Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2002, 04:32 PM
jAb jAb is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: san diego
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 44
Send a message via ICQ to jAb
Mein Auto:
official party hotel for bimmerfest ????

hey all sorry if this is a repost... i havent had time to check this site in weeks. i need to find a place to stay for the fest and im wondering if there is an "official" place that a lot of people will be staying at?
id like to be able to hang with all the people i havent seen in a long time

thnx for the help:thumb:
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 04-17-2002, 05:33 PM
Clem's Avatar
Clem Clem is offline
The Corruptor
Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,549
Mein Auto: ACS 323i
Re: official party hotel for bimmerfest ????

Quote:
Originally posted by jAb
hey all sorry if this is a repost... i havent had time to check this site in weeks. i need to find a place to stay for the fest and im wondering if there is an "official" place that a lot of people will be staying at?
id like to be able to hang with all the people i havent seen in a long time

thnx for the help:thumb:
I think Kris Linquist is looking for a roomie
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-18-2002, 07:49 AM
jAb jAb is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: san diego
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 44
Send a message via ICQ to jAb
Mein Auto:
Re: Re: official party hotel for bimmerfest ????

Quote:
Originally posted by Clem


I think Kris Linquist is looking for a roomie
nope already checked with him
i dont need a roomie.... just wonderin where everyone is staying
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-18-2002, 08:13 AM
pps-325xit pps-325xit is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 561
Mein Auto: '01 325xiT, '05 X3 3.0i
Comfort Suites in Carpinteria for me
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-18-2002, 09:40 AM
manik///m3 manik///m3 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Diego, CA
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 34
Send a message via AIM to manik///m3
Mein Auto: 2002 M3 convt :: SMG
Re: Re: Re: official party hotel for bimmerfest ????

Quote:
Originally posted by jAb


nope already checked with him
i dont need a roomie.... just wonderin where everyone is staying
Yo Jim,

We're getting there around 10pm on Fri night and will be figuring out something last minute too. I'll give you a call as soon as I find out. I am sure it will work out one way or the other. Hell, we have UCSB to crash at if nothing else works out. Enough b!tchez there will be jockin' some phatt rides..hahaha.. !

-- manik
__________________
2002 M3 cab
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-18-2002, 04:26 PM
jAb jAb is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: san diego
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 44
Send a message via ICQ to jAb
Mein Auto:
Re: Re: Re: Re: official party hotel for bimmerfest ????

Quote:
Originally posted by manik///m3


Yo Jim,

We're getting there around 10pm on Fri night and will be figuring out something last minute too. I'll give you a call as soon as I find out. I am sure it will work out one way or the other. Hell, we have UCSB to crash at if nothing else works out. Enough b!tchez there will be jockin' some phatt rides..hahaha.. !

-- manik
sounds good
ill call you friday if it looks like i can get out of here around 10pm
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hotel Room Perk Prices ronrich Off-Topic 10 05-07-2003 02:12 PM
Christmas Party Notice ... (this is really funny) ... Sabrina Off-Topic 13 12-17-2002 07:21 AM
When will BMW have official facelift pictures? jimmyz 3 Series / 4 Series 3 12-04-2002 08:22 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms