Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 03-21-2011, 03:10 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 535
To PCD or not to PCD that is the question?

All, I would like to get some opinions about whether or not you think waiting an additional 3 weeks for a Performance Center Delivery slot is worth it? I'll be trading in my 08 335i for an x35i so I would have to end up renting a car for a couple of weeks. My confirmed production date is April 15th and the dealership is in Atlanta. The PCD date offered is May 6th. Seems like I'll have a lot of additional hassle with early paperwork/car rental/one way rental turn in etc to make the PCD experience work. I've been to the BMW Welt in Munich and loved it but I'm just not sure the added hassle and wait will be worth it.

Cheers

Stewey
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 135i
Worth it. You're going to Atlanta anyways? Just fly to Greenville instead, no need to rent a car, the hotel and meals are on BMW. Totally worth it.

Second ED ???
Old 03-22-2011, 02:02 PM

Mein Auto: Turbo M6, E30 M3, R100S
I am going for PCD next week and the dealer is allowing us to drive our trade-in to Greer. He is basically leasing our old car to us for free. We then deliver the trade-in when we return.