Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 03-19-2011, 09:26 AM

Mein Auto: X5 4.8/745Li
X3 Order Guide?

I'm a current X5 driver considering down-sizing.

I've searched the forum for a X3 Order Guide, but can't find. Anyone have a link to one that lists package contents and MSRP?

Is the X3 now available with the M-Sport Pkg?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2011, 11:55 AM

Mein Auto: Lotus Seven & X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnati Kid View Post
I'm a current X5 driver considering down-sizing.

I've searched the forum for a X3 Order Guide, but can't find. Anyone have a link to one that lists package contents and MSRP?

Is the X3 now available with the M-Sport Pkg?

Thanks in advance.
Best source for package contents, individual options and prices for them is the BMW USA website. The build tool will guide you through the options.

Don't believe the M-Sport is shipping yet - hopefully soon.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:04 PM

Thanks Lotus7.

Ive been to the USA 'Build Your Own' tool; it doesn't show the M-Sport option.

Anyone know when? Rumors? F25 M-Sport pkg is now available on several BMW European 'Build Your Own' sites.

Another question:

When I piece together a 2012 X5 (prod starts in April) I see that the former Smart Phone Integration is now grouped under an option called 'BMW Apps'. This includes the Integration/Cradle, iPhone App capability, and other new Connected Drive/Office/Music features. I don't see the BMW Apps option for the F25; the Smart Phone Integration is there. Does the F25 have the new features, i.e. Apps/Office/CoverArt etc?

Thanks.

Last edited by Cincinnati Kid; 03-19-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:10 PM
M5driver

Mein Auto: Silver e60 M5
2011 US X3 SPRs and Packages incl. M Sport

I thought I'd posted this, but in case I was having a senior moment, here it is again. It does include the M Sport Packages for both the 28i and the 35i.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 4-1-11 BMW NA X3 SRPs and Packages.pdf (246.5 KB, 302 views)
Old 03-19-2011, 07:29 PM

M5Driver......

Thanks for posting the X3 Retail Order Guide; exactly what I was looking for.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:37 AM

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW X5 4.4i
Yes, the M-Sport package is orderable even though it's not on the BMWUSA configurator. I've already placed my order, though some of the details are still vague. For instance, my dealer couldn't place the order with both M-Sport and Dynamic Handling packages, presumably because the M-Sport includes pieces of the dynamic handling package. Let me know if you find out differently when you order.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:58 AM
M5driver

Mein Auto: Silver e60 M5
M Sport (ZMP) Excludes Sports Activity (ZAP) Package

As the attached 4/1/2011 package overview indicates, M Sport (ZMP) excludes the Sports Activity Package (ZAP) because the two are in conflict over seats, trim, and steering wheels.

Note that the M Sport Package does require the Premium Package (ZPP) in the two listed M Sport models. Your dealer may have confused the Sports Activity Package with the Dynamic Handling Package (ZDH), which I was able to order for my 35i M Sport.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BMW 2011 X3 Package Overview.pdf (147.2 KB, 183 views)
Old 03-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '08 335xi & '08 X3si
How are the seats different between ZMP and ZAP?

Also, I am confused about how ZMP has "225 Sport Suspension Delete". What does ZMP do with regard to suspension?
Old 03-21-2011, 11:40 AM

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW X5 4.4i
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5driver View Post
As the attached 4/1/2011 package overview indicates, M Sport (ZMP) excludes the Sports Activity Package (ZAP) because the two are in conflict over seats, trim, and steering wheels.

Note that the M Sport Package does require the Premium Package (ZPP) in the two listed M Sport models. Your dealer may have confused the Sports Activity Package with the Dynamic Handling Package (ZDH), which I was able to order for my 35i M Sport.
I was sitting beside the guy as we ordered. It was the order entry system itself that denied the combination of the M-Sport package and the Dynamic Handling package on my 35i. What we did notice is that the Dynamic Damper Control was a no-cost option to the Sports Suspension Delete component of the M-Sport package.