Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 02-17-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
Bimmerfest 2010 sponsored by Horsepower Freaks -- May 22, 2010!

pix335i
Enthusiast

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by pix335i

We are very happy to announce that Bimmerfest 2010 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks will be held on May 22, 2010 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA! This marks the 11th year for the biggest BMW exclusive car show in North America and we fully expect to set a new record for BMW owners attending the show! Enthusiasts are deep into planning their elaborate trips to the show including fanatics from as far away as Anchorage, Alaska!

This year will feature a great group of vendors showcasing products for your BMW including displays from companies such as HorsepowerFreaks, ModBargains.com, Yokohama Tires and many more!

How great is Bimmerfest? Well, BMW once again has featured the show in their latest marketing campaign launched this past week. You can see two versions of the commercial featuring footage from Bimmerfest 2009 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks below.

If you have not already done so, take a moment to visit the official Bimmerfest 2010 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks web site and register for this year's show.

View the Official Bimmerfest 2010 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks Event Site

Register Online for Bimmerfest 2010 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks

Visit the headline sponsor's web site, www.HorsepowerFreaks.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2010_es_story1.jpg
Views:	63044
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	218723