Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

Old 04-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Meinkugelschmerzen

Mein Auto: 2003 Z4, 2007 X3
ZFest 2011

The BMW-ZSCCA Board of Directors is pleased to announce that ZFest 2011 will be held September 1-3, in Greenville, SC.

As many of you know, our original plans were to hold the event in Dallas, TX but those plans were not materializing so we are bringing the event "home" to where this incredible gathering of BMW Z Roadsters and Coupes began.

Our host hotel for the event will be the Embassy Suites, Greenville and they are taking reservations NOW. We encourage everyone to make their reservations now as we anticipate a mad rush for rooms. They have a special rate for our event that is not shown on their website. You can book your room by calling 1-800-Embassy and use code BMW Z CLUB or contact the hotel directly. There website is:

http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_...9472&WT.srch=1

Registration for ZFest 2011 will open soon and we will announce when that happens along with the link. We are still setting up the website so that registering will be a quick and easy procedure. So stay tuned!

For those of you who are planning convoys, please be sure to post the information in the Events and Calendar section of the ZSCCA website at www.zscca.org. Also, when you are ready to announce your convoy, feel free to send me that details and I will send out an email bast to the membership.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Greenville in just 4 months.

Cheers!

BMW-Z Series Car Club of America
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZFest-Main-Logo-2011_red.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	276164  
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2011, 08:45 AM
Meinkugelschmerzen

Mein Auto: 2003 Z4, 2007 X3
Greetings!

It is that time of year again, and the excitement is building. ZFest 2011 is just around the corner and it is coming home to Greenville, SC.

The ZFest planning committee is working diligently to put together an event that will satisfy every Z owners soul and the details will be posted here soon. In the mean time, we suggest that you make your hotel reservations at our host hotel, The Embassy Suites Greenville and check back to this site often as it will be updated as events are firmed. Also, if you are planning a convoy or, would like to join a convoy to this event, go to www.zscca.org and check out the Calendar and Events section. There you will find info about which groups are planning their routes and departure times to the event.

While you are at ZFest, and in fact, during your trip to and from, we know that you will be taking tons of pictures of your adventures. If you would like to share your photos, we can help make that happen. Just send me an email and I will send you the upload link to the ZFest website. Also, please post them on your favorite forums along with stories of your adventures. The clubs quarterly magazine, CruZin' NewZ would also love to include your photos and stories in it's next issue and I can help you with that.

As far as what you think is interesting to people, I guarantee that EVERYTHING will be interesting. For those who attended, it will be a fun trip down memory lane. For those who missed out, it will help them appreciate what they missed.

And for those of you who would like to join the ZSCCA, its simple and inexpensive. Just go to www.zscca.org where you will find a wealth of information about the club, membership benefits and how to join. Oh, and here's a little secret....current club members will get a discount when they register for ZFest 2011!

We are really looking forward to seeing all of our friends at ZFest and making new ones. I am happy to answer any questions that you may have so feel free to email me at scottpettit@sbcglobal.net. I'd love to keep in touch with everyone.

Cheers,

Scott Pettit
President
BMW-ZSCCA

Also, please check out the event Web Site at: http://www.zfest.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZFest-Main-Logo-2011_400.gif
Views:	75
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	276648  
Old 07-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '00 M Roadster
Fellow Z'ers,

We, the board of Directors and I, have planned an exciting weekend and fun filled weekend for Zfest 2011 Coming Home Greenville. We have contacted many vendors and have heard back from several that are coming such as Dinan, Z3 Leather, the Chip Doctor and Dent Doctor to name a few. There are also many exciting self guided cruises with spectacular views planned, a wine cruise and a scavenger cruise too. There will be something for every one to do and enjoy.

We have booked a wonderful band for the Friday evening dinner and dance for your enjoyment and pleasure.

We are also proud to announce that the Panoramic photo for Zfest 2011 will be at the BMW Plant in front of the Zentrum and J Best will once again do the photo.

Now that registration has been open for over two months we would like to let you know that Registration will be closing as of July 10 at 9pm EST. If you are thinking of coming and on the fence and waiting to see what we are planning, you need to get get off your butt and get your registration in so you will not be left out of all the fun of Zfest 2011. Check out the Current Schedule!

It will be an exciting weekend and one that you will not want to miss.

David Weeks
Zfest 2011 Coordinator

TC Kline S/A Coilovers | Sharked | Turner Slotted Rotors | Axxis Ultimate Pads | SS Front Strut | IE Subframe Bushings | IE Rear Toe/Camber Kit
Whalen Shift Machine | Stygar Clutch Pedal | CDV Delete | LeatherZ Armrest | Whalen seat bushings | Z3Solutions Windblocker | Shift Pin fix
Old 07-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 335d
I would love to be there but have 3 day Car Corral tickets for the Baltimore Grand Prix the same weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

Colonel (Ret) US Army / Hagerstown, MD
1985 M635 Euro Alpine White/Pacific Blue (Fun Car)
2010 Z4 s30i Alpine White/Beige
2013 Audi A6 Ibis White/Nougat (Daily Driver)
2013 Audi A4(Ret)
2011 335d (Ret)
2009 335i vert (Ret)
2007 335i vert (Ret) ED 04-13-10
2000 740iL (Ret)
1998 328iC (Ret)
1990 535i (Ret)
1988 635CSi (Ret)

https://plus.google.com/photos/10999...COHGu-rlyIrrLg