Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2010 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks

Bimmerfest 2010 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
The 11th annual Bimmerfest show in California will be held on May 22, 2010 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA!
Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 05:15 PM
OG Member #321

Send a message via AIM to MarcusSanDiego
Mein Auto: 2008 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3 E93 in LA View Post
Why is Bimmerfest server running out of storage space? So who is speaking for the community now?

Let the people voice their opinion, most do not appear supportive of the vehicle.
I don't disagree with Markseven about the appreciation for the time, effort, and love the guy put into the car.

I think we're all saying, though, that we don't like the end result. But I would suspect that a good number of us appreciate the work that went into it -- even if it's not something we would have wasted our time toiling on.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to synenergy52
Mein Auto: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by markseven View Post
No need for a multi-board poll - opinions on this very thread suggest there is an appreciation for the time, effort, love, etc. involved in that build
Opinions? All two of them? And I love how words like "time, effort, love" are being thrown around. Those one-piece headlights don't even fit right. And the rear lights look like someone took a can of black spray paint to them.

And loving a BMW does not mean molesting it with an alligator-head armrest. Also gotta love the zipties on the front license plate.. Not to mention missing side-markers LOL

Cooling System Guide
Dayco 89133 Mechanical Tensioner Pulley

Last edited by synenergy52; 05-24-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:32 PM

Mein Auto: 08 M3 E93; 01 Porsche C4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusSanDiego View Post
I don't disagree with Markseven about the appreciation for the time, effort, and love the guy put into the car.

I think we're all saying, though, that we don't like the end result. But I would suspect that a good number of us appreciate the work that went into it -- even if it's not something we would have wasted our time toiling on.
Hey, I said it a couple of times that the guy has some craftsmanship, markseven, wanted to cut off the comments, thats what I was objecting too.

Last edited by ///M3 E93 in LA; 05-24-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Hey, I said it a couple of times that the guy has some craftsmanship.
He sure does...

Cooling System Guide
Old 05-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Is G-powered

Send a message via AIM to Jonmartin
Mein Auto: 08' M3 Sedan 6MT
Sorry bud that car is booty.

And you will pick up chicks like this...

Last edited by Jonmartin; 05-24-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
OG Member #321

Send a message via AIM to MarcusSanDiego
Mein Auto: 2008 X5
Quote:
wanted to cut off the comments, thats what I was objecting too.
I hear you on that.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
Sorry bud that car is booty.

And you will pick up chicks like this...

yikes, I think I saw her in a HIN thread.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:25 AM

Mein Auto: 318I E36
no he piks up fine ass girls..what do u pik up in ur car ur grandma
Old 05-25-2010, 01:12 PM

ok well this is the guy who owns the bmw and i decided to come out and say a few things to my wonderful fans its nice to know that a bunch of lame asses like yourselves would take the time to sit here day in and day out talking about my car it seems like you must really have no life which is probably why your cars look the same way they do when you bought them from your grandpa 10 years ago hahahahahaa. and for the girl that says her car is a show car and my paint is weak honey i payed 4000 for my paint not 15 bucks at pepboys for those flames you got on the hood.To the guy thats talking about my seats bro those arent covers like the ones you bought at autozone i payed 2000 for my custom made interior dude my rims are worth more than most of your cars and i didnt even have to pay for them cuz i am sponsored. I have so many sponsors that if i wanted to i could fix up the engine but choose not to cuz i am fixing up an M3. So i say thank you to my haters that keep making me famous and putting me on the map cuz if you really didnt care or didnt like my car than you would have nothing to say about it but in reality your jealous that this 19 year old kids has invested more money in his project car than most of you can waste on your own houses. Oh and by the way i also took another trophy this week in oxnard in a real show not this lame ass show with all you nerds that couldnt even see the kind of work my friend from swift and his 6 series got in his ride thats real customizing not the things you guys do. So thank you and have a wonderful day i have to go make some money now unlike the rest of you
Old 05-25-2010, 01:14 PM
TMS

Mein Auto: BMW
Someone close this thread before it goes even further downhill...
Old 05-25-2010, 01:18 PM
L4P

Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E60 M5 & Stage 3 Audi S4
^^ seriously.
BMW 2000 3-series - Supercharged Because race car SOLD
Maserati 2004 M128 GT - HREs/tint/straight piped SOLD
BMW 2006 M3 - stock - SOLD
Old 05-25-2010, 03:00 PM

wow, I'm all broken up over that....I guess Ill need to go into a dark room, lay down and put a cold wash cloth on my forehead. I guess he showed us. I guess we all got it wrong. I didn't realize I was such a loser, boy Im glad he enlightened us to our true plight in life
Old 05-25-2010, 03:01 PM
L4P

Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E60 M5 & Stage 3 Audi S4
Quote:
wow, I'm all broken up over that....I guess Ill need to go into a dark room, lay down and put a cold wash cloth on my forehead. I guess he showed us. I guess we all got it wrong. I didn't realize I was such a loser, boy Im glad he enlightened us to our true plight in life

I know it's not like your porsche isn't expensive or your E93 M3 is or anything right? lolololol.
BMW 2000 3-series - Supercharged Because race car SOLD
Maserati 2004 M128 GT - HREs/tint/straight piped SOLD
BMW 2006 M3 - stock - SOLD
Old 05-25-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV View Post

I know it's not like your porsche isn't expensive or your E93 M3 is or anything right? lolololol.
+1

Ya know on the other hand, he might have a point...the part about wasting money on our houses...maybe I should have invested in a show car instead of real estate or the S&P 500. We all know that our cars are appreciating assets I guess I shouldn't laugh too hard with the state of the housing market or the stock market the last few days I could live in my car instead
Old 05-25-2010, 03:37 PM
an audience of One

Mein Auto: BMW M Power
Quote:
Hey, I said it a couple of times that the guy has some craftsmanship, markseven, wanted to cut off the comments, thats what I was objecting too.
Quote:
I hear you on that.
Nope, not at all.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:39 PM
an audience of One

Mein Auto: BMW M Power
Quote:

Exactly.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:32 PM

Mein Auto: E30
the closed mindedness and lack of respect displayed by some on this and other threads regarding this car is, i'm sure, truly an embarrassment to genuine auto enthusiasts.

Old 05-25-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonys18t View Post
the closed mindedness and lack of respect displayed by some on this and other threads regarding this car is, i'm sure, truly an embarrassment to genuine auto enthusiasts.
After the tirade above in #59, any modicum of respect was lost. The embarassment was the tirade.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Retired USAF MSgt

Send a message via MSN to RivMcLean
Mein Auto: 2004 330Ci, 87 Toyota PU
Hmmmm I just don't know... Withdraw all my comments, done.
Moreno Valley, CA

Last edited by RivMcLean; 05-25-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony5522 View Post
ok well this is the guy who owns the bmw and i decided to come out and say a few things to my wonderful fans its nice to know that a bunch of lame asses like yourselves would take the time to sit here day in and day out talking about my car it seems like you must really have no life which is probably why your cars look the same way they do when you bought them from your grandpa 10 years ago hahahahahaa. and for the girl that says her car is a show car and my paint is weak honey i payed 4000 for my paint not 15 bucks at pepboys for those flames you got on the hood.To the guy thats talking about my seats bro those arent covers like the ones you bought at autozone i payed 2000 for my custom made interior dude my rims are worth more than most of your cars and i didnt even have to pay for them cuz i am sponsored. I have so many sponsors that if i wanted to i could fix up the engine but choose not to cuz i am fixing up an M3. So i say thank you to my haters that keep making me famous and putting me on the map cuz if you really didnt care or didnt like my car than you would have nothing to say about it but in reality your jealous that this 19 year old kids has invested more money in his project car than most of you can waste on your own houses. Oh and by the way i also took another trophy this week in oxnard in a real show not this lame ass show with all you nerds that couldnt even see the kind of work my friend from swift and his 6 series got in his ride thats real customizing not the things you guys do. So thank you and have a wonderful day i have to go make some money now unlike the rest of you

Apparently, your English and grammar is on par with your taste in cars.

These guys need their car back...

Cooling System Guide
Old 05-25-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by synenergy52 View Post

These guys need their car back...

Old 05-25-2010, 10:11 PM

BTW, this guy calls us nerds...

That's nice coming from the guy with the alligator armrest.

Cooling System Guide
Old 05-25-2010, 10:14 PM
IM DA BES

Mein Auto: A rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonys18t View Post
+1

"The American Dream only makes sense if you're sleeping" - Lowkey
Old 05-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Is G-powered

Send a message via AIM to Jonmartin
Mein Auto: 08' M3 Sedan 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony5522 View Post
Ya no one cares about how much money you spent on your $1000.00 car I've had watches worth more then your whole salvage project car so no one cares how much you paid, your sponsors paid, your dad paid, it doesn't matter and sorry to break it you you it wouldn't matter if you spent $100k on your car it wouldn't make it WORTH a $100k theres a big difference bud. Now go polish you're universal fitment Pepboys rims and plastic trophy and stop posting nonesense on the boards thanks.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:19 AM

keep on hating you guys will see me in the DUB show again this year with a new look..