Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)

X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
The X5 SAV Forum

Old 09-12-2010, 06:21 AM

Mein Auto: 2003 X5 3.0i
Atten: moderator moved thread

So I posted a couple of things for sale on the X5 E53 forum, now they say moved. Where did you move them too? I had a tan/beige cargo cover for sale and a set of Volvo wheels and tires. I need to modify them but can't find them anywhere. Did you simply delete them?

Ummmmm, my bad? I never thought to scroll down and look at the wheel and tire section. Geez, I'm really slipping in my old age. Thanks to Sunny5280 for the response below.

Last edited by WVMTNBIKER; 09-13-2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added info
Ads by Google
Old 09-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVMTNBIKER View Post
So I posted a couple of things for sale on the X5 E53 forum, now they say moved. Where did you move them too? I had a tan/beige cargo cover for sale and a set of Volvo wheels and tires. I need to modify them but can't find them anywhere. Did you simply delete them?
Looks like it was moved to the "Wheels and Tires" classified section:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...993&highlight=

As an FYI an easy way to find your posts is to click on your name and select the "Find all posts..." option.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:38 PM

Mein Auto: '03 M5 /'04 X5 / 04-SL500
Hmmmm. 25 posts and 1 or 2 items for sale? You have been trying to hawk items on Xoutpost as well and got upset because you didn't read the forum rules. Maybe take the time to read the forum rules and place them in the correct classified in the category. Good luck.

Last edited by dragoncoach; 09-12-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:58 AM

Forum rules

Dragon: is there a law against posting on multiple forums?????????
I'm sure I am NOT the only one who maybe didn't read ALL the rules completely. For that I apologize. Sure, I'd love to sell some nice stuff like everyone else who has "stuff" for sale.
So I promise to do better from now on.

By the way, do you care that I'm a member of "other" forums trying to, as you say, hawk items?
Old 09-13-2010, 09:55 AM

Mein Auto: '03 M5 /'04 X5 / 04-SL500
Subscribing to multiple forums is fine and gives one more information. Selling items is fine as well but I just think people should try to contribute or have a few more posts before trying to sell items. Joining a forum and selling items less than a month after joining makes it appear the person to have joined just to sell items. Sorry if I came off too strong. BTW, welcome!
Old 09-13-2010, 10:15 AM

No worries...

Dragon: hey, no worries. No I did not join to sell a couple of items I have. But I did join to garner a ton of info regarding my new purchase of a 2003 X5. And I have gotten a ton of info that has saved me much time and money. For that, I am thankful.

Guess I never thought about not having many posts before listing a couple items.

I really do, however, enjoy the kind banter back and forth among forum members about their rides. It's a great thing; the internet and forums.

Thanks for the welcome. No harm intended and none taken. I understand your concern(s) and I promise never to abuse the priviledge of being a member on this forum.

You should see me on here a fair amount b/c I am sure I'll have a ton more questions to ask forum members.