Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)

E46 (1999 - 2006)
The fourth generation 3 Series (E46 chassis) was introduced in 1999 and set the standard for engineering and performance during it's years of production including being named to Car & Driver's 10 best list every one of those years! ! -- View the E46 Wiki

Old 03-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330ci
Anyone in MI?

Hey guys, so I finally swapped the ZHP 6 speed into my 330ci. First, I do have to say it would not have been possible without the great information on here and e46fanatics. Second this thing is a beast now! 3.38 diff with headers is a blast, what a difference from that heavy slush box. Lastly, is there anyone in Michigan that can code my car for me? Or show/help me do it myself? I know the dealer can do it, but every time I've brought it up at a dealer they stare at me like I'm an alien.

2001 330CI
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!

Mein Auto: 1999 740iS, 2001 330xi
Not that everyone actually lists their location, but I haven't seen many Michiganders here in the E46 forum. I have seen 1 on E38 and quite a few on E39, but not sure anyone could help with your coding. Also don't know where in Michigan you are, it's a big state with a whole upper peninsula!

You might want to try in the regional forums although it is very slow in there, or better yet in the coding forum.

Oh, while I am in Michigan I have been quite slow at getting my laptop setup so I have no idea how to do it.

After...(this may take a few years, it's my DD and I have bigger projects)

2005 Venture Extended LT - what else you gonna drive when you have 6 kids, cargo and still want better than 10MPG
2000 Impala LS - because you need something to beat the snot out of in a Michigan winter
1999 BMW 740i - why do I have Chevy's again?
2001 BMW 330xi - father/son project time!
Old 03-03-2016, 06:16 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330ci
I'm located north of the Detroit metro area.

2001 330CI

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)
Today's Posts Search