Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Mobile Electronics and Lighting

Mobile Electronics and Lighting
Car Stereos, Cell Phones, DDEs, HIDs, foglights etc...

Old 01-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Proverbs 3:5

Mein Auto: 540 Sport - E39
FS: BMW Widescreen OEM Navigation Audio System (+extras)

Well ... the time has come. I have finally moved away from OEM audio. The system works perfectly, but I was "re-hit" with that dang audio bug and the desire to tinker has overwhelmed me once again.

My system consists of the following: (click on the item for a picture)
BMW Widescreen Navigation Monitor
MKIV DVD GPS Navigation Computer w/ GPS antenna
Trunk Mount Radio Module (Becker)
BMW Sirius Module with antenna
BMW ULF Bluetooth Module with Microphone
BMW Aux Adapter (yes, it works) - Just a cable ... but will send pic if interested
BMW Video Module with antennas - analog based, but does allow for video input to nav screen (ie. DVD playback) and rearview camera input (camera not included)
TV on NAV video adapter (allows playback on video while vehicle is in motion) - picture coming
Dice Mediabridge MB1500 with Microphone (Audiovox model) - picture coming

MKIV Navigation System in operation

I'm willing to let it all go at once or part it out piece by piece. Serious offers only. If you aren't interested, please don't respond. If you are ... PM me with your offer and/or questions. As items are sold, I will update this original post.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33
Advertisement