Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)

X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
E70 BMW X5 produced between 2007 and 2013. Discuss the E70 X5 with other BMW owners here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
fynride1 fynride1 is offline
Registered User
Location: Jersey
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 60
Mein Auto: ONLY BIMMERS
2011 X5 3.5d - FINALLY!!

Picked up my new 2011 X5 3.5d last weekend, replacing my 2006 X5 4.4i. Thought I would post some pics for everyone to see. It is great and my wife loves it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2658.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	270183   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2659.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	270184   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2662.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	270185   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2663.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	270186   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2665.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	270187  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2671.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	270188  
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 03-13-2011, 04:20 PM
ihumphrey ihumphrey is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Dayton, OH
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 559
Mein Auto: 2011 535ix and 2011 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fynride1 View Post
Picked up my new 2011 X5 3.5d last weekend, replacing my 2006 X5 4.4i. Thought I would post some pics for everyone to see. It is great and my wife loves it.
White with oyster...sharp, looks great! Congrats!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-13-2011, 05:50 PM
s4_saloon s4_saloon is offline
Registered User
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: Audi RS4, BMW X5 3.5D
Quote:
Originally Posted by fynride1 View Post
Picked up my new 2011 X5 3.5d last weekend, replacing my 2006 X5 4.4i. Thought I would post some pics for everyone to see. It is great and my wife loves it.
What dealership did you pick it up from?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-14-2011, 05:02 AM
fynride1 fynride1 is offline
Registered User
Location: Jersey
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 60
Mein Auto: ONLY BIMMERS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4_saloon View Post
What dealership did you pick it up from?
BMW of Mt. Laurel, and if I had the VIN handy, I could probably confirm that it was your "damaged" car. How did you make out (i.e. did you order a new car)?

Funny thing, I wasn't necessarily ready to pull the trigger, but it was the exact build as if I were doing it myself... so I guess we have the same taste.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-14-2011, 05:11 AM
s4_saloon s4_saloon is offline
Registered User
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: Audi RS4, BMW X5 3.5D
Quote:
Originally Posted by fynride1 View Post
BMW of Mt. Laurel, and if I had the VIN handy, I could probably confirm that it was your "damaged" car. How did you make out (i.e. did you order a new car)?

Funny thing, I wasn't necessarily ready to pull the trigger, but it was the exact build as if I were doing it myself... so I guess we have the same taste.

small world. The damages very minimal on the car but since we purchasing, I didn't want to have it. If I ended up leasing it, I was going to take an additional discount and drive off w/ that car. Hope you like the way i optioned it out! Who did you deal w/ @ BMW Mt Laurel? Ky?

The reason I asked, is that I went there this past weekend and Ky told me the truck was gone and the new buyer loved it, your nj plates and the exact build that i picked out.

I ended up ordering a new one with the same build. Picked it up about 3 weeks ago and can't stop putting miles on it.

Last edited by s4_saloon; 03-14-2011 at 05:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-14-2011, 05:25 AM
fynride1 fynride1 is offline
Registered User
Location: Jersey
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 60
Mein Auto: ONLY BIMMERS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4_saloon View Post
small world. The damages very minimal on the car but since we purchasing, I didn't want to have it. If I ended up leasing it, I was going to take an additional discount and drive off w/ that car. Hope you like the way i optioned it out! Who did you deal w/ @ BMW Mt Laurel? Ky?

The reason I asked, is that I went there this past weekend and Ky told me the truck was gone and the new buyer loved it, your nj plates and the exact build that i picked out.

I ended up ordering a new one with the same build. Picked it up about 3 weeks ago and can't stop putting miles on it.
Funny, very small world. I dealt with RJ. We also bought it - I lease my cars, but my wife drives a lot and that is why we buy her cars. I was a little hesitant knowing of the damage, but overall, it was what she wanted in terms of color and options. It kills our retired X5 in gas savings. She drove an entire week on one tank versus a tank and a half in our V8... and the power is not too shabby either.

Was your previous car a S4 or an RS4?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-14-2011, 06:23 AM
s4_saloon s4_saloon is offline
Registered User
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: Audi RS4, BMW X5 3.5D
Quote:
Originally Posted by fynride1 View Post
Funny, very small world. I dealt with RJ. We also bought it - I lease my cars, but my wife drives a lot and that is why we buy her cars. I was a little hesitant knowing of the damage, but overall, it was what she wanted in terms of color and options. It kills our retired X5 in gas savings. She drove an entire week on one tank versus a tank and a half in our V8... and the power is not too shabby either.

Was your previous car a S4 or an RS4?

My wife drives the X5 (previously S4) and I have an RS4.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms