Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 03-05-2011, 04:49 PM

Mein Auto: '13 640i Gran Coupe
Congrats.............. enjoy it!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:49 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 750xi M Sport
Wink Leasing BMW'S

Ok guys everyone has been e mailing me about my deal. First off, the reason I am able to get these deals is because I know how the lease deals work, and have the right connections to get any car I want. My 2008 750 li with sports package and a sticker of 94k cost me $ 800 amonth with 15k 24 mos all taxes rolled in. As far as the new 550 xi I pay 1069 a month for 36 mos 15k and car stickered a bit over 77k. All taxes were rolled in and I had to pay first month bank fee and DMV plates.. If you want to contact my connection then please email me direct at kb624@aol.com. I really can't believe the price diffrences people pay for the same car. As you have read in previous posts I have a family member who owns a Audi/Porsche/vw/Nissan dealership and am able to get cars at cost. Everyone has to understand that all dealers have what's called hold back money which is an incentive by the brand company. My car stickered at 77k + but I beleive the selling price was around 68k.there is invoice/ tissue/ hold back money. Very hard to get BMW dealerships to go into the holdback money, but it can be done. Hope this helps..I will post pics of my new car as soon as I figure out how to send pic to iPad..
Old 03-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMsprt View Post
Ok guys everyone has been e mailing me about my deal. First off, the reason I am able to get these deals is because I know how the lease deals work, and have the right connections to get any car I want. My 2008 750 li with sports package and a sticker of 94k cost me $ 800 amonth with 15k 24 mos all taxes rolled in. As far as the new 550 xi I pay 1069 a month for 36 mos 15k and car stickered a bit over 77k. All taxes were rolled in and I had to pay first month bank fee and DMV plates.. If you want to contact my connection then please email me direct at kb624@aol.com. I really can't believe the price diffrences people pay for the same car. As you have read in previous posts I have a family member who owns a Audi/Porsche/vw/Nissan dealership and am able to get cars at cost. Everyone has to understand that all dealers have what's called hold back money which is an incentive by the brand company. My car stickered at 77k + but I beleive the selling price was around 68k.there is invoice/ tissue/ hold back money. Very hard to get BMW dealerships to go into the holdback money, but it can be done. Hope this helps..I will post pics of my new car as soon as I figure out how to send pic to iPad..
how much down?

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual
Old 03-05-2011, 07:54 PM

Old 03-05-2011, 07:57 PM

Total down was I think $2067, would of been cheaper but needed new ugly orange plates. First month bank fee DMV plates.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 M3 vert, s4 avant,
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMsprt View Post
Total down was I think $2067, would of been cheaper but needed new ugly orange plates. First month bank fee DMV plates.
Of course, as you know, that is not a "down payment" or "cap cost reduction" you put NO money down. It such a benefit to know how leasing works and with a lease calculator know exactly what you should be paying to the penny if you know MF, residual, and agreed cap cost or selling price.

I think its always good to roll the sales tax into monthly payment in case you have to get rid of car for some reason, especially when you could easily get someone to assume your lease and probably give you some cash to boot. While you are paying interest on the sales tax because you are financing it, but its pretty minimal.

congrats and good luck!

Last edited by dave70; 03-05-2011 at 08:39 PM.