Eibach Spring Install-More Frequent DTC Activation?
Recently installed a set of Eibach springs on my 07 sport suspension Coupe. Drop front was 0.5 inch and rear was 0.25 inch. I have not yet had the car aligned. Everything is properly torqued and no unusual noises. I was careful to not to damage the front ride height sensor during the install. My problem: I have noticed that when accelerating/turning onto my usual freeway onramps the DTC seems to be activating more frequently then before the spring install. I was wondering if:
1. The change in ride height front to rear is being interpreted by the leveling sensors as suspension change by the DTC programming? (Any way to adjust sensors?)
2. If somehow I damaged the front or rear leveling sensors? (How to diagnose?)
3. Is this simply a prealignment condition?
4. An aspect of the spring rate? (Any help by larger swaybars?)
5. Am I pushing the car harder and not realizing it? (It really is fun to drive!)
If you can't take the time to teach a kid something good, someone will take the time to teach them something bad.