibuMafiaV MalibuMafiaV is offline
L4P
Location: Malibu, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 11,212
Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E46 stg 2.5 & E60 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Brit View Post
git er dun!
Gana prob go take care of that Sunday.

So I'm listening to police scanner in my car this morning on the way to work. And they say the street I'm on then about 4 streets down Slauson and Crenshaw. "Warrant is valid proceeding to arrest. Two males armed will need backup". lol
__________________
http://www.luxury4play.com
2006 BMW M5 - REALLY LOUD
2000 3-series BMW supercharged Because race car.
2004 Maserati M128 GT SOLD
2006 BMW M3 - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #722  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:07 AM
6 Brit 6 Brit is offline
Location: **** you
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,962
Mein Auto: **** you
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV View Post
Gana prob go take care of that Sunday.

So I'm listening to police scanner in my car this morning on the way to work. And they say the street I'm on then about 4 streets down Slauson and Crenshaw. "Warrant is valid proceeding to arrest. Two males armed will need backup". lol
awesome...scanners are great entertainment
whatchoo doin in tha hood?

I wonder what we will do when it comes time to smog the s2k
thankfully we have 2 stock exhausts for it in the garage...prolly have to swap it to pass smog...well I know we will have to lol! there are no cats on the thing
Reply With Quote
  #723  
Old 04-09-2010, 12:45 PM
MB330's Avatar
MB330 MB330 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,492
Mein Auto: 2006 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV View Post
Gana prob go take care of that Sunday.

So I'm listening to police scanner in my car this morning on the way to work. And they say the street I'm on then about 4 streets down Slauson and Crenshaw. "Warrant is valid proceeding to arrest. Two males armed will need backup". lol
I have a coworker who always listening to LAX tower (he was pilot in training).
And now new wawe - police scanner.
__________________
'06 330i Monaco Blue/Gray/ZPP/Navi/CA/AT

'13 320i Alpine White/Black/AT
Reply With Quote
  #724  
Old 04-09-2010, 12:53 PM
MalibuMafiaV's Avatar
MalibuMafiaV MalibuMafiaV is offline
L4P
Location: Malibu, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 11,212
Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E46 stg 2.5 & E60 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Brit View Post
awesome...scanners are great entertainment
whatchoo doin in tha hood?

I wonder what we will do when it comes time to smog the s2k
thankfully we have 2 stock exhausts for it in the garage...prolly have to swap it to pass smog...well I know we will have to lol! there are no cats on the thing
I'm in the "hood" everyday. I work out here. Hope you pass smog!. Gluck with mine. Hopefully my exhaust doesn't own it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB330 View Post
I have a coworker who always listening to LAX tower (he was pilot in training).
And now new wawe - police scanner.
Haha yeah scanners are quite awesome. Especially when you know what to expect ahead.
__________________
http://www.luxury4play.com
2006 BMW M5 - REALLY LOUD
2000 3-series BMW supercharged Because race car.
2004 Maserati M128 GT SOLD
2006 BMW M3 - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #725  
Old 04-09-2010, 02:52 PM
MB330's Avatar
MB330 MB330 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,492
Mein Auto: 2006 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV View Post


Haha yeah scanners are quite awesome. Especially when you know what to expect ahead.
I, maybe, see you tomorrow !

Edit: Sorry, can't make it.
__________________
'06 330i Monaco Blue/Gray/ZPP/Navi/CA/AT

'13 320i Alpine White/Black/AT

Last edited by MB330; 04-10-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > California
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms