Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds

Classifieds
Post for sale items in one of the for sale categories. Click here to browse new posts.

Old 02-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Offical CSL Collector ^_*

Send a message via ICQ to LandShark Send a message via AIM to LandShark Send a message via MSN to LandShark
Mein Auto: 03' Carbon Black M3
Arrow Group Buy of replica CSL truck lid and rear diffuser

ok guy, just got back from my friend about the potential group buy from RevoZport's replica CSL (fiber glass) truck lid and rear (carbon fiber) diffuser. now here's the deal and detail.....

both truck lid and rear diffuser are molded from OEM CSL parts, not approximate/guestimate reproduction product. means fitting will be the same as OEM CSL parts. as I'm being one of those lucky (bastard? ) of having a OEM CSL truck lid, I will tell you ahead of the time first that, in order to have the truck lid fit directly onto a regular M3, you will need approximately $70 worth of parts from your local dealer (no special order part, and they should have them in stock!). I will give you the detail and pn# after you purchased. and you know where to find me if need help of installation.

currently, I'm only offering the fiber glass version of the truck lid because of the $ saving. first, there's very minimal weight different of 2 version, 2lb or so. second, it will most likely going to be painted anyway, means nobody will see and know it's carbon fiber but you. and almost $200 more, I think you would agree that it's more cost efficient.

the rear diffuser, well, is the rear diffuser (what more I could say). and I will get one for myself too.

all parts will be ship by sea carrier from HK in order to save shipping cost. ($400 fedex vs $200 sea carrier on the truck lid alone) approximate time would be 3-4 weeks (will have better detail later).

now is the price:

the project price (will have the exact price w/in this week) will be

about $800 for the truck lid shipped. rear diffuser to be determine, but sure will be cheaper than the site's shipped price.

please sign on this thread if you are interested and WILL BE buying via this group buy. and please mention either the truck lid or the diffuser or both you are going to buy. and please spread the words for us, as the more buyer we have, the cheaper price it will be!

for those who do not interested about this group buying deal, please do not post on this thread as I'm trying to keep this as clean as possible and will be easier to keep track on the buyers.

for any questions, please PM me instead of posting on here. again just try to be easy to track on buyers. and if I found anything that would be interested for other buyers, I will cut and paste and post my reply in this thread.

lastly, hope you understand that I'm doing this deal really just trying to help others out (as I already have the OEM CSL truck).

EDIT the current pricing of the carbon fiber rear diffuser would be around $700 shipped!

EDIT carbon fiber ver. of the truck will be appr. $250 more than the fiber glass ver.

NOTE TO ALL: I, myself, WILL BE getting this kinda price no matter how many people is buying or nobody is buying but me! therefore, I'm really taking NO advantage for myself regardless how many people are in for this group buy price.

Happiness IS NOT around the corner!! Happiness IS the corner!!

Ads by Google