Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E21 (1975 - 1983)

E21 (1975 - 1983)

Old 01-22-2011, 01:52 PM

Mein Auto: 320i
FS: 1978 bmw white 320i turbo

hi everyone,
up for sale i have my 78 turbo 320i, which has a alot of goodies on it. the car is clean tittle california car. i have had the car for some time and i have put about 600 miles on it, and have spend a few thousands of dollars starting from alpina rims, new interior. i need to sell this car as soon as i can.
some of the mods on the car are:
fabricated turbo package
exhaust, alpina rims, original re-done recaro seats, completely new interior, euro bumpers, rear disc brakes, new alternator, aternator bushing, quel, new battery, and alot more to list. i have put some of the pics that i had available at the time, and im asking for about 5500 $, but im open to all reasonable offers. so please let me know if you are interested as we might be able to make a deal. i check my email every few hours so you can email me at adehmarkari@yahoo.com
thanks
here is a link to a few of the pictures, but just let me know if you want more detailed pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55155680@N04/
Ads by Google
Old 01-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1985 325e
Hey I like the seats and steering wheel. Where did u get them. Do u thinks those seats would be a direct fit on my 85 325 e30 ?