2009 328i Coupe Audio Mods
I have a 2009 328i Coupe with the nav system, standard radio, and the ipod connector in the center console. Its all factory, and unmodified as far as I know. I tend to favor a factory, unmodified look and feel to things. I frequently connect my iphone via the cable to play iTunes songs.
I'm considering adding Sirius/XM capability.
A few questions:
1. How do I determine if I have the Sirius/XM tuner?
2. How can I determine what's needed to add the factory equipment to it, to be able to control it trough the idrive controller.
3. Can upgrade it to the upgraded radio, and is it worth it?
4. What's the best way to get the parts?
5. What's involved in regards to labor to do this?
6. Last but not least, any other advise on this?
Thanks in advance for the help.
2009 328i Coupe/Sports Package/Nav. Grey/Black.