Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 04-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Non compos Mentos

Mein Auto: 335i E92 TiAg 6MT ED
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Well, a little animosity would be a good start. Sprinkle in a tad of jealousy and a dose of disbelief and maybe we're onto something.

This is like a nice version of the Goat thread. I still don't understand that thread. I still don't get the Goat thing. Even if I did, I'm sure it's boring. Boring because we're talking about it in here.

I'm sure your girlfriend is ugly, so don't defend her. Don't. I see you trying to type. I see you trying to think up something witty. Not going to work. This thread sucks the life out of everything. It's like a sponge. An evil sponge.BJ
Oh, just look at that clock, midnight! Golly geewillikers, I'll be turning into a pumpkin soon, LOL! Well you all play nice, take care of the place, and I'll see you in the morning. Nighty night!
(Everyone, be nice to our guest. Remember, Easter is coming and you don't want to get coal in your basket. BJ is a bad bad man, but the Easter Bunny loves him, too!)
Old 04-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSXMachina View Post
Yes, my snowball turned into an avalanche. I should have known better, Im not a noob.
You tapped into something many felt. Not that anything should be restarted! Probably best we both agree and move to Audi A4 vs. Lexus IS, which is better?

Last edited by CALWATERBOY; 04-07-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:11 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
(Everyone, be nice to our guest. Remember, Easter is coming and you don't want to get coal in your basket. BJ is a bad bad man, but the Easter Bunny loves him, too!)

The Evil Sponge® sucks the life out of the Easter Bunny, too.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®

Last edited by boltjaM3s; 04-07-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:12 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i (loaner)
BJ,
No animosity...just trying to reach out. I made no insults or accusations...you did, but I forgive you.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Ego writing cheques that

Mein Auto: Subaru Forester
Quote:
Speaking of thrills and carrots, I usually masturbate 6 nights a week. You? Do guys with MT's have similar needs? Are their wrists more adept and agile? Ever pull over to the side of the road to take care of your business in your car? After existing a peep show, getting in the car, driving home, and getting into bed suddenly break into a cold sweat thinking you may have let one of the booth tokens slip out of your pocket onto the carpet of your E9x? Run down to the garage without socks, your toes and soles freezing against the cement, looking for that piece of evidence that would get you in trouble for sure?

BJ
I was chastised, by DSX of all people, for making a similar onatory reference in another thread. Someone was asking if it was okay to fit an ///M gear stick in a non-///M car. I responded that it was the same as jacking off - only you and your mother know that you've done it. This didn't sit well with the moral pilots of the the forum. I would advise caution in such future references, as those posting online while filling time in their refractory period get upset.
Also available in Alpine White...
Old 04-07-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointandgo View Post
BJ,
No animosity...just trying to reach out. I made no insults or accusations...you did, but I forgive you.
Oh boy, here comes Captain Fantastic and The Sensitivity Police, out to protect you from evil.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Old 04-07-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-ratedE90 View Post
I was chastised, by DSX of all people, for making a similar onatory reference in another thread. Someone was asking if it was okay to fit an ///M gear stick in a non-///M car. I responded that it was the same as jacking off - only you and your mother know that you've done it. This didn't sit well with the moral pilots of the the forum. I would advise caution in such future references, as those posting online while filling time in their refractory period get upset.

Yeah, I sort of put xxxxxxxx's on the word in question. It's a real shame because I'm sure for the majority of us, posting on JI and xxxxxxxxxxxx go hand in hand. Alas, another good subplot spoiled by The Evil Sponge® that is this thread.

The intentions are good, the results awful.

BJ

Old 04-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Speaking of thrills and carrots, I usually mxxxxxxxxe 6 nights a week. You? Do guys with MT's have similar needs? Are their wrists more adept and agile? Ever pull over to the side of the road to take care of your business in your car? After existing a peep show, getting in the car, driving home, and getting into bed suddenly break into a cold sweat thinking you may have let one of the booth tokens slip out of your pocket onto the carpet of your E9x? Run down to the garage without socks, your toes and soles freezing against the cement, looking for that piece of evidence that would get you in trouble for sure?
Dang, I thought this kind o'hootie was imported from Humboldt; all cranked up.

Those East Coast medicinals have an edge to them, sir. Locker Room?
Old 04-07-2011, 09:34 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i (loaner)
Quote:
Oh boy, here comes Captain Fantastic and The Sensitivity Police, out to protect you from evil.

BJ
I forgive you again. I am full of forgiveness.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Automotive Monomaniac

Mein Auto: Schnelle Autos
Quote:
Speaking of thrills and carrots, I usually mxxxxxxxxe 6 nights a week. You? Do guys with MT's have similar needs? Are their wrists more adept and agile? Ever pull over to the side of the road to take care of your business in your car? After existing a peep show, getting in the car, driving home, and getting into bed suddenly break into a cold sweat thinking you may have let one of the booth tokens slip out of your pocket onto the carpet of your E9x? Run down to the garage without socks, your toes and soles freezing against the cement, looking for that piece of evidence that would get you in trouble for sure?

BJ
I'm still trying to figure out how you "existing" a peep show? Do you participate?

Toll booths and cold garages... Those are only annoyances on business trips.

- Mike

'13 Audi Q5 2.0T Quattro 8AT
'86 Porsche 911 Turbo 4MT

Gone, but never forgotten... my E70 X5 35d, E90 335i, E46 330i, E36 328i, E70 X5 3.0si, E53 X5 3.0i.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read my work as West Coast Editor for Autoblog!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Omnia moderata ratione

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
.... Run down to the garage without socks, your toes and soles freezing against the cement, looking for that piece of evidence that would get you in trouble for sure?

BJ
Please post pictures of your feet.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Old 04-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Original *****

Mein Auto: '09 E90 LCI
BJ and everyone else I sent PMs to about DSX..and to DSX.

As DSX said, we agreed on alot of things after much correspondence. I knew that I would have to address this, in the open, as theres about 5 people out there that I tried to solicit for their assistance. I'm sorry I included you in a matter that should have remained between the individuals involved.

DSX, thanks for a fine repsonse, I don't think I specifically apologized, please accept my apology.

BJ, you're still one of my favorite posters, can you please submit more status kill stories?!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:45 AM
Ego writing cheques that

Quote:

Yeah, I sort of put xxxxxxxx's on the word in question. It's a real shame because I'm sure for the majority of us, posting on JI and xxxxxxxxxxxx go hand in hand. Alas, another good subplot spoiled by The Evil Sponge® that is this thread.

The intentions are good, the results awful.

BJ
In my excitement, I forgot to answer the original question. I'll come clean on the issue.

In an MT, when executed smoothly, well-timed triple double-declutched, blipped, heel-toe downshift from 5th to 2nd gear lasts just as long as sex and is just as satisfying. I know what you are going to say - "You are doing sex wrong". That may be true, however, I can change gears all night long.

I am also glad that you think we are "spongeworthy"!

Last edited by ///M-ratedE90; 04-08-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:56 AM
smooth like butter

Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i | '14 F15 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
Please post pictures of your feet.
BJ and Kat,

For the love of humanity, I think there are some exceptions to the "pics or it didn't happen" rule.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:59 AM
Ego writing cheques that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline Sixer View Post
BJ and Kat,

For the love of humanity, I think there are some exceptions to the "pics or it didn't happen" rule.
The story was clearly made up. If it were true, BJ would be running down to the garage with just one sock on.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:02 AM
smooth like butter

Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i | '14 F15 X5
Quote:
The story was clearly made up. If it were true, BJ would be running down to the garage with just one sock on.

The picture is somehow missing a Rolex.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Ego writing cheques that

Quote:
The picture is somehow missing a Rolex.
Don't tempt me to use my Google Images chi to find a suitably mounted Rolex for the story in question.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Omnia moderata ratione

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
BJ and Kat,

Sorry IL6, but somebody had to say it.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Old 04-08-2011, 05:06 AM
Non compos Mentos

Mein Auto: 335i E92 TiAg 6MT ED
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMMERUSAM5 View Post
This place seems to be doing great so far....
Bimmerfest "Bogus Statement of the Year Award" for declaration so quickly proven untrue. Bimmerusam5 is the Sports Illustrated of Bimmerfest.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:24 AM
*Åþråh Cådåþråh*

Mein Auto: 08 M5 e36 M3 gt40 877hp
Quote:
Bimmerfest "Bogus Statement of the Year Award" for declaration so quickly proven untrue. Bimmerusam5 is the Sports Illustrated of Bimmerfest.

What can I say. I guess you never know what's going to happen in this place. Thanx for the award though..... Always wanted an award from the e90 section.

Will I get one of those award signatures?

****************** __________________------====http://bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)====--------__________________
Old 04-08-2011, 05:29 AM
Ego writing cheques that

Quote:

What can I say. I guess you never know what's going to happen in this place. Thanx for the award though..... Always wanted an award from the e90 section.

Will I get one of those award signatures?

You need to know that DSX is E90's crazy uncle who has "never been right", or "has been touched". It the 19th century, he would have been safely locked away in a basement wearing boxing gloves, but these days they have him on outplacement in a garage. If you don't believe me, see how many other awards he gives out today.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:37 AM
*Åþråh Cådåþråh*

Mein Auto: 08 M5 e36 M3 gt40 877hp
Exclamation Hold on just a darn minute there....

Quote:
You need to know that DSX is E90's crazy uncle who has "never been right", or "has been touched". It the 19th century, he would have been safely locked away in a basement wearing boxing gloves, but these days they have him on outplacement in a garage. If you don't believe me, see how many other awards he gives out today.
Sounds like somebody else.....

****************** __________________------====http://bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)====--------__________________

Last edited by Emission; 04-08-2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Personal attack. - Mike
Old 04-08-2011, 06:00 AM
Ahh! Summer Weather!!

Mein Auto: E90, Porsche 911, VW GTI
Quote:

Are you sure we're not talking about Hpowders here.....

Porsche: Accept no substitute, unless you're poor!

The E90 sedan is the last in the line of great 4 door 3 Series BMW's. Too bad.

"The VW GTI remains and will likely continue to be one of the finest compact sports cars in the world." Christian Seabaugh, Motortrend, March 27, 2012.

06/02/2005-06/02/2014: 9 great years on Bimmerfest!!!

Last edited by Emission; 04-08-2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Inflammatory. - Mike
Old 04-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Ego writing cheques that

Quote:

Are you sure we're not talking about Hpowders here.....
If you follow this up by invoking "Matwiz" back to E90, you are in the kill file.

I'd take HP over that dude any day. I have "grown" as a fester and I aim to be as tolerant of other posters as I hope they are of me. I have my moments too! However, the line above shows that sometimes I miss.

Last edited by ///M-ratedE90; 04-08-2011 at 06:20 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Oh, just look at that clock, midnight! Golly geewillikers, I'll be turning into a pumpkin soon, LOL! Well you all play nice, take care of the place, and I'll see you in the morning. Nighty night!
I'm reviewing dad's Don Rickles collection on vinyl....still the master, BJ the adept.