Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 05-17-2011, 07:49 PM
GONE

Mein Auto: .................
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post

Picture says it all. One is girl, the other is boy.

BJ
So says the guy who used to drive a E93 . . .

I do not find any of OUR 3's to be feminine looking and neither have the M sport package.

My C*ck is big enough, do not need an M-sport.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:50 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
One of the benefits of wealth is the ability to feel God-like and look down upon others.

Don't voice your opinion of me in the same way I won't voice my opinion of you. I am commenting on the BMW owning population as a total, not you specifically.

What irks me is how hypocritical so many of us are here on Bimmerfest. BMW spent millions to develop the persona of status, yet because a few people feel like "Gee, it's not cool to flaunt it" there's this reverse-status thing where BMW owners make themselves feel ashamed, like they should put themselves down just to try to make Mr. & Mrs. Sonata feel like we're good people.

Well, we're not good people. No matter how hard we try, Mr. & Mrs. Camry aren't going to cut us a break and see our goodness. They see the roundel, they assume we're snooty scum, they write us off.

Stop fighting it already. Stop pretending to be something you're not. Embrace the stereotype.

BJ
I am reminded that I am a God amongst men every time I flex in front of the mirror.

The scary thing is, I kind of agree with the above post. It's become this thing, at least on bimmerfest, to downplay the status symbol of our rides. Face it - people see this and feel we are rich. My brothers friends, who are on the lower side of the socio-economic side, see my ride and call me "rich". I am by no means rich, though I do make more then the average person - as I am sure most of us do. Remember - the average US, FAMILY (two income earners) makes about 40k/year. That was before this nasty recession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFTW91 View Post
Got the Rolex Watch on my left hand, diamond chain on my neck, pull up to the V.I.P. party in my Rolls Royce, and the ladies start to SH*T their pants.
There is flashing wealth, then there is flashing cheap bling bling. Even if all that is authentic, if you wear to much flash people will think that Rolex was made in Taiwan, that diamond chain is glass (not even cz), and your at V.I.P. because the bouncer is your secret lover. You probably stole the Rolls from someone...dick!

Quote:

Yah B*tches the 335 only gets V.I.P. Valet Parking!
All that means is the valet driver is gonna be taking your car out for a nice little "test drive". There needs to be a setting where you can force the car into limp mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline Sixer View Post
I don't see the point of a Rolex, heck I don't even see the point of wearing a watch. There are clocks everywhere and my phone can tell me the time too.
I just saw a show the other day...interesting enough mechanical watches have been making a huge come back these past 5 or so years. They look elegant, classy. I have a nice Armani watch (silver) my mom got me for my birthday. It looks good, not gaudy, keeps good time (though it chews through its battery). It looks nice, and when I go out and wear it I feel a little extra something. When I go out and forget to wear it then I feel I have not done all that I can to dress well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyffer View Post
embracing my kitchen
Good now embrace the shopping list I am gonna PM you and cook me some gourmet food, beotch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
No worries. True ladies don't do such things. B***ches and Ladies are not the same thing by a long shot. Of course, these too are things our young friend has not learned yet.
I am an equal opportunity lover and do not discriminate between B***ches and Ladies. It would not be the polite thing to do.

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:50 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:

Hilarious. By the way, I do cut lawns, I'm so lucky you talked to me. This may never happen again. Bimmerfest needs a sticker that goes: "I've been status killed by BoltjaM3s". It has a nice ring to it. A badge of honor if you will.

On aside note, with a name like "BJ" though, I'm surprised you were deeply disturbed by Gia's mention "cocks".
Wow, a lawn cutter. It costs me a measly $50 to have someone like you do that for me so I simply can't relate.

What Gia did is wrong and it will be dealt with. She's a good poster and can be funny sometimes but she crossed the line and there are consequences for that.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Old 05-17-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
So says the guy who used to drive a E93 . . .

I do not find any of OUR 3's to be feminine looking and neither have the M sport package.

My C*ck is big enough, do not need an M-sport.
I ended my E93 lease 14 months early, in part, because of it's feminine design. The ///M328i and it's tight M-Design with masculine body parts did the trick.

If it makes it easier for you to sleep at night thinking that your car is "current" and "aggressive" and "manly", sorry, I can't help you there as your car is dated and skimpy and feminine. You should have spent the extra $3500 to make the car look good. You spent more than that just for the roundel. Pity.

Sweet dreams.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®

Last edited by boltjaM3s; 05-17-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post

The scary thing is, I kind of agree with the above post. It's become this thing, at least on bimmerfest, to downplay the status symbol of our rides. Face it - people see this and feel we are rich. My brothers friends, who are on the lower side of the socio-economic side, see my ride and call me "rich". I am by no means rich, though I do make more then the average person - as I am sure most of us do. Remember - the average US, FAMILY (two income earners) makes about 40k/year. That was before this nasty recession.
....and that's my point, really. It's not about what we think about each other or the $200K friends we hang with. It's about what the average American pulling down $40K thinks.

To them, to those people, to that 99.9% of the US population, we're stinkin' rich. Our $600 a month BMW payment is their mortgage. Our $2000 a month mortgage is their life savings.

And that's the truth.

BJ

Old 05-17-2011, 07:59 PM
GONE

Quote:
I ended my E93 lease 14 months early, in part, because of it's feminine design. The ///M328i and it's tight M-Design with masculine body parts did the trick.

If it makes it easier for you to sleep at night thinking that your car is "current" and "aggressive" and "manly", sorry, I can't help you there as your car is dated and skimpy and feminine. You should have spent the extra $3500 to make the car look good. You spent more than that just for the roundel. Pity.

Sweet dreams.

BJ
You still leased a E93, so you have no f*cking room to talk.

I drive the same car as you and you are twice my age . . .

Therefore, Me > You.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:03 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
What Gia did is wrong and it will be dealt with. She's a good poster and can be funny sometimes but she crossed the line and there are consequences for that.

BJ
Gia is under my protection. Face it, she is hot, and I am single. What else would you expect from a Furball?

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Non compos Mentos

Mein Auto: 335i E92 TiAg 6MT ED
BJ, you're in an advice giving mood and I need some.
Last week I discovered I had some outdated suvival food down in the shelter. Not wanting to take any chance of getting food poisoning during the Rapture I decided to donate it to the Soup Kitchen down on Pine Street, you know the one. When I dropped it off two derelicts helped me unload the trunk, one of them said (I think) "Nice car man!" Naturally I sprayed the trunk with Lysol afterward, you never know.
The supervisor asked me if I wanted a receipt for tax purposes. I told her of course I did, why else would I be donating all this stuff? She asked me the value, to the best of my recollection it was at least twice what I paid for it so I gave her that figure. I sprayed the receipt with Lysol too, after all she has to work there with all those people. Better safe than sorry.
When I got back to my car I was relieved to see no one had stolen it, but three urchins of some single mother were drooling all over the fenders. God, do I hate it when they do that. Don't they learn any manners on Oprah? Anyway, I revved it up a few times so that everyone would notice that it was a BMW owner who had been so generous, popped the clutch and sprayed the slow moving ragamuffins with gravel for their trouble.
Anyway, what I need to know is this; did I do the right thing in claiming the food was worth twice what I paid for it? Or should I have claimed three times as much?
Old 05-17-2011, 08:10 PM
GONE

ALL I DO IS WIN!!

Good- night fellow Festers, let the 3's with The Infamous Bmw Badge rest for the night; as tomorrow is just another long work day for them as status symbols.

Last edited by BMWFTW91; 05-17-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
You still leased a E93, so you have no f*cking room to talk.

I drive the same car as you and you are twice my age . . .

Therefore, Me > You.
Leasing costs more than buying. Take some math courses.

The average age of a BMW owner is 47, so if you're proud of driving an older man's car more power to you.

Unless you're pulling in $700K plus bonuses plus grants and have $2.1M worth of houses in exclusive neighborhoods and warm beaches along with a business card that makes others green with envy, well, I beg to differ who > who.

BJ

Old 05-17-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSXMachina View Post
BJ, you're in an advice giving mood and I need some.
Last week I discovered I had some outdated suvival food down in the shelter. Not wanting to take any chance of getting food poisoning during the Rapture I decided to donate it to the Soup Kitchen down on Pine Street, you know the one. When I dropped it off two derelicts helped me unload the trunk, one of them said (I think) "Nice car man!" Naturally I sprayed the trunk with Lysol afterward, you never know.
The supervisor asked me if I wanted a receipt for tax purposes. I told her of course I did, why else would I be donating all this stuff? She asked me the value, to the best of my recollection it was at least twice what I paid for it so I gave her that figure. I sprayed the receipt with Lysol too, after all she has to work there with all those people. Better safe than sorry.
When I got back to my car I was relieved to see no one had stolen it, but three urchins of some single mother were drooling all over the fenders. God, do I hate it when they do that. Don't they learn any manners on Oprah? Anyway, I revved it up a few times so that everyone would notice that it was a BMW owner who had been so generous, popped the clutch and sprayed the slow moving ragamuffins with gravel for their trouble.
Anyway, what I need to know is this; did I do the right thing in claiming the food was worth twice what I paid for it? Or should I have claimed three times as much?
You did the right thing in not drawing attention to the fact that the food was outdated. Most importantly, you realized that the local poor house was closer and more convenient than the local dump, so you figured out a way to make it appear that you are benevolent when in fact you are just lazy.

Bravo.

BJ

Old 05-17-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
ALL I DO IS WIN!!

Good- night fellow Festers, let the 3's with The Infamous Bmw Badge rest for the night; as tomorrow is just another long work day for them as status symbols.
Yeah, but if they had the ///M-Sport package, they'd be attractive status symbols.

BJ

Old 05-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Non compos Mentos

Mein Auto: 335i E92 TiAg 6MT ED
Quote:
You did the right thing in not drawing attention to the fact that the food was outdated. Most importantly, you realized that the local poor house was closer and more convenient than the local dump, so you figured out a way to make it appear that you are benevolent when in fact you are just lazy.

Bravo.

BJ
No way was I taking that stuff to the landfill! It's all in military type packaging and the last time I left it there some wiener freaked out and the place was in lock down for 3 days while the SWAT guys tried to blow it up with a water cannon.
The paper reported that it was all due to some 'suspicious package' but I knew better. Good thing the surveillence cameras were down for repair or I'd still be in Attica.
This time I killed two birds with one stone. I not only didn't have to tote it off to some haz mat site, I got a tax deduction for feeding the surplus population. And I had the super write out the receipt to "Anonymous" just in case some of that food was a little too old and a few diners got a little sick. Or worse. Probably due to pre-existing conditions anyway, you should see the way they dress.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Don't Judge Me!

Send a message via Yahoo to GiaGiaJa
Mein Auto: Sedan 328i iDrive AT
I would like to say this;

'I deeply apologize' for these people below if I ever "Offended them"

Also first thing at 7am when I wake up... I will be get together with my personal lawyer to build a case and sue apple iPhone for Auto correct gone wrong.... I was not aware that cocks and clocks are not the same.

Sent from my super old iPhone 3G using BimmerApp

Ohhhhh.... The ultimate attraction
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein
Old 05-17-2011, 09:30 PM
WTB - your E39 M5

Send a message via AIM to andyffer
Mein Auto: 02 530i, 09 335d
Quote:
Your awesomely expensive country club is just like my fabulously frivolous beach house; the challenge is that you can't drive around with it or put it on your wrist.

Should we get bumper stickers? "My Other Car Is a Beach House"?

BJ
"my other asset cost more than yours combined"

If you're not a ******* at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a ************ at forty you have no brain.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:38 PM
WTB - your E39 M5

Send a message via AIM to andyffer
Mein Auto: 02 530i, 09 335d
F it. PV lifestyle

If you're not a ******* at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a ************ at forty you have no brain.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Don't Judge Me!

^
^
Andy's grill.....In my restless dream....
Old 05-18-2011, 08:02 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSXMachina View Post
No way was I taking that stuff to the landfill! It's all in military type packaging and the last time I left it there some wiener freaked out and the place was in lock down for 3 days while the SWAT guys tried to blow it up with a water cannon.
The paper reported that it was all due to some 'suspicious package' but I knew better. Good thing the surveillence cameras were down for repair or I'd still be in Attica.
This time I killed two birds with one stone. I not only didn't have to tote it off to some haz mat site, I got a tax deduction for feeding the surplus population. And I had the super write out the receipt to "Anonymous" just in case some of that food was a little too old and a few diners got a little sick. Or worse. Probably due to pre-existing conditions anyway, you should see the way they dress.
That's where I know you, and your consort BJ, are not truly rich and definitely not made of power. True wealth & power is being able to leave suspicious packages in plain site, with your name/address on it, and a picture of you giving the world the middle finger - and knowing nobody can touch you. When they find the package you get a call from the mayor kindly asking you to not do that again and if you refrain from doing it he will "donate" to your "campaign funds".

When you join my world give me a holla, until then, enjoy your shallow, empty, meager and worthless poser life. I look down upon the top 99.999 percentile.

-Untouchable

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Don't Judge Me!

Hello Furby! Stop hanging out here for a bit and reply my FB message...please!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:27 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Done.

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Officially Contaminated

Mein Auto: 2009 E92 335i
Quote:
....and that's my point, really. It's not about what we think about each other or the $200K friends we hang with. It's about what the average American pulling down $40K thinks.

To them, to those people, to that 99.9% of the US population, we're stinkin' rich. Our $600 a month BMW payment is their mortgage. Our $2000 a month mortgage is their life savings.

And that's the truth.

BJ
Last week you said your mortage was in the $5000 area. What gives!?!? What's the real story beej? 2 grand/month barely buys you a shack in the tri-state area (assuming 20% down).
Old 05-18-2011, 10:53 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Submarine View Post
Last week you said your mortage was in the $5000 area. What gives!?!? What's the real story beej? 2 grand/month barely buys you a shack in the tri-state area (assuming 20% down).
He was downsizing for the little folk, to not overwhelm them with his debt.

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-18-2011, 02:19 PM
GONE

So my 325i got her typical car wash today . . .

A typical car wash for my 325i consists of me washing, waxing, and shining all The Bmw Badges to the maximum and saying " screw you " to the rest of the car.

Last edited by BMWFTW91; 05-18-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:17 PM
smooth like butter

Mein Auto: '13 F10 535i | '14 F15 X5
Quote:
So my 325i got her typical car wash today . . .

A typical car wash for my 325i consists of me washing, waxing, and shining all The Bmw Badges to the maximum and saying " screw you " to the rest of the car.
Might as well. Considering how it's been raining non-stop in the Midwest. I've personally had enough of it.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:36 PM
GONE

Quote:
Might as well. Considering how it's been raining non-stop in the Midwest. I've personally had enough of it.

We have had rain here now for the past week and half. I have not seen the sun since last Friday, it is actually raining as I type this.