Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-16-2010, 08:21 PM
want_a_7's Avatar
want_a_7 want_a_7 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix Az.
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 784
Mein Auto: 535, SL600
sport/Dynamic Handling Package

I am trying to get my order put together (have not been able to drive a new 5 yet) and have a question to those who have driven one. Would getting a sport package and no Dynamic Handling Package be about the same as a non sport on the last generation 5? With the exception on the tires the sport package appears to be cosmetic.

Any preferences between Dynamic Handling Package and not having it and why? My last 5 was an end of the year demo w/o sport (off the lot and not ordered) and I have not liked the car at all. Would I be making the same mistake twice in not getting the DHP?
__________________
2008 535

2007 750LI (gone but not forgotten)
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 06-16-2010, 08:25 PM
liege168 liege168 is offline
Registered User
Location: OC
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Mein Auto: X
Am wondering about the same. I currently have a E60 535i with Sport Package and the suspension is great. Wondering how it would compare.

Even more confusing, other posts seem to imply that the Sport Package - even without the Dynamic Handling Package - would provide the functionality of "Normal / Sport / Sport+" (the button by the iDrive). Could anyone confirm this? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-16-2010, 08:44 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by liege168 View Post
Am wondering about the same. I currently have a E60 535i with Sport Package and the suspension is great. Wondering how it would compare.

Even more confusing, other posts seem to imply that the Sport Package - even without the Dynamic Handling Package - would provide the functionality of "Normal / Sport / Sport+" (the button by the iDrive). Could anyone confirm this? Thanks.
The best I can tell is this...

You can have the Sport Package and NOT get the Comfort/Normal/Sport/Sport+ toggle, as someone on this board verified, if you don't also elect either the Sport Auto or ZDH. If you have the Sport Package and also elect either ZDH or the Sport Automatic, you will get the aforementioned toggle. I've been told that the toggle gives you selectable adjustments (which I verified personally.... it's like the toggle in the new 7), while the ZDH package is non-adjustable. How much more "sport" it adds is unclear.

I ended up going with all three options -- Sport Package, Sport Auto, Dynamic Handling Package -- to be on the safe side, but I have been wondering about the necessity of the ZDH package, especially at $2700 (or whatever it is). I drove a 535i Sport with no ZDH and a 550i Sport with ZDH (both had Sport Auto) and couldn't tell a huge difference with regard to the suspensions. Granted, a test-drive environment isn't always the most representative and I know I didn't "push" either car as much as I could have, so I remain torn.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-16-2010, 09:24 PM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Yeah this is enough to brain your damage. If you choose NOT to get the Dynamic handling Package, but get the sport package with the sport automatic transmission, it adds paddle shifters and the same toggle next to the shifter. But the toggle only adjust the transmission mapping. It does not adjust the handling or ride comfort like in the dynamic handling package. There are 3 modes in the sport auto tranny. Normal, Sport and Sport +. The ride quality on the car WITHOUT dynamic handling is good, softer then a E60 for sure, but in a good way.
In terms of the Dynamic Handling package, the comfort setting on the Dynamic handling package makes the car feel very Mercedes on the highway. Normal feels like a F10 without the dynamic handling package. The sport setting feels like an E60 and it's definitely more involved, very tried and true BMW feel. I haven't even bothered with sport +.
It really depends on how neurotic and controlling you are. I find myself throwing it in comfort mode on the highway, and driving it in Normal 90% of the time. If this sounds like you skip the DH Package and save some money. If you are the type to lower the car,change the rims, smoke out the headlights and get the darkest tint possible, the DH Package is probably for you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-17-2010, 04:41 PM
liege168 liege168 is offline
Registered User
Location: OC
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Mein Auto: X
XZLR8 and TJPark01:

I checked with Crevier and they confirm that the "Normal / Sport / Sport+" toggle is only available with the Dynamic Handling Package. The Sports Automatic only add the paddle shifters. Am I being BS'ed by this guy? Were you able to confirm otherwise? My brain is damaged!!! Why can't bmwusa.com make it simple to understand?!?!?!

Would appreciate any input...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:21 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by liege168 View Post
XZLR8 and TJPark01:

I checked with Crevier and they confirm that the "Normal / Sport / Sport+" toggle is only available with the Dynamic Handling Package. The Sports Automatic only add the paddle shifters. Am I being BS'ed by this guy? Were you able to confirm otherwise? My brain is damaged!!! Why can't bmwusa.com make it simple to understand?!?!?!

Would appreciate any input...
I don't know that he's necessarily BSing you, at least not intentionally, but I do know that he's mistaken. One of the cars at my local dealership that I test-drove was a 535i with the Sport Package and Sport Automatic, but no Dynamic Handling Package. That car most certainly DID have the Comfort/Normal/Sport/Sp+ toggle. [If it would be helpful, I can give you my dealership's name and even the VIN of the car I'm describing, so your dealership could verify.] To be fair to your dealer, though, my dealer seems just as confused by the packaging and has said that they're getting conflicting information from BMWNA.

Also, if you look at the Build Your Own section at bmwusa.com, it appears (based on the pictures) that you can order either Sport Package and Sport Automatic OR Sport Package and Dynamic Handling to get the C/N/S/S+ toggle. The Sport Package alone won't get you the toggle, as someone else on the forum has verified. Additionally, I have been told by several sources that the ZDH package is nothing that is adjustable.

It is confusing, I agree.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:16 PM
liege168 liege168 is offline
Registered User
Location: OC
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Mein Auto: X
XZLR8,

I'd really appreciate it if you could get me the information. I'm about to place an order and I'd like to pursue this option. Thanks again!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:19 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by liege168 View Post
XZLR8,

I'd really appreciate it if you could get me the information. I'm about to place an order and I'd like to pursue this option. Thanks again!!!
This is the 535i that I drove, referenced in my prior post. Unfortunately, there's not a ton of information listed on the website regarding the options/features on the car, but I imagine with the VIN, your dealer could look it up. The car had the Sport Package and Sport Automatic, no ZDH, but it did have the C/N/S/S+ toggle.

http://www.kellybmw.com/VehicleDetails/736796103

Hope that helps.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:44 PM
liege168 liege168 is offline
Registered User
Location: OC
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Mein Auto: X
I'll get my dealer to look it up. Thanks much for the quick response!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:07 PM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
This is the 535i that I drove, referenced in my prior post. Unfortunately, there's not a ton of information listed on the website regarding the options/features on the car, but I imagine with the VIN, your dealer could look it up. The car had the Sport Package and Sport Automatic, no ZDH, but it did have the C/N/S/S+ toggle.

http://www.kellybmw.com/VehicleDetails/736796103

Hope that helps.
The toggle looks the same for the ZDH & 2TB, but it's function is different.

2TB Sport automatic transmission with shift paddles 500.00
(This is ONLY a transmission control, with 3 modes, Normal, Sport & Sport +)

ZDH Dynamic Handling Package 2,700.00
223 Electronic Damping Control N/C
229 Active Roll Stabilization (ARS) N/C
2VA Adaptive Drive N/C
(This controls the chassis and drivetrain and has 4 modes, Comfort, Normal, Sport & Sport+)
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:15 PM
enigma's Avatar
enigma enigma is offline
Fight On!
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,537
Mein Auto: BMW M3, Z4 M Coupe
The only reason to get ZSP is to get to ZDH (the real thing). BMW really dumbed down ZSP on the F10.
__________________

BMW CCA Member #xx4477
2006 Z4 M Coupe (e86) 6MT
2013 M3 Coupe (e92) 6MT
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:20 PM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
The only reason to get ZSP is to get to ZDH (the real thing). BMW really dumbed down ZSP on the F10.
Yeah, some people aren't going to want to pony up 3 grand to adjust the suspension and handling dynamics at will. I would sum it up as, "Do you want a sedan with a sporty nature or do you want a sports sedan?"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:43 PM
enigma's Avatar
enigma enigma is offline
Fight On!
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,537
Mein Auto: BMW M3, Z4 M Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJPark01 View Post
Yeah, some people aren't going to want to pony up 3 grand to adjust the suspension and handling dynamics at will. I would sum it up as, "Do you want a sedan with a sporty nature or do you want a sports sedan?"
And unfortunately, BMW is headed in the direction of "a sedan with sporty nature". I am sure they'll sell more cars though.
__________________

BMW CCA Member #xx4477
2006 Z4 M Coupe (e86) 6MT
2013 M3 Coupe (e92) 6MT
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:50 PM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
And unfortunately, BMW is headed in the direction of "a sedan with sporty nature". I am sure they'll sell more cars though.
Exactly... The new 5 is definitely more 7 than 3, for better or worse depending on who you ask. I was actually in the market for a E350, but couldn't get over how bad they were. 50g and no leather, WHAT?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:56 PM
enigma's Avatar
enigma enigma is offline
Fight On!
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,537
Mein Auto: BMW M3, Z4 M Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJPark01 View Post
Exactly... The new 5 is definitely more 7 than 3, for better or worse depending on who you ask. I was actually in the market for a E350, but couldn't get over how bad they were. 50g and no leather, WHAT?
And the 535i (price equivalent to the E350) also comes in nice leatherette (i.e. a fancy name for leather-look-alike vynil)... so I am afraid your disgust isn't entirely addressed with BMW unfortunately.
__________________

BMW CCA Member #xx4477
2006 Z4 M Coupe (e86) 6MT
2013 M3 Coupe (e92) 6MT
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:05 PM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
And the 535i (price equivalent to the E350) also comes in nice leatherette (i.e. a fancy name for leather-look-alike vynil)... so I am afraid your disgust isn't entirely addressed with BMW unfortunately.
Yes but you have the option of getting leather in the 535i. The f-d up thing about the E350 sedan, is that although the configurator says you can add leather for $1600. This is only the case if you order one from the factory. All dealer ordered inventory in north america are MB-Tex, also known as pleather. If you want leather you have to buy an E550. And look at the nonsense with the trunk in this car. MB has really lost their quality. That's why I bot the Bimmer.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-18-2010, 05:18 AM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJPark01 View Post
The toggle looks the same for the ZDH & 2TB, but it's function is different.

2TB Sport automatic transmission with shift paddles 500.00
(This is ONLY a transmission control, with 3 modes, Normal, Sport & Sport +)

ZDH Dynamic Handling Package 2,700.00
223 Electronic Damping Control N/C
229 Active Roll Stabilization (ARS) N/C
2VA Adaptive Drive N/C
(This controls the chassis and drivetrain and has 4 modes, Comfort, Normal, Sport & Sport+)
But both options have the toggle buttons to the side of the shifter? Are you sure?
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-18-2010, 09:21 AM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
But both options have the toggle buttons to the side of the shifter? Are you sure?
Yes both options ZDH & 2TB have the toggle next to the shifter and cosmetically look identical. It's their functionality that differ greatly. Yes, I'm sure, as I have driven both and bought ZDH one on tuesday

Last edited by TJPark01; 06-18-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-18-2010, 10:37 AM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJPark01 View Post
Yes both options ZDH & 2TB have the toggle next to the shifter and cosmetically look identical. It's their functionality that differ greatly. Yes, I'm sure, as I have driven both and bought ZDH one on tuesday
Very interesting. I ordered the Sport Auto and ZDH both, just because I was afraid of what I'd be giving up without ZDH, but I've been second-guessing my decision. Could you notice a huge difference during the test-drive?
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-18-2010, 12:24 PM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
Very interesting. I ordered the Sport Auto and ZDH both, just because I was afraid of what I'd be giving up without ZDH, but I've been second-guessing my decision. Could you notice a huge difference during the test-drive?
Could I notice a huge difference? No, not huge. The car with out the Sports package, ZSP looks odd. The tires and rims are too small. SO if you step you to the 19 inch rims and the staggered set up you are going to get a stiffer ride. By getting the ZDH, you can control the ride stiffness to some degree. In terms of tossing the car around, I can't say because I am still in the break-in phase so I haven't pushed the car much.
I did however take it up to Mulholland drive yesterday, which is a very windy mountanous road here in the hollywood hills. The steering gets more precise, and the throttle feels more immediate in sport mode.

It really depends on how much control you want to have over this car. For most people commuting to work and sitting in the parking lot at Costco, the ZDH package will be a bit extraneous. The ZDH gives the car multiple personalities. In comfort mode, even with 275/35 19 RFT tires at the rear, the car rides smooth as glass on the highway.

Last edited by TJPark01; 06-18-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:52 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
One more question, if I may, TJPark...

Does the car stay in the mode you leave it in when you shut off the car or does it always revert back to "Normal," thus requiring you to select "Sport" or "Sport+" each time? My 7 always reverts back to Normal, so I am anticipating the same. Am I correct?
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-18-2010, 05:57 PM
TJPark01's Avatar
TJPark01 TJPark01 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hollywood, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,161
Mein Auto: E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZLR8 View Post
One more question, if I may, TJPark...

Does the car stay in the mode you leave it in when you shut off the car or does it always revert back to "Normal," thus requiring you to select "Sport" or "Sport+" each time? My 7 always reverts back to Normal, so I am anticipating the same. Am I correct?
Ive only been toggling between comfort and normal, and it stays in the same setting until you change it. I will leave it in sport, turn the car off and report to you tomorrow morning.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,262
Mein Auto: X6M
Thanks, TJ. Much appreciated.
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-18-2010, 09:10 PM
raleedy's Avatar
raleedy raleedy is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Oregon
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,132
Mein Auto: 2013 F10 528i
The photo above suggests excessive reliance on the letter "P" on the center console. Aren't there other letters?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-19-2010, 05:19 AM
pharding pharding is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Somewhere
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,031
Mein Auto: 11 550i
The Sport Package is mislabeled. It has absolutely no sport equipment in it. It is strictly a Sport Aesthetic Package which for BMW is absurd. I look for BMW to bring out a M5 Aesthetic Package which would only include a M5 sticker for $1,000. BMW could introduce a new marketing campaign called BMW Joy for Poseurs.
__________________
04 Successfully lobbied BMW NA and BMW FS to prohibit dealers from using residual values based upon Euro Delivery MSRP and to use US MSRP saving BMW Enthusiasts several thousand dollars on each lease

14 550i Euro Del
14 X3 2.8i
11 550i Euro Del, Retired
08 550i Euro Del, Retired
06 330i Euro Del, Retired
04 545i Euro Del, Retired
01 530i Euro Del, Retired
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms