Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)

X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Talk about the E83 BMW X3 in this forum!

Old 09-22-2015, 07:50 AM
Mein Auto: 2008 X3
2008 bmw x3

Hi can someone please offer me advice I absolutely love my 08 x3 I brought it back from Florida in December to Ontario it has had oil leaks a new starter ,oil gasgets replaced actuator replaced I just got it back and no oil leak or smell and it vibrates and juts sometimes when I step on the gas at higher speeds like on the highway also sometimes not always a yellow check engine light comes on these problems go away and come back can anyone help I am so frustrated
Old 09-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Mein Auto: 2007 X3, 2003 M5
Welcome to the forum!

If you want to get useful assistance out of this group, you have to ask a question that has an answer. From what I can decipher from your post, it might vibrate at higher speeds sometimes, and sometimes the SES light comes on. Those are likely two separate issues. Have you had the codes read for the SES light? Start there....
2003 M5
2007 X3 6MT

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Today's Posts Search