BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your X3 PHOTOS- Alpine White-

6K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Shaw 
#1 ·
Post your X3 photos-Alpine White here...
Please pics only!!! :thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
My New X#

Ordered 4/22
Production slot week 22
Production started 5/23
Production completed 5/31
To dealer 6/2
Delivery 6/3

I love the White combination with the Chestnut interior. I was confused about the chestnut interior being too orange, it isn't, it is rich dark looking leather.

Attachments

#6 ·
very nice. I was going back and forth between mojave and chestnut and went with mojave because i was afraid chestnut was too orange. I hope i dont regret my decision. It looks great! My production is completed today or tomorrow. What state do you live in that it got to you so quickly after prodiction was finished?

#16 ·
Photos of my X3 in Vermilion Red with Oyster Nevada Leather and Fineline Wave wood trim. The car has an automatic gear box, panoramic sunroof, visibility package and professional media package. Only done 500 miles but car already exceeding expectations.

My other car is a three year old (7000 miles!) 125i convertible in Cashmere Silver with BMW M sport body kit. (cannot get M sport in UK in this colour).
Hmmmm, perhaps over in the UK Alpine White means Vermillion Red? (No offense to others in the UK)

#18 ·
Finally Arrived!

Ordered May 15th
Production Finished July 11th
At the Dealer (SoCal) July 28th :)

Timed perfectly with the end of lease for my 535i (7/31).

Here are a few shots:
Alpine White
Chestnut Brown
Aluminum
M-Sport
Technology

Loving it so far!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.