Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 04-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW X3 35i
X3 Video

Can anyone tell me when the video is available for viewing? My car is in production now. Do I have to wait for it to be completed? I don't see anywhere to click to see the video although I entered my production number. I can see the status, but not the video.
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2011, 01:29 PM

Mein Auto: BMW X3 28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibmwx3 View Post
Can anyone tell me when the video is available for viewing? My car is in production now. Do I have to wait for it to be completed? I don't see anywhere to click to see the video although I entered my production number. I can see the status, but not the video.
You have to wait for the production to finish then maybe another day or two till you can watch the video! If you are signed up on mybmw, BMW will send you an email informing you that the video is ready
Old 04-29-2011, 01:36 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_head View Post
You have to wait for the production to finish then maybe another day or two till you can watch the video! If you are signed up on mybmw, BMW will send you an email informing you that the video is ready
Thank you. I guess that makes sense. It is scheduled to be complete 5/5, but I'm not picking it up until June. I'm very curious about the wheels. The brochure and my salesman said that I should be getting the 309 wheels on my 35i with the Sports Activity Package, but the picture on My BMW page shows the standard wheels.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:02 PM

Mein Auto: (soon to be '11 X3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibmwx3 View Post
Thank you. I guess that makes sense. It is scheduled to be complete 5/5, but I'm not picking it up until June. I'm very curious about the wheels. The brochure and my salesman said that I should be getting the 309 wheels on my 35i with the Sports Activity Package, but the picture on My BMW page shows the standard wheels.
Yea the video is done when the vehicle is done... my X3 finished production on 4/27 and I'm still waiting on video.

BTW..and as a BIG FYI... you are NOT getting the 309 wheels as part of the sport package...no no no... They absolutely are not included in the sport package. #1, you only get the 309s if you get the 35i...not offered on 28i. #2, you can only OPT for the 309s if you get the sport package... #3, you ONLY get the 309s if you select them as a $600 upgrade option. That's the deal.

If you have the original X3 brochure it says the 309s are part of sport package but it's wrong...BMW must have changed their mind at some point b/c it isn't. Go on BMWUSA.com and do a config...it makes you select them as an option.