Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members or vendors here.

Old 12-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Mein Auto: 2013 335i M-Sport
AutoAccessoriesGarage.com / WeatherTech

I'd long been considering purchasing some WeatherTech DigitalFit Liners for my 2013 F30, but was waiting for the right deal. Occasionally, I'd peruse the online coupon code sites for something that I could apply to the items, but as anyone who's searched for a sale on these items knows, they are few and far between.

This post is to report that today I found that deal from AutoAccessoriesGarage.com. On their site, their price was competitive to what was offered direct from MacNeil, but what sealed the deal was the across-the-board 10% discount with free shipping (and no sales tax to CA) that was offered when I talked to the sales rep on the phone. I believe he said the discount could be applied to all orders above $150. They also have a 15% discount for first-time orderers advertised on their site, but like many other sites, WeatherTech products are excluded.

The total came to $267.20 for the front, rear and cargo liners... about $30 less than ordering direct from MacNeil.

I'll report back when I take delivery.

Last edited by dailydriver; 12-28-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Today's Posts Search