Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-23-2010, 11:28 PM
kohjul kohjul is offline
Registered User
Location: Pasadena
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to kohjul
Mein Auto: None
I need advice for buying BMW

Hi guys, i know there is already a thread same as mine, but i dont want to interfere their thread... im sorry if im wrong..
okay so here are the question...
-I just called bmw agent asking for the price of 2011 528i, he said that he only get 1000 over invoice, is that too much? should i negotiate again? what should be over the invoice?
-he also told me that he doesnt get any profit in selling option, he give the price same as invoice, is this true? and he said that if i get it in December it gonna be cheaper, true?
-To be honest, i am a freshmen college, so my money is very tight to buy this car, so i want to ask you guys what is the best price for 528i wiith premium 1, sport pacakage, xenon, rear view camera?
-Do you guys know somebody in socal bmw agent to would be give the very best price?
-I ask him if he can, not to touch or detail the car, he said, that their detail is very best, the car gonna be handle by the pros cuz he said that he will guarantee there will be no swirl mars... so is this true? i talked to shelly bmw agent...

Please be nice to me guys, i never bought a car, and im an esl student, so if some of my question already in forum... im sorry in advance...
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Jack Stefano Jack Stefano is offline
Registered User
Location: Lexington, KY
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 69
Mein Auto: 2006 550i
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohjul View Post
Hi guys, i know there is already a thread same as mine, but i dont want to interfere their thread... im sorry if im wrong..
okay so here are the question...
-I just called bmw agent asking for the price of 2011 528i, he said that he only get 1000 over invoice, is that too much? should i negotiate again? what should be over the invoice?
-he also told me that he doesnt get any profit in selling option, he give the price same as invoice, is this true? and he said that if i get it in December it gonna be cheaper, true?
-To be honest, i am a freshmen college, so my money is very tight to buy this car, so i want to ask you guys what is the best price for 528i wiith premium 1, sport pacakage, xenon, rear view camera?
-Do you guys know somebody in socal bmw agent to would be give the very best price?
-I ask him if he can, not to touch or detail the car, he said, that their detail is very best, the car gonna be handle by the pros cuz he said that he will guarantee there will be no swirl mars... so is this true? i talked to shelly bmw agent...

Please be nice to me guys, i never bought a car, and im an esl student, so if some of my question already in forum... im sorry in advance...
Yes.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:12 AM
kohjul kohjul is offline
Registered User
Location: Pasadena
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to kohjul
Mein Auto: None
what do you mean by yes?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-24-2010, 04:38 AM
richschneid richschneid is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa.
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,583
Mein Auto: BMW 550i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohjul View Post
Hi guys, i know there is already a thread same as mine, but i dont want to interfere their thread... im sorry if im wrong..
okay so here are the question...
-I just called bmw agent asking for the price of 2011 528i, he said that he only get 1000 over invoice, is that too much? should i negotiate again? what should be over the invoice?
-he also told me that he doesnt get any profit in selling option, he give the price same as invoice, is this true? and he said that if i get it in December it gonna be cheaper, true?
-To be honest, i am a freshmen college, so my money is very tight to buy this car, so i want to ask you guys what is the best price for 528i wiith premium 1, sport pacakage, xenon, rear view camera?
-Do you guys know somebody in socal bmw agent to would be give the very best price?
-I ask him if he can, not to touch or detail the car, he said, that their detail is very best, the car gonna be handle by the pros cuz he said that he will guarantee there will be no swirl mars... so is this true? i talked to shelly bmw agent...

Please be nice to me guys, i never bought a car, and im an esl student, so if some of my question already in forum... im sorry in advance...
Simple question. No disrespect , but how does a freshman in college afford to buy a brand new BMW, and not even a 1 or 3 series, but a 5 SERIES?
__________________
2011
550i xDrive/ImperialBlue/Beige/anthracite/DHP/sport/vent seats/convience/cold weather/driver assistance/prem 2/sport trans/fold down rears/4 zone/ACC/HUD/cameras/night vision/ipod and smart integration.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-24-2010, 06:08 AM
Hoss NY Hoss NY is offline
Registered User
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 80
Mein Auto: F10 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by richschneid View Post
simple question. No disrespect , but how does a freshman in college afford to buy a brand new bmw, and not even a 1 or 3 series, but a 5 series?
+1
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-24-2010, 06:28 AM
BimmerUKF10 BimmerUKF10 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: UK
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 432
Mein Auto: BMW F10 535D MSport
+2 :-)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-24-2010, 07:03 AM
pharding pharding is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Somewhere
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,033
Mein Auto: 11 550i
A new F10 for a college student is way over the top. I suggest just slumming it and buying a 3 Series coupe.
__________________
04 Successfully lobbied BMW NA and BMW FS to prohibit dealers from using residual values based upon Euro Delivery MSRP and to use US MSRP saving BMW Enthusiasts several thousand dollars on each lease

14 550i Euro Del
14 X3 2.8i
11 550i Euro Del, Retired
08 550i Euro Del, Retired
06 330i Euro Del, Retired
04 545i Euro Del, Retired
01 530i Euro Del, Retired
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-24-2010, 07:03 AM
bfv bfv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Underground
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 697
Mein Auto: Rickshaw
+3
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 AM
gEEkChris gEEkChris is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Broomfield, CO
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 653
Mein Auto: 2012 X3 35i
No one who is seriously considering a $60K car is allowed to use the phrase "my money is very tight". Driving any new BMW (especially a 5 or above) says the exact opposite.
__________________
2012 X3 35i Premium/Technology/Cold

Retired:
2008 335xi
2006 330xi
2002 330xi
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-24-2010, 08:29 AM
jimefam jimefam is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cumming, GA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 730
Mein Auto: 2011 550i on order
Cmon guys that's easy, his parents are gonna help him with it I bet. My cousin just got out of the marines and has a brand new X5 M waiting for him as an enticement to go to college may e something similar here. As for you questions I think 1k over invoice is fair. Yes it's true that he doesn't care what options you put on it he's still just getting 1k as his profit. As for the swirl marks I have also asked my dealer to give the order not to clean the car. When I last went to the dealer they had a 750i on display inside the dealer with swirl marks everywhere(no it was not CPO). But as long as you give them a heads up that you'll be looking for this I think you'll be ok. I would say he's being pretty fair with you.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-24-2010, 08:46 AM
bfv bfv is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Underground
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 697
Mein Auto: Rickshaw
Ok. Let's get to the business.

You are a freshman. I am not trying to discourage you from getting a 5, but before you do it, ask yourself these questions:

1) Why are you considering a 5 series and not 3 series coupe or M3 like pharding mentioned?

2) Why are you considering a BMW? Do you like 5 series because of looks or size etc?

3) Since you mentioned budget, have you considered cost of insurance, gas etc.?


Most 5 series owners are over 45 years of age (excluding exceptions) However, younger folks run after 3 series coupes and Ms.

I would seriously think over above before making any decision.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-24-2010, 08:54 AM
bmrboy2008's Avatar
bmrboy2008 bmrboy2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Glendora, California
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,805
Mein Auto: 2008 528i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimefam View Post
Cmon guys that's easy, his parents are gonna help him with it I bet. My cousin just got out of the marines and has a brand new X5 M waiting for him as an enticement to go to college may e something similar here. As for you questions I think 1k over invoice is fair. Yes it's true that he doesn't care what options you put on it he's still just getting 1k as his profit. As for the swirl marks I have also asked my dealer to give the order not to clean the car. When I last went to the dealer they had a 750i on display inside the dealer with swirl marks everywhere(no it was not CPO). But as long as you give them a heads up that you'll be looking for this I think you'll be ok. I would say he's being pretty fair with you.
+1. And....if you or your parents have a Costco card, you might be able to get your car, whatever it is, for $500 over invoice.
__________________
2008 528i - Platinum Gray, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 3M Tint, Xenons
2008 535i - Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 18" Star Spoke 124's - BMW BB
2005 525i - Jet Black, Beige Dakota Leather, Light Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Active Steering, Sirius, 17" Star Spoke 138's - R.I.P.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:44 AM
markl53's Avatar
markl53 markl53 is online now
bimmerfest Supporting Member
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,501
Mein Auto: 2011 535i
As a long-time Bimmerfest member, I have to say, this set of replies kind of bothers me. Whether or not the OP is "for real", the snob factor from other forum members has really shown its ugly head, IMO. The world is full of all kinds of different people, and one of those differences, though not physical, is their income level. Many of the people on this forum have a lot of disposable income, I read about fully loaded F10's and other models all the time. If someone, any person, has the means to buy a BMW -- any model -- why is it up to anyone else to question whether the other person is "allowed" to buy that model? One person in the reply chain even had the "audacity" to question why the OP even wanted a BMW. There's no rule that says you have to start with a 1 series and work your way up to the others. If a young person has means, whether it is his own or family support, that's his business and not something to be jealous about. If he likes a larger car, so be it, we don't need to question why he doesn't take a 3 series instead. That's his business.

As for "tight money", I'll be up front here and say it was a bit of a stretch to buy my new 535i. Yes, I'm over 45 and make a decent living. I could have borrowed more money and had huge monthly payments for a fully loaded F10 but I discipline myself to buy what I can (almost) afford. My 535i had an MSRP of "only" $56000. I could easily have added additional items to take it over $70000 but I wouldn't. My point is, I can state that money was tight even though I bought a car in the $60K range.

Maybe we should all step back a bit and be honest with ourselves. The fact that a young college person can afford a $60K car and we couldn't isn't a reason for snubbing him.
__________________
BMW-CCA
Bimmerfest Supporting Member



2014 535i Individual | Azurite Black/Amaro Brown Merino | Premium | Cold | PDC | Rear Camera | Anthracite Hdr
Prior: 2011 535i AT | Black Sapphire/Cinnamon | Premium | Heated Sts | Nav | Sirius | Anthracite Hdr & Trim
Prior: 2008 335i 6MT Sedan | Black Sapphire/Terra Leather | Premium | Cold | CA | OEM Alarm
Prior: 2005 330i 6MT | Black Sapphire/Sand Leather | Premium | Cold | UGO | OEM Alarm
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:50 AM
bmrboy2008's Avatar
bmrboy2008 bmrboy2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Glendora, California
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,805
Mein Auto: 2008 528i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by markl53 View Post
As a long-time Bimmerfest member, I have to say, this set of replies kind of bothers me. Whether or not the OP is "for real", the snob factor from other forum members has really shown its ugly head, IMO. The world is full of all kinds of different people, and one of those differences, though not physical, is their income level. Many of the people on this forum have a lot of disposable income, I read about fully loaded F10's and other models all the time. If someone, any person, has the means to buy a BMW -- any model -- why is it up to anyone else to question whether the other person is "allowed" to buy that model? One person in the reply chain even had the "audacity" to question why the OP even wanted a BMW. There's no rule that says you have to start with a 1 series and work your way up to the others. If a young person has means, whether it is his own or family support, that's his business and not something to be jealous about. If he likes a larger car, so be it, we don't need to question why he doesn't take a 3 series instead. That's his business.

As for "tight money", I'll be up front here and say it was a bit of a stretch to buy my new 535i. Yes, I'm over 45 and make a decent living. I could have borrowed more money and had huge monthly payments for a fully loaded F10 but I discipline myself to buy what I can (almost) afford. My 535i had an MSRP of "only" $56000. I could easily have added additional items to take it over $70000 but I wouldn't. My point is, I can state that money was tight even though I bought a car in the $60K range.

Maybe we should all step back a bit and be honest with ourselves. The fact that a young college person can afford a $60K car and we couldn't isn't a reason for snubbing him.
VERY well said, Mark.
__________________
2008 528i - Platinum Gray, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 3M Tint, Xenons
2008 535i - Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 18" Star Spoke 124's - BMW BB
2005 525i - Jet Black, Beige Dakota Leather, Light Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Active Steering, Sirius, 17" Star Spoke 138's - R.I.P.

Last edited by bmrboy2008; 10-24-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 AM
jimefam jimefam is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cumming, GA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 730
Mein Auto: 2011 550i on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by markl53 View Post
As a long-time Bimmerfest member, I have to say, this set of replies kind of bothers me. Whether or not the OP is "for real", the snob factor from other forum members has really shown its ugly head, IMO. The world is full of all kinds of different people, and one of those differences, though not physical, is their income level. Many of the people on this forum have a lot of disposable income, I read about fully loaded F10's and other models all the time. If someone, any person, has the means to buy a BMW -- any model -- why is it up to anyone else to question whether the other person is "allowed" to buy that model? One person in the reply chain even had the "audacity" to question why the OP even wanted a BMW. There's no rule that says you have to start with a 1 series and work your way up to the others. If a young person has means, whether it is his own or family support, that's his business and not something to be jealous about. If he likes a larger car, so be it, we don't need to question why he doesn't take a 3 series instead. That's his business.

As for "tight money", I'll be up front here and say it was a bit of a stretch to buy my new 535i. Yes, I'm over 45 and make a decent living. I could have borrowed more money and had huge monthly payments for a fully loaded F10 but I discipline myself to buy what I can (almost) afford. My 535i had an MSRP of "only" $56000. I could easily have added additional items to take it over $70000 but I wouldn't. My point is, I can state that money was tight even though I bought a car in the $60K range.

Maybe we should all step back a bit and be honest with ourselves. The fact that a young college person can afford a $60K car and we couldn't isn't a reason for snubbing him.
Take it easy, most people are just commenting that its atypical for someone starting college to want a big sedan. The M3 costs more than a new 528i so I dont think people are suggesting that as a way to save money. Also no one assumed he was "tight on money" he said it. I wouldn't recommend buying a luxury car at that age if your tight on money unless he has all his other things set(school tuition,maybe purchase a home/apartment, and lest we forget disposable income to enjoy himself) these are things that perhaps a younger person hasn't thought out. There is a reason why many 18-25 year olds have bad credit, its because they are still learning how to use money correctly! Not saying that is the case at all with this guy but its probably the reason he got some of those responses as well as people on here in general like "busting b**ls". By the way I'm 25 years old and have had to deal with people looking down at me all the time. I just wave at them as I pass them up!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-24-2010, 10:31 AM
markl53's Avatar
markl53 markl53 is online now
bimmerfest Supporting Member
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,501
Mein Auto: 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimefam View Post
Take it easy, most people are just commenting that its atypical for someone starting college to want a big sedan. The M3 costs more than a new 528i so I dont think people are suggesting that as a way to save money. Also no one assumed he was "tight on money" he said it. I wouldn't recommend buying a luxury car at that age if your tight on money unless he has all his other things set(school tuition,maybe purchase a home/apartment, and lest we forget disposable income to enjoy himself) these are things that perhaps a younger person hasn't thought out. There is a reason why many 18-25 year olds have bad credit, its because they are still learning how to use money correctly! Not saying that is the case at all with this guy but its probably the reason he got some of those responses as well as people on here in general like "busting b**ls". By the way I'm 25 years old and have had to deal with people looking down at me all the time. I just wave at them as I pass them up!
Disagree, the responses have been self-serving, unhelpful, snobby, jealous, you name it. Let's take another look:

*********************************
Yes.

Simple question. No disrespect , but how does a freshman in college afford to buy a brand new BMW, and not even a 1 or 3 series, but a 5 SERIES?

Followed by several "+1" type of responses

A new F10 for a college student is way over the top. I suggest just slumming it and buying a 3 Series coupe.

No one who is seriously considering a $60K car is allowed to use the phrase "my money is very tight". Driving any new BMW (especially a 5 or above) says the exact opposite.

1) Why are you considering a 5 series and not 3 series coupe or M3 like xxxx mentioned?
2) Why are you considering a BMW? Do you like 5 series because of looks or size etc?

Most 5 series owners are over 45 years of age (excluding exceptions) However, younger folks run after 3 series coupes and Ms.

*****************************

I'm not against poking fun at someone or giving them a "hard time", but most of the responses are along a central theme, IMO.
__________________
BMW-CCA
Bimmerfest Supporting Member



2014 535i Individual | Azurite Black/Amaro Brown Merino | Premium | Cold | PDC | Rear Camera | Anthracite Hdr
Prior: 2011 535i AT | Black Sapphire/Cinnamon | Premium | Heated Sts | Nav | Sirius | Anthracite Hdr & Trim
Prior: 2008 335i 6MT Sedan | Black Sapphire/Terra Leather | Premium | Cold | CA | OEM Alarm
Prior: 2005 330i 6MT | Black Sapphire/Sand Leather | Premium | Cold | UGO | OEM Alarm

Last edited by markl53; 10-24-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-24-2010, 10:38 AM
bmrboy2008's Avatar
bmrboy2008 bmrboy2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Glendora, California
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,805
Mein Auto: 2008 528i Sport
It's called "flaming" and it is common behavior among some members here.
__________________
2008 528i - Platinum Gray, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 3M Tint, Xenons
2008 535i - Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 18" Star Spoke 124's - BMW BB
2005 525i - Jet Black, Beige Dakota Leather, Light Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Active Steering, Sirius, 17" Star Spoke 138's - R.I.P.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-24-2010, 10:39 AM
pharding pharding is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Somewhere
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,033
Mein Auto: 11 550i
It is definitely not flaming. There were no personal attacks. The OP solicited advice and he was given advice. It is the power of the Internet. The advantage is that you get unfiltered advice. The disadvantage is that you get unfiltered advice.
__________________
04 Successfully lobbied BMW NA and BMW FS to prohibit dealers from using residual values based upon Euro Delivery MSRP and to use US MSRP saving BMW Enthusiasts several thousand dollars on each lease

14 550i Euro Del
14 X3 2.8i
11 550i Euro Del, Retired
08 550i Euro Del, Retired
06 330i Euro Del, Retired
04 545i Euro Del, Retired
01 530i Euro Del, Retired

Last edited by pharding; 10-24-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-24-2010, 10:48 AM
bmrboy2008's Avatar
bmrboy2008 bmrboy2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Glendora, California
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,805
Mein Auto: 2008 528i Sport
Based on the OP's desire to buy a 5 series, I do not see any "advice" given in this thread.
__________________
2008 528i - Platinum Gray, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 3M Tint, Xenons
2008 535i - Jet Black, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation, Sirius, USB/iPod, 18" Star Spoke 124's - BMW BB
2005 525i - Jet Black, Beige Dakota Leather, Light Poplar Wood Trim, Premium Package, Sports Package, Active Steering, Sirius, 17" Star Spoke 138's - R.I.P.

Last edited by bmrboy2008; 10-24-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:30 PM
1HOT BMR's Avatar
1HOT BMR 1HOT BMR is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: California
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 723
Mein Auto: Waiting for new X5d
Quote:
Originally Posted by markl53 View Post
Disagree, the responses have been self-serving, unhelpful, snobby, jealous, you name it.
+1

I remember when I was a poor college student and the car was one of my most important possessions and I would spend what I didn't have to make my car the best.
IMO, whether he is for real or not he deserves the benefit of the doubt and helpful responses from us.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:38 PM
jimefam jimefam is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cumming, GA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 730
Mein Auto: 2011 550i on order
The advice that he got is that maybe as a "poor college student" he shouldn't make his car his most important possession. Perhaps he would be better served getting something cheaper and investing. Not saying it's the right or wrong thing to do but it's certainly advice and that's what you get on these forums.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Gaucho Gaucho is offline
Registered User
Location: Southern California
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51
Mein Auto: Panamera 4 V6, X5d, E320
Smile

Hey Frosh you kicked the hornest's nest! It would be pretty funny if you were a 55 year old somewhre in middle America. In the net no one is for real. Pretty funny responses from the members. Just too funny! If are a frosh who really gives a damn why or how you are buying a 5 series? The last time I checked this was still America and choice is somewhat a protected right when when it comes to spending your money, your parents, or in some cases the government's money. Best post responses I have seen in any post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-24-2010, 02:14 PM
kohjul kohjul is offline
Registered User
Location: Pasadena
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to kohjul
Mein Auto: None
thx mark.... okay guys im sorry for my mistake, maybe it just wrong for me to get 5 series, maybe i should get hyundai or another cheaper car.... i guess bmw is not for me...
thx guys for all replies, i really appreciate it...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Munich77 Munich77 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Washington DC
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,025
Mein Auto: 2014 E550 4matic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohjul View Post
thx mark.... okay guys im sorry for my mistake, maybe it just wrong for me to get 5 series, maybe i should get hyundai or another cheaper car.... i guess bmw is not for me...
thx guys for all replies, i really appreciate it...
Buy whatever car you like - who cares what others say - as long as you can afford it. As for price $1000 over invoice is a pretty good price. I would be happy with that.

The 528i is a great car - but if I were a college student I would also consider other BMW offerings (personal opinion). Living in Cali - a BMW convertible would be awesome .
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-24-2010, 02:40 PM
kohjul kohjul is offline
Registered User
Location: Pasadena
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to kohjul
Mein Auto: None
thx man, yeah 528i is really a great car... and the mpg is good of course i will consider their other offerings
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms