Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:14 PM

Mein Auto: 428xi
Thumbs up Thanks to Mike Wendroff @ BMW of Morristown - Any Tri-state buyers should see Mike!

Picked up my 428xi today from Mike @ BMW of Morristown (NJ). I can not stress how easy he made the buying process (like others have stated his knowledge is extensive), the dealership has an excellent selection of BMW's (could have spent a few hours just checking out the M models), great pricing and how happy I am with the car. I drove almost 3 hours to get the car from Mike, and will certainly do so again in the future.

If anyone in the tri-state area is looking to pick up a Beemer, I highly recommend giving Mike a shot at your deal.

Can't wait to post some pics when I clean 'er up from the drive!

~NY
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2013, 05:23 PM

Mein Auto: dodge neon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY435 View Post
Picked up my 428xi today from Mike @ BMW of Morristown (NJ). I can not stress how easy he made the buying process (like others have stated his knowledge is extensive), the dealership has an excellent selection of BMW's (could have spent a few hours just checking out the M models), great pricing and how happy I am with the car. I drove almost 3 hours to get the car from Mike, and will certainly do so again in the future.

If anyone in the tri-state area is looking to pick up a Beemer, I highly recommend giving Mike a shot at your deal.

~NY
what kind of price did you get on your car?
i went to rallye in long island and got invoice plus 500 and my actual cap cost ending going below invoice due to options credit they allowed me to use. I was a happy camper
Old 11-20-2013, 05:43 PM

Since he is a sponsor and with respect to the other sponsors I'm not sure if they want specifics posted, but I can say I did as good if not better! I also had incentives and ended up far below invoice! . YMMV
Old 11-20-2013, 08:41 PM

Oh, well I have no idea what that is in reference to. I'm new to the boards and don't follow every thread. Apparently there was some sort of problem with another buyer, but that is not reflective or of any relation to my purchase.

Anyway...I had a good experience with mike at BMW of Morristown and that's all I was sharing. Very easy to so business with, speaking from my own experience (and knowing nothing about what was quoted above).
Old 11-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to vern
Mein Auto: 01 330ci 05 530i 06 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY428 View Post

~NY
All I can say is lucky lucky you.
cheers
vern
2012 335iA Blk. Sapphire- Sport-Blk. Dakota Leather/Red-Brushed Alum.Trim-DAP-PP-CWP Rear View Camera-BMW Asst w/Enhanced BT&USB-High Gloss Blk.Trim Hghight-PSP-Speed Limit Info-Tech. Pkg-PDC-Rear Manual Sun Shades-SAT-Variable Sport Steering-Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats-Euro Del 5/14/12-Redelivery 7/16/12 2006 X3 3.0iA 4/6 Silver Gray Metallic-Black Leather-Nav-PP-SP-Xenon Headlights-PDC-Heated Front Seats-Privacy Glass-Servotronic Steering-Premium Sound System-R R R- Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats
Old 11-26-2013, 09:04 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 1 Series
Quote:
Originally Posted by vern View Post
All I can say is lucky lucky you.
cheers
vern
I thought about a response to this for a long time, with many different possibilities for a reply. Let me just say that I do not believe luck has anything to do with someone having a great experience at our BMW Center (or any other). We have many good people here that work very hard to make this happen.

I also think this would be a good time for me to copy / paste the introduction post I made to the site when we first joined as being a bimmerfest.com sponsor. Reading it yesterday, 4 years to the day after I posted it, reaffirmed my commitment here. I know that not 100% of people will love us 100% of the time, but I will continue to do my good work here in Morristown. Thank you bimmerfest.com! --Mike

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...043&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWofMorristown View Post
Hello Bimmerfest!

BMW of Morristown is a new board sponsor starting today. I am very happy to introduce myself to you all as a site supporting Client Advisor in North Jersey. I very much look forward to contributing to this great resource we all know and love which is Bimmerfest!

I have been a lurker on Bimmerfest for many years. I cannot count how many times I referred to these forums as I was first learning my job! I realized quickly that many questions I could not find answers to at my BMW Center, would be discussed on Bimmerfest. I now use it as a tool to stay grounded with BMW clientele. The people I deal with regularly may not always give me the feedback I need to succeed. I realize in this business that I need to stay sharp to what people want and expect. Bimmerfest’s members are all very real people, with real insight into what I do for my job every day! I hope now to support this great forum with my knowledge, and also my ability to provide great service along with fair pricing.

I am a 6 year Client Advisor with BMW of Morristown in NJ, and this is my first job in the “car business”. My main goal has always been to provide great service with a great value, for a great product. BMW of Morristown has allowed me to do just that (not to mention filling the need I have to experience wonderful cars)! I would not be surprised if some of my clients are members here already, I’ve recommended this forum to people more than a few times.

I’ve found that bimmerfest members are very well educated on the way our cars are built, BMW pricing promotions, and the finer points of leasing / buying. I understand that most are simply looking for great service, complete transparency, and fair pricing. This is not a hard thing for a BMW Center to deliver. My management is behind me 100%, as we look forward to our opportunities here!

Thank you to Tim for getting me set up here, it has been a very smooth process. Thank you to you old school members that have made this a great community (Sarafil, Adrian, and others). I have many thanks for Jon, you started this all for us to enjoy. I hope I can contribute just a fraction of what these guys have in the past and do on a regular basis!

For those of you looking for a BMW in the NJ area or elsewhere, feel free to contact me. I can provide a great experience either with an European Delivery, a custom order, or even if you need a bimmer today (our favorite . Hopefully now you have a good idea of what I’m about, and how I approach “the sale”. Anyone can PM me whenever they like, and I will be happy to help! Thanks again and good luck to all! --Mike
-- 973 796 3056
-- mike.wendroff@openroad.com
-- www.bmwofmorristown.com

Old 11-26-2013, 09:04 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 1 Series
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY428 View Post

~NY
Thank you for your kind words, NY428. BMW of Morristown very much appreciates you traveling from far away to do business with us! You know to contact me if you need help with ANYTHING BMW related!

I also appreciate your referral here on the site. I think we all know that these referrals are positive thing for a BMW client advisor, and a necessity for someone who has been doing this for any number of years. Thank you! --Mike
-- 973 796 3056
-- mike.wendroff@openroad.com
-- www.bmwofmorristown.com

Old 11-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to vern
Mein Auto: 01 330ci 05 530i 06 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWofMorristown View Post
I thought about a response to this for a long time, with many different possibilities for a reply. Let me just say that I do not believe luck has anything to do with someone having a great experience at our BMW Center (or any other). We have many good people here that work very hard to make this happen.

I also think this would be a good time for me to copy / paste the introduction post I made to the site when we first joined as being a bimmerfest.com sponsor. Reading it yesterday, 4 years to the day after I posted it, reaffirmed my commitment here. I know that not 100% of people will love us 100% of the time, but I will continue to do my good work here in Morristown. Thank you bimmerfest.com! --Mike

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...043&highlight=
The reason for the post,"lucky lucky you" is because of the past posts about Morristown BMW.You sure have a short memory.
cheers
vern
2012 335iA Blk. Sapphire- Sport-Blk. Dakota Leather/Red-Brushed Alum.Trim-DAP-PP-CWP Rear View Camera-BMW Asst w/Enhanced BT&USB-High Gloss Blk.Trim Hghight-PSP-Speed Limit Info-Tech. Pkg-PDC-Rear Manual Sun Shades-SAT-Variable Sport Steering-Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats-Euro Del 5/14/12-Redelivery 7/16/12 2006 X3 3.0iA 4/6 Silver Gray Metallic-Black Leather-Nav-PP-SP-Xenon Headlights-PDC-Heated Front Seats-Privacy Glass-Servotronic Steering-Premium Sound System-R R R- Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats