Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics

Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
BMW navigation, audio upgrades, XM Radio, Sirius, Bluetooth, and Radar Detector discussions here!

Old 11-05-2003, 09:25 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 99' BMW 323i
Best AfterMarket Speakers... need help

i wanna change out all my speakers to my 99' bmw 323i... but i've heard i can't be just any speaker from like best buy cuz the ones at best buy are 2 deep... meaning size will fit.. 5 1/4" and 4" and the tweeters.. but the deepness wont fit in the door.. is that tru?... if so.. what's the best speaker i can get for it that will fit?... stock ones just aren't good enough... or i was thinking of leaving it stock.. (everything) and just getting subs and a amp... even though the subs wont hit as hard as if i got a aftermarket radio... but i dunno suggestions?.. please answer my questions =) thanks in advance
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2003, 10:18 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 335i M-Sport EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo
i wanna change out all my speakers to my 99' bmw 323i... but i've heard i can't be just any speaker from like best buy cuz the ones at best buy are 2 deep... meaning size will fit.. 5 1/4" and 4" and the tweeters.. but the deepness wont fit in the door.. is that tru?... if so.. what's the best speaker i can get for it that will fit?... stock ones just aren't good enough... or i was thinking of leaving it stock.. (everything) and just getting subs and a amp... even though the subs wont hit as hard as if i got a aftermarket radio... but i dunno suggestions?.. please answer my questions =) thanks in advance
Check out Crutchfield. If you give them your car info they will tell you what components they sell will fit your car.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:52 AM

Mein Auto: 99' BMW 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDV330i
Check out Crutchfield. If you give them your car info they will tell you what components they sell will fit your car.

nope... they say they dont have anything =*(
Old 11-06-2003, 11:44 AM

Send a message via AIM to dudley821
Mein Auto: bmw
Try www.sounddomain.com and go to some of the forums there and ask around. From my experiences the people on those forums are audio geniuses, they will probably be able to help you more than people on this forum.