Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > California

California

Old 07-07-2016, 08:57 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: E82, E53, E39, E36, E38
Valve Stem Seal Replacement Special

Greetings Everyone!
We're a little new to the forums, but not new to the BMW scene. As some of you are aware, the N62, N62TU and N63 are plagued with faulty valve stem seal guides. We've designed the original kit to cut the costs of repair virtually in half. We are currently offering a special for forum members where we will provide the service at a discounted rate as well as cover the expenses of an Enterprise rental car during the repair. Because the costs vary between platforms and engines, you'll need the last 7 digits of your VIN number when requesting a quote. Call me (Fred) for availability, pricing, and scheduling at (760)-738-4626.

Don't have a leaky V8? We are also SoCal's largest BavSound dealer with our fully-equipped Stage II demonstration car. We typically stock all components required to furnish all vehicles from the E39 onward.
Looking to get more power out of your bimmer? We are also a Dinan dealer with competitive pricing. We do everything from E36's onward, and even stock some hard-to-find and discontinued items.

If anyone has questions or concerns, feel free to reach me on here, shoot me an email or give me a call.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:35 PM
'Fest Sponsor

PM'd all requests!
Old 07-15-2016, 12:45 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Responded to all inquires! Thanks guys!

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
n62, n62tu, san diego, secondary air, smoke from tale pipe, socal, valve stem seal, valve stem seals

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > California
Today's Posts Search