Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series & 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - 2015)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - 2015)
The 5th generation F01/F02 BMW 7 Series flagship forum. The redesigned 7 series leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code, offering an 8 speed automatic transmission and all turbocharged engine options.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:05 PM

Mein Auto: Bmw 750 Li, 2014
Noise coming from dashboard vent in a new car, please help

Hi everyone,

First I want to say sorry my English isn't that good

There is a weird noise coming from the dashboard vents if my BMW 750 Li 2014 (not the ac)
I hear it even if the AC circulation is (A), (M) or off,
I hear after speeding above 120 kph and it gets very noisy at high speeds (which I usually drive at everytime)

I bought the car at a cheap price 6 months ago with 0 milage (brand new) and it holds no warranty from the manfacture, so I have to pay to fix this problem and BMW dealer said they can't test the car above 120 kph and this is the first time they hear about this issue ( I showed them a video)

From what I recall, the problem started after I drove in a desert storm for 5 hours while the car was at 5K Km

Please I need your advice and how to fix it

See the video

_a_
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2017, 06:21 AM

Please advise
Old 06-14-2017, 10:03 PM

Mein Auto: F02
Question, how come you bought a 2014 model around 6 months ago with 0 mileage? BMW standard warranty is 4 years, what reason they give you for not supporting this? May want to try a different dealer OR is it only one in the whole country? Could be a blower motor might have sucked too much sand .......
Old 06-14-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
Question, how come you bought a 2014 model around 6 months ago with 0 mileage? BMW standard warranty is 4 years, what reason they give you for not supporting this? May want to try a different dealer OR is it only one in the whole country? Could be a blower motor might have sucked too much sand .......
I bought it from Dubai, it was imported from Yeman and you know there is a war and all laxury cars worth **** there, I went to BMW Dealer in Saudi and Kuwait and both said this car has no record or a warrnty (maybe illegaly smuggled from Yeman) but they confirmed it is really a new car with correct milage reading and has no issues at all

I actualy I did 16K km in these 6 months with no issues except this with the sound.

If I want to get it covered with warrnty only I have to pay 5K USD FOR one year only which is too much

Believe me when you go to Dubai you will find tons of cars with such weird situations.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series & 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - 2015)
Today's Posts Search