Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E39 (1997 - 2003)

E39 (1997 - 2003)
The BMW 5-Series (E39 chassis) was introduced in the United States as a 1997 model year car and lasted until the 2004 when the E60 chassis was released. The United States saw several variations including the 525i, 528i, 530i and 540i. -- View the E39 Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Budro574 Budro574 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: 2000 bmw 535i
Im in europe and dont know what car i just bought

Hows it going everybody?

First things first,

My wife is active duty in the military and we were recently pcs'd to Germany!! So far the change has sucked, mostly due to the language barrier and inability to get anything done. I am a bit to pro-active for this country. Also the monstrous pay cut..... but thats another topic for another thread lol. We could only bring one car, so we brought my wifes and I jumped at the possibility to buy a V8 BMW for driving on the AUTOBAHN. I spent $1800 on a 2000 535i with a slipping trans and oil leak. I have been a federal employee fixing everything the military puts an engine in for a few years now, so I didn't think this would be a big deal at all. I don't know exactly where the leak is coming from, so I am going to replace the valve cover gaskets and while I'm in there I'm going to take a look around. I plan on reading a few stickies and looking up any other odds and ends that should be replaced while I'm in there. (177,000 KM - 109,000 miles) Heres the problem that I am running into...... I can't find any parts for my car. Its like the 535i never came out in 2000. When I go to ebay or autohause parts the 2000 BMW drop down doesn't even provide a 535 option. I walked out grabbed my registration and looked the vin up online. Its definitely a 535i....... What am I missing lol. I have not done a ton of browsing as of yet, but what I have seen has been awesome. I really like the write up on the Oil Filter Mount Gasket, that could be where the leak is coming from right there lol. Its a nice steady drip. Thanks for any help in advance guys/gals.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 01-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Cabover1000 Cabover1000 is online now
One wheel roaster
Location: Belding,Michigan
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 767
Mein Auto: 1998 bmw 540i
Give us the Vin number or you can look it up yourself at http://www.bmwarchive.org/vin/bmw-vin-decoder.html
__________________

current
1998 540i sport, cold weather package.
sold
1999 528i sport premium
1997 540i premium
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Fudman's Avatar
Fudman Fudman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Sudbury, MA
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,392
Mein Auto: '02 530i Sport auto
You have the Euro version of the V8, which some US sourced parts may be incompatible with. Go to RealOEM to confirm your model by inputting the registration number. You can then compare part numbers against a similar year 540i, which the ports are plentiful online here. I doubt Autohaus AZ or any other online retailer carries Euro parts. When unavailable online, just buy your parts locally. It may be pricier but exchanging them will be a lot easier if you get the wrong part.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-09-2015, 09:08 AM
mng's Avatar
mng mng is offline
....
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,421
Mein Auto: E39
looks like you have a variation of teh M62

http://www.bmwinfo.com/25480.html

have you plugged the VIN into realoem? that'll get you appropriate part numbers

Edit: took too long to post evidently lol
__________________
Nick aka mng
2003 540i/6
intro/clean up thread
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Budro574 Budro574 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: 2000 bmw 535i
I checked the vin

Model description: 535I
Market: Europa
Type: DN21
E-Code: E39
Chassis: Limousine
Steering: links
Doors: 4
Engine: M62/TU - 3,50l (180kW)
Drive: Heckantrieb
Transmission: automatisch
Body Color: Imolarot 2 (405)
Upholstery: Stoff Headline/anthrazit (G3AT)
Production date: 26.04.2000
Assembled in: Dingolfing

I am using ebay uk and have found a few things, but this is not the type of adventure I was hoping to have with this car. So if its a totally different bimmer I am guessing it probably has its own different set of problems that you guys might not be as familiar with...... well, its all nuts, bolts, and a ton of sensors lol..... ill figure it out just might take me a whole lot longer. Thanks guys!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-09-2015, 09:51 AM
johnstern's Avatar
johnstern johnstern is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Cape Neddick, Maine
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,237
Mein Auto: 2000 BMW 528iT/5, S/C
Schmiedmann is a large European (Denmark based) BMW parts, etc. company. They ship everywhere. Here's a link that shows where their stores are. They should have whatever you need.

http://www.schmiedmann.com/cms/en/co...nn-departments

Edit-Have done some reading as I am thinking of buying an exhaust system from Schmiedmann. It appears that their Customer Service is absolutely terrible. That makes me NOT want to buy anything from them!!!

Last edited by johnstern; 01-09-2015 at 10:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-09-2015, 09:52 AM
DennisCooper!'s Avatar
DennisCooper! DennisCooper! is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: West London / Heathrow UK
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,845
Mein Auto: 03 Ex Cop 530d Touring
Hi

The E39 535i variant didn't make it to the USA market at all. You can look up everything for it on realoem.com in terms of part numbers etc. Look to European garages, shops etc to get parts for this model, USA websites as you find won't have the model listed.

Cheers, Dennis!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2015, 09:57 AM
pudl pudl is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Wien, Österreich, EU
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 463
Mein Auto: BMW E39 530dAT 2001/04
ebay.de? kleinanzeigen.ebay.de? Official BMW shop around every second corner? A wrecked BMW behind every corner?

Must be really hard to find BMW parts in Germany!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-09-2015, 10:21 AM
HTK12 HTK12 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Finland
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,025
Mein Auto: E39 540i
I really don't understand why you are searching for US sellers for parts. Since your in Germany why don't you source the parts from GERMANY? The car was built in Germany.. I don't the issue here. It's quite common car outside the US. It's like trying to source parts for a diesel e39 in US..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-09-2015, 10:42 AM
supradupe's Avatar
supradupe supradupe is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: IL und CH
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 189
Mein Auto: 03' e39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro574 View Post
Hows it going everybody?

First things first,

My wife is active duty in the military and we were recently pcs'd to Germany!! So far the change has sucked, mostly due to the language barrier and inability to get anything done. I am a bit to pro-active for this country. Also the monstrous pay cut..... but thats another topic for another thread lol. We could only bring one car, so we brought my wifes and I jumped at the possibility to buy a V8 BMW for driving on the AUTOBAHN. I spent $1800 on a 2000 535i with a slipping trans and oil leak. I have been a federal employee fixing everything the military puts an engine in for a few years now, so I didn't think this would be a big deal at all. I don't know exactly where the leak is coming from, so I am going to replace the valve cover gaskets and while I'm in there I'm going to take a look around. I plan on reading a few stickies and looking up any other odds and ends that should be replaced while I'm in there. (177,000 KM - 109,000 miles) Heres the problem that I am running into...... I can't find any parts for my car. Its like the 535i never came out in 2000. When I go to ebay or autohause parts the 2000 BMW drop down doesn't even provide a 535 option. I walked out grabbed my registration and looked the vin up online. Its definitely a 535i....... What am I missing lol. I have not done a ton of browsing as of yet, but what I have seen has been awesome. I really like the write up on the Oil Filter Mount Gasket, that could be where the leak is coming from right there lol. Its a nice steady drip. Thanks for any help in advance guys/gals.

Good luck with you. May be Deutchland is better, when I lived in Switzerland in the last two years, I found it difficult to get things I used to get it for granted in the US of A. Castrol 0W30 cost me 17 euro a liter. You do the math... Oil disposal was another big challenge. I also hope that you had shipped all your tools to DE, as it will break your bank if you need to buy new.

Best is to go to a bmw dealer with your realoem print out and ask them to order for you. Those guys are pretty good. Having your VIN handly won't hurt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
HTK12 HTK12 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Finland
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,025
Mein Auto: E39 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by supradupe View Post
Good luck with you. May be Deutchland is better, when I lived in Switzerland in the last two years, I found it difficult to get things I used to get it for granted in the US of A. Castrol 0W30 cost me 17 euro a liter. You do the math... Oil disposal was another big challenge. I also hope that you had shipped all your tools to DE, as it will break your bank if you need to buy new.

Best is to go to a bmw dealer with your realoem print out and ask them to order for you. Those guys are pretty good. Having your VIN handly won't hurt.
Switzerland is on of the most car unfriendly countries in the world, avoid if possible.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-09-2015, 11:42 AM
supradupe's Avatar
supradupe supradupe is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: IL und CH
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 189
Mein Auto: 03' e39
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTK12 View Post
Switzerland is on of the most car unfriendly countries in the world, avoid if possible.
I fully agree, hence we have moved back to embrace uncle Sam few months ago.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Budro574 Budro574 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: 2000 bmw 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudl View Post
ebay.de? kleinanzeigen.ebay.de? Official BMW shop around every second corner? A wrecked BMW behind every corner?

Must be really hard to find BMW parts in Germany!
Actually it is when every salvage yard in the area keeps mostly 4 and some 6 cylinder parts, when you go to a bmw dealer and only 1 person in the entire facility speaks english (the guy was also a salesman who had 0 knowledge of anything regarding mechanics plus he spoke poor english), and every website you mentioned is in german.




Quote:
Originally Posted by HTK12 View Post
I really don't understand why you are searching for US sellers for parts. Since your in Germany why don't you source the parts from GERMANY? The car was built in Germany.. I don't the issue here. It's quite common car outside the US. It's like trying to source parts for a diesel e39 in US..
As mentioned above every German website is in that crazy German language..... go figure......

If your feeling like being a smart ass just keep it to yourself, this house has 1 to many already lmao

Thanks for the lack of help





Quote:
Originally Posted by supradupe View Post
Good luck with you. May be Deutchland is better, when I lived in Switzerland in the last two years, I found it difficult to get things I used to get it for granted in the US of A. Castrol 0W30 cost me 17 euro a liter. You do the math... Oil disposal was another big challenge. I also hope that you had shipped all your tools to DE, as it will break your bank if you need to buy new.

Best is to go to a bmw dealer with your realoem print out and ask them to order for you. Those guys are pretty good. Having your VIN handly won't hurt.
Yea realoem was a great find. At least this way I can go to the local parts store with a few words on google translate and get my point across lol. I am starting to learn German, but I have only been here for a month so its a process. I did ship my tools lmao, there are autocraft shops on base which have oil disposal and cheaper than Germany oil (thank god). I am going to Switzerland to pick up a friend in 2 weeks. Hoping to drive the 535i, but probably won't have it done by then and will be forced to take the Volkswagon. I was told most people don't drive in Switzerland..... Crazy to think of a country with all that money and people aren't spending it on gas guzzlers and motorcycles......

Thanks for the advice
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Budro574 Budro574 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: 2000 bmw 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstern View Post
Schmiedmann is a large European (Denmark based) BMW parts, etc. company. They ship everywhere. Here's a link that shows where their stores are. They should have whatever you need.

http://www.schmiedmann.com/cms/en/co...nn-departments

Edit-Have done some reading as I am thinking of buying an exhaust system from Schmiedmann. It appears that their Customer Service is absolutely terrible. That makes me NOT want to buy anything from them!!!
Lmao, I have realized that its not so much a single business or shop. Most companies and businesses that I have dealt with don't have that customer is always right mentality. Its more of a your welcome for the service that my business provides. Its like ordering a cheesesteak at Gino's in Philly. You have to know exactly what you need help with the minute someone says hello. Thanks for the site...... loving that english
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-09-2015, 12:37 PM
supradupe's Avatar
supradupe supradupe is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: IL und CH
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 189
Mein Auto: 03' e39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro574 View Post

Yea realoem was a great find. At least this way I can go to the local parts store with a few words on google translate and get my point across lol. I am starting to learn German, but I have only been here for a month so its a process. I did ship my tools lmao, there are autocraft shops on base which have oil disposal and cheaper than Germany oil (thank god). I am going to Switzerland to pick up a friend in 2 weeks. Hoping to drive the 535i, but probably won't have it done by then and will be forced to take the Volkswagon. I was told most people don't drive in Switzerland..... Crazy to think of a country with all that money and people aren't spending it on gas guzzlers and motorcycles......

Thanks for the advice
The wealthy Swiss, they do, they drive their ferraris, maseratis in the middle of winter ! Go figure. There are plenty speed cameras in the Schweiz, watch your speed after you cross the border. Also, you will need to pay 40 CHF for a highway sticker "vignette" when driving on the highways in Switzerland.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Budro574 Budro574 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: 2000 bmw 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by supradupe View Post
The wealthy Swiss, they do, they drive their ferraris, maseratis in the middle of winter ! Go figure. There are plenty speed cameras in the Schweiz, watch your speed after you cross the border. Also, you will need to pay 40 CHF for a highway sticker "vignette" when driving on the highways in Switzerland.
There are a ton of cameras here to man. I have heard a thousand sob stories about tickets in the mail. No kidding 40..... I'm not surprised about having to pay to drive honestly...... Im used to tolls coming from the North East..... I bet you miss the Autobahn, if I'm running late for something its not a problem. I wait for that 3 slash emblem to pop up and I am free to push whatever I am driving as hard as it can go. I don't do it that often, because the weather has not been great. I guess ill start looking into this highway sticker hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-09-2015, 01:14 PM
supradupe's Avatar
supradupe supradupe is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: IL und CH
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 189
Mein Auto: 03' e39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro574 View Post
There are a ton of cameras here to man. I have heard a thousand sob stories about tickets in the mail. No kidding 40..... I'm not surprised about having to pay to drive honestly...... Im used to tolls coming from the North East..... I bet you miss the Autobahn, if I'm running late for something its not a problem. I wait for that 3 slash emblem to pop up and I am free to push whatever I am driving as hard as it can go. I don't do it that often, because the weather has not been great. I guess ill start looking into this highway sticker hahaha
yeah, best drive ever was in Germany. I drove from basel to Munich, Stuggart, Neuswanstein, Konstanz, etc, all were beautiful and the best part is that no left lane hoggers blocking you from achieving your top speed.

No worries on the sticker, you will be directed by the Swiss border patrol to get one as you cross the border, there is no escape...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-09-2015, 01:17 PM
HTK12 HTK12 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Finland
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,025
Mein Auto: E39 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro574 View Post


As mentioned above every German website is in that crazy German language..... go figure......

If your feeling like being a smart ass just keep it to yourself, this house has 1 to many already lmao

Thanks for the lack of help
You don't need to really understand the language of the website to order parts. I've done it on countless websites. Understanding just handful of words is all that you need to order. There is also google translate, which will translate most of the websites out there. Has been for years. Since you've worked on plenty of cars you should know to search for parts by parts number. On BMW this is quite easy because the BMW's full parts catalog is online on plenty of sites like RealOEM. The only way I search for my BMW parts is by parts number.

Only issue I see would be going to the junkyard. That can be made quite a bit easier by using google translate and by typing the parts you need on piece of paper (in german) and then showing that on the junkyard. Just take your car registration with you.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-09-2015, 01:25 PM
pudl pudl is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Wien, Österreich, EU
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 463
Mein Auto: BMW E39 530dAT 2001/04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro574 View Post
Actually it is when every salvage yard in the area keeps mostly 4 and some 6 cylinder parts, when you go to a bmw dealer and only 1 person in the entire facility speaks english (the guy was also a salesman who had 0 knowledge of anything regarding mechanics plus he spoke poor english), and every website you mentioned is in german.
Part numbers are the same in every language and most people speak a little English. They might not want to speak to you if you think it's poor English. You said you fix engines. What do you want to talk about anyway? Just give them the part numbers. And you can get the exact German name of the part if you switch language in the part catalog.

When I want an original part from ze Germans, I step into the building labeled BMW (not BMW dealer) and place an order. Sometimes they even give it to me immediatelly from storage.

When I want aftermarket, I order online. https://www.autoteile-meile.de/ is my favorite from a multitude of similar sites.

When I want cheap used stuff, I write to people selling it on kleineinzeigen.ebay.de in English.

When I want cheap new stuff, I ask the chinese on Alibaba.

There simply is no other place on earth more loaded with BMW parts of each and every variety than Germany.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-09-2015, 08:38 PM
brc5 brc5 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: QLD, Aus
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 118
Mein Auto: 535i, 528iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budro574 View Post
I checked the vin

Model description: 535I
Market: Europa
Type: DN21
E-Code: E39
Chassis: Limousine
Steering: links
Doors: 4
Engine: M62/TU - 3,50l (180kW)
Drive: Heckantrieb
Transmission: automatisch
Body Color: Imolarot 2 (405)
Upholstery: Stoff Headline/anthrazit (G3AT)
Production date: 26.04.2000
Assembled in: Dingolfing

I am using ebay uk and have found a few things, but this is not the type of adventure I was hoping to have with this car. So if its a totally different bimmer I am guessing it probably has its own different set of problems that you guys might not be as familiar with...... well, its all nuts, bolts, and a ton of sensors lol..... ill figure it out just might take me a whole lot longer. Thanks guys!!

This is the same as my car. You are getting bad advice here.

The 535i was ROW model that was never delivered to the USA new. It has the same M62 motor as the 540, same transmission, same suspension - nearly the same everything except for displacement-specific parts (i.e., con rods, crankshaft)

Use RealOEM to identify parts. In 99% of the cases it will either be E39 generic or 535/540 generic. I have never had a problem sourcing parts from US parts sellers - just check the part number from realOEM and order that way. You might find it easy to order parts from UK based companies as well.

In all likelihood, you'll probably find US companies cheaper because of the sales tax you have to pay in Europe.

The 535 is a nice car - it doesn't have the top-end that a 540 has, but it is closer to a 530 in fuel consumption. You can still get to 155 mph on the autobahn - I know this for a fact.
__________________

Do you know how fast your E39 is?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Budro574 Budro574 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: 2000 bmw 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by brc5 View Post
This is the same as my car. You are getting bad advice here.

The 535i was ROW model that was never delivered to the USA new. It has the same M62 motor as the 540, same transmission, same suspension - nearly the same everything except for displacement-specific parts (i.e., con rods, crankshaft)

Use RealOEM to identify parts. In 99% of the cases it will either be E39 generic or 535/540 generic. I have never had a problem sourcing parts from US parts sellers - just check the part number from realOEM and order that way. You might find it easy to order parts from UK based companies as well.

In all likelihood, you'll probably find US companies cheaper because of the sales tax you have to pay in Europe.

The 535 is a nice car - it doesn't have the top-end that a 540 has, but it is closer to a 530 in fuel consumption. You can still get to 155 mph on the autobahn - I know this for a fact.
Thats awesome!! Thanks man, I was hoping to hear that the engine and trans were the same...... makes it easier for me to get my hands on different things. So the 535i was not released to the US, but the 540 with a slightly larger displacement was sent to the states? Interesting, is it as difficult as I hear to bring a car from Europe to the states and get it legal to drive around? If these cars have the same main parts, I don't think it would be to crazy expensive to switch a few little things here and there.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-10-2015, 08:01 PM
brc5 brc5 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: QLD, Aus
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 118
Mein Auto: 535i, 528iT
To be specific, in most markets the 535i and 540i were sold as two different model options alongside each other. The USA chose to only have a 540 or a 528/530. In some markets you could even get a 520 and I think a 518 was also built, but it must be a slug.

Specifically, the m62 in the 535 is a m62b35 or a m62tub35 (vanos). This was shared with the 735i.

The 540 motor is m62b44 or m62tub44 (vanos). Shared with the 740, 840, x5.

The 535 has 50hp less than the 540.

Both motors are teamed with a 5hp24 ZF transmission with the same case but there might be ratio difference.

I don't know whether your car is vanos equipped because it's right on the model change over being a 2000.
__________________

Do you know how fast your E39 is?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
JDeGraff89's Avatar
JDeGraff89 JDeGraff89 is online now
Otto Zwei-Punkt-Null
Location: Omaha, NE
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,767
Mein Auto: 12- 2002 530i Auto,
Can't speak German?? Its easier to learn than spanish.. I used to speak it with my grand parents as a child.. Every once in a while I'll take online refreshers. Not trying to be a smart ass, or gloat I'm just trying to give encuragment.. Not sure if it comes off that way so I'll clarify. Its not hard to learn once you get the grammar a lot of the words make sense.. Except for the word for butterfly lol Schmetterling... Yeah that sounds graceful.... All your scientific / mechanical words will be either the same or hugely simular. I also really enjoy the word for turtle.. Which I can't remember right off hand but it translates out to sheilded toad. Lol.
__________________
Current: 12/16/2002 530i Auto Titangrau/Standardscwarz

R.I.P. Otto, 04/17/97 - 02/02/15 You'll be missed my drunken Bavarian friend.

"Owning one of these cars is much like owning a two year old child. It's annoying most of the time, but if anyone tries to take it from you'll kill them." J. Clarkson.

Last edited by JDeGraff89; 01-10-2015 at 08:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-11-2015, 06:23 AM
pudl pudl is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Wien, Österreich, EU
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 463
Mein Auto: BMW E39 530dAT 2001/04
Schieldkroette

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Budro574 Budro574 is offline
Registered User
Location: Germany
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: 2000 bmw 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudl View Post
Schieldkroette



That was hilarious!!! Krankenwagon
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E39 (1997 - 2003)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms