Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds

Classifieds
Post for sale items in one of the for sale categories. Click here to browse new posts.

Old 11-06-2003, 02:40 PM
BMW Driver for Life!

Mein Auto: Keepin' it real
19" Racing Dynamics RS-2 Wheels with Tires in SoCal

I am selling my set of Racing Dynamics RS-2 RS2 wheels with tires. They are in flawless condition. No curb rashes or bends or damages at all.

Front: 19x8 with 225/35R19 Toyo Proxes FZ4 Tires (90% tread remaining)

Rear: 19x9 with 245/35R19 Bridgestone S0-3 Tires (85% tread remaining)

They originally came with 235/35R19 in front and 265/30R19 in the rear, but they rubbed when I lowered my car on Ground Control coils (my fenders were not rolled though). I switched out the tires to thinner sizes, and they don't rub whatsoever. With this current setup, no matter how slammed your ride is, it will not rub.

I have had these wheels for a year and a half, but they were only ridden on for 4 months (they spent the majority of the time in storage cuz I also rode on my Hartge Classics and OEM M68 wheels). I was very anal with these wheels. They never came anywhere near a curb or pothole. They were meticulously maintained. I had the lips repolished recently because they had some waterspots, so now they shine like the day they came out of factory. These are forged 3-piece wheels, and they only weigh 21 pounds for the 19x8 size.

Please buy with confidence. I have been a member of this forum for 2 1/2 years, and my car is also featured on the official Racing Dynamics website: http://www.racdyn.com/Gallery.asp (my car is the alpine white 330ci).

I want to sell these wheels locally. I DO NOT WANT TO SHIP. You are more than welcome to come by and personally inspect the wheels (I am in Glendale, CA). These wheels cost $1300 a piece brand new without tires (retail price). I am willing to sell the entire set (with tires) for $3700 obo. Please send all inquiries to:
pdnconsulting@hotmail.com

On my car:

All 4:

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:
Ads by Google